Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Splinter wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure. I'll get some info, and spread the schedule.
if ur security n don't no the schedule already then u don't no much.
horror queen

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

I dont know who thw hell you think you know but its not brian he bends over backwards for anyone and helps all around him. As far as the stars cancelling, no one can control their schedules. They are stars and things happen it says subject to change on the website. Haters need to quit hating and if i were sam every damn one of the security would be sent packing until the traitor was ousted.

Quenn
jay wrote:
I knew Brian would fail at this. He's a scumbag. A liar and a thief. Don't waste your time or money whether going to it. Kane would have been the only reason me and my children would want to go and now that they said he wasn't coming I don't want to waste my money on B rated actors. And some people I've never even heard of!!
Actress

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

hahahaha wrote:
nice guy? Really? You must be fooled. He seems like a nice guy at first but he has the wool pulled over your eyes. He will f*ck you bad in the end.
ya know what, I seriously doubt you effing know him like that, and he's worked his dang butt off to get this convention going. He's in London, and he isn't Bruce.
Actress

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

klm wrote:
I don't think Tony is coming nemore. I heard from one of the people doing security that they've know kane wasn't coming and weren't goin to tell anyone.
I don't know who your source is, but they are liars. Samantha AND Brian announced Tony was not coming the minute he told them.

“All around goth mommy”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

I went today, It was fun. I met some really cool people, I got to meet Victor Miller-Author of Friday the 13th, Alex Vincent-Andy from Child's play, Tony Moran-The first micheal myers from the original movie, and Ari Lehman-Little jason in the lake from the first friday movie and lead singer of the band First jason. Also talked to Keith Age...he's on a paranormal show. Everybody was friendly and tried to make it a good experience. Tony Todd was NOT there...but Samantha explained what happened and that they were really sorry. They are planning another con next year, but I think unless they make ALOT of money off this one I don't see that happening. Lots of luck to them though!
mustang girl

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

ok im just wondering what this is and where is it located if someone could explain i might would like to go

“I got no Opinion”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

I'm going to show up naked, so the ladies can finally see what a real man looks like.
Actress

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Nimbletwig wrote:
I'm going to show up naked, so the ladies can finally see what a real man looks like.
what do you mean "finally"? I am a guest there, and lemme tell you, there is some pretty muscular guys there.......

“All around goth mommy”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

mustang girl wrote:
ok im just wondering what this is and where is it located if someone could explain i might would like to go
It's next to wal-mart distribution in london...at the london optimist club. They are going to be there all day tomorrow. It is definitely worth your time if you are into the paranormal or a horror fan!
horrible

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Anyone who said it was great is lying or has never been to a really good convention. Non of the celebrities they've been advertising were there and I was really disappointed in how everything was in there. I bought a VIP pass to be able to walk up to a table (they said I'd get to jump line) that didn't have anyone at it and take a picture with someone for $10-20!! Plus the bands playing last night was a awful idea. I had to scream to everyone I was meeting and it was a headache. AND I could have saved my money and gotten a regular pass and got all the same admintities as the VIP pass holders got. Such a waste of money. Kane Hodder, Tony Todd, and Brian Harnois aren't there. Don't waste your time or money on it. B rated actors and celebs who will never make it. I wan to see some REAL celeb! I would have complained about getting a refund on my VIP pass but I know how much of a pissy b*tch Samantha Sizemore can be and I didnt want to hear her talking. This is all just a bigotry scam for the Sizemores.
KAT

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Was Circus Envy there?
Your a dumbass

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Dear Horrible you are a big person hiding a computer! Last time I checked I didn't see you putting a horror convention oh that's right u r a dumbass. As far as Kane, Tony, and Brian Harnois goes if you had any balls to yourself you would have asked and found out the real truth as to why they weren't there so keep running your cocksucker. Samantha Sizemore can be a bitch but only when she deals with cowardly non appreciate dumb ass idiots like yourself. Let me know when your balls come out of your mouth and tell your real name and maybe someone will sympathize with your pathetic excuse of a post.
PrincessBitch

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Ya know what "horrible"? Go deep throat a cactus. This convention was the best that any of the celebrities have been to. Don't believe me, I can give you a few if their numbers right now. As far as Kane goes, his agent told Sam that he was all good to go, and then 3 weeks before the Von she called and said Kane was going to Europe instead. For Tony, he wanted to fly in Friday night and miss the convention Friday, and then his agent asked for more money than agreed On. For Brian Harnois, he called Thursday morning and said he "overslept" and missed his flight so he couldn't come. And Sam was being a bitch because she had to deal with dumbasses like you all weekend. So next time, before you start saying stuff about things and people, get your goddamn facts straight you pussy.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

It's a shame that we can get this sort of convention to come, but we can't get a legit Atheist convention to come. What a twisted place.
funny

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

This con was a fail as someone whom is high up staff for big cons and a big con goer I attempted to give them advice not only for this con but the other one they did not even host. Now both the websites and facebooks are gone and vendors are now demanding refunds and were are they? Who knows because no one can reach them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

115 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min The Apostle 146,840
Marlena cox 13 min funny 54
i miss my amy 14 min Miss Me 6
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 19 min Jennifer Renee 3,804
creekie 33 min Scandal 1
Stivers center swin coach abandons children in ... (Mar '12) 1 hr Maybe 55
Malena Cox n Scotty 1 hr joe cool 2
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs