Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 148360 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#136025 Aug 15, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I lie about, or are you again making up straw man arguments, as you cannot debate a single statement I have made as of yet.
You said physics was at the point of the BB. which they are NOT!
I've posted several replies to you and you deflect.
Not to mention Judgits..
frosty

United States

#136026 Aug 15, 2014
Don't know why but my above post didn't give the Hebrew name of Eve as it should. Eve in Hebrew is Hawwah. She is the one satan calls the Who-e of Babylon because she would not submit to him.
spaceship

Rancho Cordova, CA

#136027 Aug 15, 2014
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly !! As I was telling this to a Christian friend of mine she said, "God knows we will be angry." She actually said he doesn't expect us to love him? Whaaat?
The majority of fake Christians only play the role .. thinking their God will be convinced. They attend all the church services (joke). Those that have a true faith .. I have no idea where that comes from. I tried ... I really really tried. I'm still wavering, but I would be so happy to know there is NO GOD. One thing we will see everywhere is the FAKE love of a 'so called' Christian.
`
Mike, did pusherman say that he would have us believe in the way of the Kuran? Kill those that don't believe the way he does? Now that is some kind of display of love. SICK!
That other one thinks he is wiping you up like a vacuum and mop? That's funny.
ISIS would like these fake Christians to convert , they already have a hunger for killing it seems, O.T. was the training manual for them.
spaceship

Rancho Cordova, CA

#136028 Aug 15, 2014
frosty wrote:
<quoted text>
Je (hovah) means to pervert, ruin. Christians worship the god of ruin not the god of creation.
Yahweh was a golem created by satan to live upon the earth and corrupt Eve's work.
Eve is the manifestation of the goddess upon the earth. Few Christians even know about the goddess. They don't even realize that early Christians recognized her.
Eve is the savior. The Garden of Eden was a bastardization of the Garden of Eve.
Christians, Muslims, Jews all worship the god of ruin believing he is the god of life. That is why there is so much hate and prejudice in the world.
Read the Old Testament. You will see who this god truly is. He couldn't even cure the Israelites from the poison snakes but had to revert back to the goddess snake religion to save them.
This was the lineage he planned to use to set up one of his false religions as well as deliver his antichrist through. Yes, Jesus is the antichrist. The true savior is the one known as Eve.
Eve in Hebrew is &#7716;aww&#257;h, meaning "living one" or "source of life.
Yahweh was the manipulation of her name to trick people to worship the golem god that satan created, rather than Hawwah.
I thought only males are in heaven, maybe Satan has female consorts in heaven? Who was Eve's husband?
spaceship

Rancho Cordova, CA

#136030 Aug 15, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
So instead of rejecting my claim that your attitude is akin to a Nazi, you embrace it? Wow.
Thanks for again proving one of the main points I have been making on this thread. The bible encourages immoral behavior such as killing those who do not believe as yourself.
Maybe that is why his parole officer didn't want him to enroll into a Bible College and then use that as credentials to start your own cult following with that type of mindset.
frosty

United States

#136033 Aug 15, 2014
spaceship wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought only males are in heaven, maybe Satan has female consorts in heaven? Who was Eve's husband?
Satan wants everyone to believe that only males have position of power. The truth is all power even for those in heaven come from the Queen of Heaven. Eve is an emanation of the goddess. That means she is a portion of the goddess power given the ability to live on earth. She is subject to the same satanic forces while on earth as other women and all people. She has been free to choose some of her spouses but at times has been forced to marry. Satan tries to force her to be the spouse of Adam (if Yahweh wants) each time, but that does not always happen. She suffers the same as other women. The same treatment women of Islam are given today have been inflicted upon Eve. The goddess refusal to hand control over satan is why women have been relegated to the class of nothingness around so much of the world.

“Justice Sweet”

Since: Jan 14

Mount Vernon

#136034 Aug 15, 2014
frosty wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan wants everyone to believe that only males have position of power. The truth is all power even for those in heaven come from the Queen of Heaven. Eve is an emanation of the goddess. That means she is a portion of the goddess power given the ability to live on earth. She is subject to the same satanic forces while on earth as other women and all people. She has been free to choose some of her spouses but at times has been forced to marry. Satan tries to force her to be the spouse of Adam (if Yahweh wants) each time, but that does not always happen. She suffers the same as other women. The same treatment women of Islam are given today have been inflicted upon Eve. The goddess refusal to hand control over satan is why women have been relegated to the class of nothingness around so much of the world.
Religion is the reason for oppression . Men are the reason why these women suffer , men that worship an old outdated book.
frosty

United States

#136035 Aug 15, 2014
spaceship wrote:
<quoted text>
ISIS would like these fake Christians to convert , they already have a hunger for killing it seems, O.T. was the training manual for them.
The God of Ruin (Jehovah), creates three faiths and sets their radius as the same area for their Holy Land. He gives them different doctrines to follow. Has stirred the pot with resentments over land loss, small wars, enslavement and that each of them believing they are better than the other because each believes he has the true doctrine. They don't call him (Allah) the "Great Deceiver" for nothing.
frosty

United States

#136036 Aug 15, 2014
justice_- wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is the reason for oppression . Men are the reason why these women suffer , men that worship an old outdated book.
satan is an energy being contrary to the energy of life. He is like poison and can make all life ill. This is the only power he has because it is his very essence. Once he arrived upon the earth he began slowly attacking the original goddess religions. Later inducing pressure by swaying the desires of those (called nephilum) with Eve to become deities themselves. Chaos ensued with multiple gods/goddesses obscuring the role of the goddess. His true mission was to remove the goddess from the minds of all people and replace her with himself. He is the cause of all suffering.
Real Simple

Beverly, MA

#136037 Aug 15, 2014
If you want your kids to have a religious education, send them to private school.

Why is this crap even up for discussion?

Separation of church and state.

End of story.
spaceship

Rancho Cordova, CA

#136038 Aug 15, 2014
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a half brother who is sociopath in prison (7yrs now) for shooting up police in squad car in a national park. He pretends he's found Jesus while reading the bible (past couple of years) to the other inmates. Yet he continues to sends my mother letters to say he'll kill me when he gets out .. I've been trying to save my stepfather my mother. She taught me first what a FAKE Christian looks like.
Funny, she had to have seven marriages annulled before she could marry this last man in a church. What does that make me .. a bastard? Jesus .. he makes a good silent witness to all that do try and are in need. He allowed satan to do most anything to JOB. Job got lucky in that it happened quickly and then all was replaced ... except for all the dead people.
Satan doesn't mess with half hearted Christians even while they are in church.
A sociopath will find religion a great advantage to free load off church members and relatives, if sociopath does not get his way he will seek revenge or steal from you . Another example, look at BTK ,a Psychopath "Dennis Rade", he was deacon of his church and enforcer of city ordinances in his town. Religion , another fertile ground, may have gave him the cover he needed for rape and murder.
spaceship

Rancho Cordova, CA

#136039 Aug 15, 2014
frosty wrote:
<quoted text>
satan is an energy being contrary to the energy of life. He is like poison and can make all life ill. This is the only power he has because it is his very essence. Once he arrived upon the earth he began slowly attacking the original goddess religions. Later inducing pressure by swaying the desires of those (called nephilum) with Eve to become deities themselves. Chaos ensued with multiple gods/goddesses obscuring the role of the goddess. His true mission was to remove the goddess from the minds of all people and replace her with himself. He is the cause of all suffering.
Eve did not what to hook up with Satan? In the O.T. Eve took a shine to Satan while brow beating the man Adam.

Maybe Satan was not man enough for her, lol.
frosty

United States

#136043 Aug 15, 2014
spaceship wrote:
<quoted text>
Eve did not what to hook up with Satan? In the O.T. Eve took a shine to Satan while brow beating the man Adam.
Maybe Satan was not man enough for her, lol.
satan isn't man enough for anyone, nor was adam. There were several books of genesis written. The christian gnostic version has some points that are accurate. Unfortunately, they were once again woven into complete fiction.
frosty

United States

#136044 Aug 15, 2014
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>
God made man and then created woman from his man the same one created in in his/their own image. God placed women below man so he should have helped / lead, guided Adam to be a real man. The comfort of Jesus or the Holy Spirit weren't there for Adam.
They say God wrote this story from the begin. Then what .. he has to continuously EDIT this mess to fit his finally curtain call? I would have written the story differently starting right with creation of man and woman. I would have put it in the script that Adam grabbed Eve by the mane and asked her who in the hell did she think she was to want to mess around on him and his all loving GOD. I never would have wasted my time on NOAH or killing my own SON to prove my love for creatures I created for my own amusement.
Oh and btw .. heaven does not (at all) sound like a place I would want to be. Ask me why? Haha
I would love to chat with the Christians about PAUL. He was my first love and now I'm convinced he was a false teacher.
The original scriptures no longer exist. We do not know what Paul taught or that he taught anything in reality. The bible is satan's book of deception, the unholy scriptures.
Seeking Knowledge

San Jose, CA

#136045 Aug 15, 2014
Curious wrote:
OMG and seeking truth. Get lost with your devious and nonfactual allegations.
Kindly return to your atheist forums and take the trash with you.
LOL
You turnip heads think we are going to fall for all that nonsense?
You got another thing coming.
Lies, intentional misleading,illconceived events that did not occur and no evidence to support your lies is a well known tactic used by atheists.
Your faith has trashed your minds
Why would you say I made it up? I told you I am a Christian and have been. You honestly believe I made up being lied only Christians? Really? You think they are infallible? please. Talk about delusional. You wrote the book on it. You must be like the Christians I've encountered. Not surprisingly, the atheists responded to me with more kindness than you, sister Christian. I bet Jesus is proud of you huh? Shit head.
Seeking Knowledge

San Jose, CA

#136046 Aug 15, 2014
typo LIED on BY Christians*
Seeking Knowledge

San Jose, CA

#136047 Aug 15, 2014
Omg wrote:
A few stories about what I got out of church recently.
First I will state I can't stand all the watered down versions of the WORD.
I can't stand the Joel Olsteens and Hagees that aren't able to give a full picture because it doesn't please their congregation.
A 90 year old man spoke recently and said he understands why people don't want to believe what the Christians claim they do. He said he was very ill as was his wife and hadn't attended church in weeks (he never missed). He said it wasn't his fellow church members that checked in on him ... it was his heathen neighbors that reached out a helping hand.
A woman lost her young son in an automobile accident. Folks were discussing it in church when she approached (she'd heard their discussion). They were mortified cause they were doing nothing more than idle (bs) gossip.
She said .. "Don't worry about it. It is the saddest thing a mother will deal with to know that her children did not follow my Lord and to know they are now in hell and I will never see them again."
Some believe people like Robin Williams bought himself a fast ticket straight to hell. Yes people it's hell so why use the words heavens and hades in new translations?
I learned how to despise the church .. from the people in it. I didn't want to stop believing in God, but there is no point in believing some and not all. Right? If I could throw the bible away .. it would be easier to BELIEVE, but trust me when I say I've only met a few Christians I would ever trust.
We are all sinners .. I know, but you that think you've stepped over into sainthood .. are nothing more than a joke.
Good Day
talk about ill conceived stories and no evidence. just bull shit.
Seeking Knowledge

San Jose, CA

#136048 Aug 15, 2014
Curious, I'm not meaning your post or opinion is bull shit, but what you were saying I understand.
AAA

United States

#136050 Aug 15, 2014
Real Simple wrote:
If you want your kids to have a religious education, send them to private school.
Why is this crap even up for discussion?
Separation of church and state.
End of story.
Finally,,, someone who wants the evolutional religion out of the school systems!! Something these atheist with their strong religious FAITH have a hard time understanding!!
AAA

United States

#136051 Aug 15, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really wish to know what we feel on the subject, stick around here for a while, as this is all we talk about.
I personally have no doubt their is no god answering prayers. One need to simply look at all the horrible suffering many believers who pray deal with to see this reality. A caring loving god would not sit idle and offer no aid.
You have no doubt????? Just the other day you said you couldn't 100% rule out a God, god or gods!!

You evolutionist are just always changing your minds, aren't ya??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon Smith Mills 21 min Maine 1
drunks lying everywhere 1 hr Purple Heart 12
Prayers Needed 1 hr Rebecca 3
Exotic Nails (Dec '12) 2 hr Use to go there 4
Bonita voted no 1 fastest post remover in ky 3 hr Mouth 6
bonita williams 4 hr bad bloodline 4
Brittany Spencer (Jan '14) 8 hr BRITTANY SPENCER 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages