Paris, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2009
heard he was a dead beat dad
I know him too

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2009
KNOWS HIM wrote:
heard he was a dead beat dad
Not only a that but a thief and liar. His imediate family is just as bad. His aunt karen thinks she is GOD since she got all that money and can buy the local police and government. Steer clear if you can. They are nothing but trouble.And Adam and his cousin Kenny are the worst.
Jessica

Paris, KY

#3 Jan 31, 2009
You got that right...Kenny is the most retarted person I ever met...Adam tries to make ppl think he has money in the bank in other counties to rob ppl...I know Karen all 2 well isnt she broke now...I dont know last I heard her and mearl were selling everything they had....But anyway I wish I had of steer'd clear..Him and his family are a joke...Glad im not the only one who thinks so....You go bash the couch name all you can
Know her very well

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2009
Jessica wrote:
You got that right...Kenny is the most retarted person I ever met...Adam tries to make ppl think he has money in the bank in other counties to rob ppl...I know Karen all 2 well isnt she broke now...I dont know last I heard her and mearl were selling everything they had....But anyway I wish I had of steer'd clear..Him and his family are a joke...Glad im not the only one who thinks so....You go bash the couch name all you can
The broke game is a smoke screen shes playing to keep people from asking her for money... she has way too much money to spend it all...
Knows her 2

Paris, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2009
If you dont mind me asking what exactaly did Karen do to you....I know she has alot of enemys but you seem extra pissed off
Know her very well

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2009
The couch family are very good friends of mine and she jus thas gone wa yto far....
Knows her 2

Paris, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2009
oh..I only met her a few times but I know Meryl pretty good
wtf

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2009
as much trouble as this ass causes...there aint noone on here to complain?
heather

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Apr 17, 2009
You people are just mad cause you are not Karen. I would act like i have no money too to keep the dead beats that wont pay her back, away. Its doing a good job! two face piece of $hits like you all are too scared too talk to their faces.
turtle dove

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2010
where is adam at now? id like to see him sometime!!
Adam Couch

United States

#11 Dec 29, 2013
I just seen this you bunch of hating mother fuc.... Im one of a kind an if you can't handle that then suck my di.. And yes i do have money i work for it. And for aunt Karen she was a great person that got used by many. For kenny he is kenny. Every one has always been hating on me cause i don't set back an do drugs or live on a ssi check. I have a life an nice things cause i earned it. Now on babys mom part she got paid child support maybe not by the month but she got it at one time. I let it get behind cause she kept my kid from me. But when she did get paid it was every thing i owed so go fu.. yourself. I have my son now since she past away an believe me i take care of him very well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Pikeville Parent 163,476
Dustin Mills , Colonel ‘Joe’ Golden 12 min interesting fact 2
Wesley Abbott 28 min yes 5
Important looking for 29 min Bree 1
Did Andrew Davenport die? 1 hr The Davenport Clan 2
Have you ever been to a Catholic Church?? 2 hr Just saying 12
Fwb 2 hr Just saying 21
I would like to know if any Knox county teacher... 16 hr Truth 65

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages