Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 163201 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#136006 Aug 15, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Testing your troll credibility
You claim that you ignore my posts and will not respond tothem
This is post no'2 that you have ignored by responding to it LOL
Your credibility is taking a beating
But I am not done, there are more
I take it that you are not going to answer my questions?

Mike Duquette wrote:

<quoted text>The concept of life having a creator does not contradict the idea that a god may not be needed to have life.
Can you understand this statement, or do you feel the need to spew some irrelevant creationist propaganda bullshit some more?
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#136007 Aug 15, 2014
OMg wrote:
Curious, do you know anything about that tree ... at 'Ground Zero'?
Can't say as I do. All I know is that several atheists have been found selling medical marihuana as a cure all for all the physical and mental ailments afflicting atheists
You smoke your daily dosage yet? Or you still on locoweed?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#136008 Aug 15, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That'll do just fine! people like you don't deserve to live and given the chance and license, I'd do away with you...happily!
I Vote Me, pusherman
For President
Prove life from non life you lying POS!
So instead of rejecting my claim that your attitude is akin to a Nazi, you embrace it? Wow.
Thanks for again proving one of the main points I have been making on this thread. The bible encourages immoral behavior such as killing those who do not believe as yourself.

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying,“Let us go and worship other gods”(gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
seeking knowledge

Torrance, CA

#136011 Aug 15, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
So instead of rejecting my claim that your attitude is akin to a Nazi, you embrace it? Wow.
Thanks for again proving one of the main points I have been making on this thread. The bible encourages immoral behavior such as killing those who do not believe as yourself.
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying,“Let us go and worship other gods”(gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
Ok thanks Mike. I hope I can make sense of things. I really want to learn.
seeking knowledge

Torrance, CA

#136012 Aug 15, 2014
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>
I would recommend visiting forums that have Atheist threads. In my experience they are more reasonable, kinder and loving than a good number (2 many) of these 'so called' Christians.
Beckley has some good thread worth reading.
Many Christians couldn't be convicted in a court of law for being one ... there wouldn't be enough evidence. When the 'so called' heathens are conducting themselves better than the Christians ... when the scientist have proven over and over the facts in 'their' bible are not possible ... it's worth looking into.
Ok thanks for your input. I will check them out. I do want to learn and make sense of this.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#136015 Aug 15, 2014
Curious wrote:
BTW , I assume that you will ignore what I posted by responding.
Whatta trollish twit .
You need stop responding to Pusherman, he been mopping and vacuming the floor with you
So you are siding with the guy who would line atheists up and shoot them?
You can claim victory for yourself and your team all you wish. It does not make it truthful, but it certainly shows your hypocrisy.

I feel your prediction what I would respond with is telling. I am sure even you realize what you are doing is the exact definition of trolling.
seeking knowledge

Torrance, CA

#136017 Aug 15, 2014
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>

The Christian way is ... Love God or go to hell. Some choice that is.
Peace Mike :)
I don't understand this. isn't forced love fake? it seems that God would want people to choose to love him by choice, based on genuine emotion and love not because they are forced or otherwise will get sent to eternal punishment? I would want people to love me for me, for real, not because I force them or threaten them with punishment if they don't. Forced love isn't sincere.
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#136019 Aug 15, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what the word "many" means? I see you do not. Hint, it does not mean all.
You claimed you found your dog due to a god. It was presented as evidence of your god. I have no idea what you consider a miracle, as you consider "many" to mean "all".
You did not start this post with rambling insults, so I did not ignore it.
Usually if you are posting to me, I will respond. The ones I often ignore are to others.
You state that
"You claimed you found your dog due to a god. It was presented as evidence of your god"
To use one of your favorite misleading phrases and thow it back in your face LIAR

And you know that you are intentionally lying because I never made those staTEMENTS, YOU HAVE MADE THE SAME CLAIMS BEFORE , along with the unscrupulous Chroe,for which you can not provide evidence because none exists,,,
Any faith worth lying for is not worth defending,,,
You are still a troll and a twit in my book
Keep in mind that these are not insults,as you like to claim, they are the plain unvarnished facts
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#136020 Aug 15, 2014
OMG and seeking truth. Get lost with your devious and nonfactual allegations.
Kindly return to your atheist forums and take the trash with you.
LOL
You turnip heads think we are going to fall for all that nonsense?
You got another thing coming.
Lies, intentional misleading,illconceived events that did not occur and no evidence to support your lies is a well known tactic used by atheists.
Your faith has trashed your minds
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#136021 Aug 15, 2014
Excuse me,not seeking truth, Seeking Knowledge...
frosty

United States

#136022 Aug 15, 2014
seeking knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand this. isn't forced love fake? it seems that God would want people to choose to love him by choice, based on genuine emotion and love not because they are forced or otherwise will get sent to eternal punishment? I would want people to love me for me, for real, not because I force them or threaten them with punishment if they don't. Forced love isn't sincere.
Je (hovah) means to pervert, ruin. Christians worship the god of ruin not the god of creation.
Yahweh was a golem created by satan to live upon the earth and corrupt Eve's work.
Eve is the manifestation of the goddess upon the earth. Few Christians even know about the goddess. They don't even realize that early Christians recognized her.
Eve is the savior. The Garden of Eden was a bastardization of the Garden of Eve.

Christians, Muslims, Jews all worship the god of ruin believing he is the god of life. That is why there is so much hate and prejudice in the world.

Read the Old Testament. You will see who this god truly is. He couldn't even cure the Israelites from the poison snakes but had to revert back to the goddess snake religion to save them.
This was the lineage he planned to use to set up one of his false religions as well as deliver his antichrist through. Yes, Jesus is the antichrist. The true savior is the one known as Eve.
Eve in Hebrew is &#7716;aww&#257;h, meaning "living one" or "source of life.
Yahweh was the manipulation of her name to trick people to worship the golem god that satan created, rather than Hawwah.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#136023 Aug 15, 2014
OMg wrote:
<quoted text>
I would. If it were left up to Christians to teach us the love of God ...
Many are walking away from the faith ... is it any wonder, pusherman_?
I personally don't know how to answer that question..
It should not be about the Christians as a whole, it should be about Individual learning and concept of God.
With religion as a whole you're buying their concept of God and that isn't what it's about.
I think most people leave because of confusion. The way some preach's their God that it may not be that Individuals thought or concept of God. One should never stop trying to find his personal God. To know ones self, is to know God. A peaceful energy that is unique to each Individual and it gives us comfort.

Location hidden

#136024 Aug 15, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm harmless as a heel hound..

Location hidden

#136025 Aug 15, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I lie about, or are you again making up straw man arguments, as you cannot debate a single statement I have made as of yet.
You said physics was at the point of the BB. which they are NOT!
I've posted several replies to you and you deflect.
Not to mention Judgits..
frosty

United States

#136026 Aug 15, 2014
Don't know why but my above post didn't give the Hebrew name of Eve as it should. Eve in Hebrew is Hawwah. She is the one satan calls the Who-e of Babylon because she would not submit to him.
spaceship

Rancho Cordova, CA

#136027 Aug 15, 2014
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly !! As I was telling this to a Christian friend of mine she said, "God knows we will be angry." She actually said he doesn't expect us to love him? Whaaat?
The majority of fake Christians only play the role .. thinking their God will be convinced. They attend all the church services (joke). Those that have a true faith .. I have no idea where that comes from. I tried ... I really really tried. I'm still wavering, but I would be so happy to know there is NO GOD. One thing we will see everywhere is the FAKE love of a 'so called' Christian.
`
Mike, did pusherman say that he would have us believe in the way of the Kuran? Kill those that don't believe the way he does? Now that is some kind of display of love. SICK!
That other one thinks he is wiping you up like a vacuum and mop? That's funny.
ISIS would like these fake Christians to convert , they already have a hunger for killing it seems, O.T. was the training manual for them.
spaceship

Rancho Cordova, CA

#136028 Aug 15, 2014
frosty wrote:
<quoted text>
Je (hovah) means to pervert, ruin. Christians worship the god of ruin not the god of creation.
Yahweh was a golem created by satan to live upon the earth and corrupt Eve's work.
Eve is the manifestation of the goddess upon the earth. Few Christians even know about the goddess. They don't even realize that early Christians recognized her.
Eve is the savior. The Garden of Eden was a bastardization of the Garden of Eve.
Christians, Muslims, Jews all worship the god of ruin believing he is the god of life. That is why there is so much hate and prejudice in the world.
Read the Old Testament. You will see who this god truly is. He couldn't even cure the Israelites from the poison snakes but had to revert back to the goddess snake religion to save them.
This was the lineage he planned to use to set up one of his false religions as well as deliver his antichrist through. Yes, Jesus is the antichrist. The true savior is the one known as Eve.
Eve in Hebrew is &#7716;aww&#257;h, meaning "living one" or "source of life.
Yahweh was the manipulation of her name to trick people to worship the golem god that satan created, rather than Hawwah.
I thought only males are in heaven, maybe Satan has female consorts in heaven? Who was Eve's husband?
spaceship

Rancho Cordova, CA

#136030 Aug 15, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that is why his parole officer didn't want him to enroll into a Bible College and then use that as credentials to start your own cult following with that type of mindset.
frosty

United States

#136033 Aug 15, 2014
spaceship wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought only males are in heaven, maybe Satan has female consorts in heaven? Who was Eve's husband?
Satan wants everyone to believe that only males have position of power. The truth is all power even for those in heaven come from the Queen of Heaven. Eve is an emanation of the goddess. That means she is a portion of the goddess power given the ability to live on earth. She is subject to the same satanic forces while on earth as other women and all people. She has been free to choose some of her spouses but at times has been forced to marry. Satan tries to force her to be the spouse of Adam (if Yahweh wants) each time, but that does not always happen. She suffers the same as other women. The same treatment women of Islam are given today have been inflicted upon Eve. The goddess refusal to hand control over satan is why women have been relegated to the class of nothingness around so much of the world.

“Justice Sweet”

Since: Jan 14

Mount Vernon

#136034 Aug 15, 2014
frosty wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan wants everyone to believe that only males have position of power. The truth is all power even for those in heaven come from the Queen of Heaven. Eve is an emanation of the goddess. That means she is a portion of the goddess power given the ability to live on earth. She is subject to the same satanic forces while on earth as other women and all people. She has been free to choose some of her spouses but at times has been forced to marry. Satan tries to force her to be the spouse of Adam (if Yahweh wants) each time, but that does not always happen. She suffers the same as other women. The same treatment women of Islam are given today have been inflicted upon Eve. The goddess refusal to hand control over satan is why women have been relegated to the class of nothingness around so much of the world.
Religion is the reason for oppression . Men are the reason why these women suffer , men that worship an old outdated book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cumberland Falls 1 hr Quantummist 8
Sav a lot 2 hr Judy 13
Who's tractor Sherman Lawson Steal ??? 2 hr Aum 22
Missing? 3 hr Missing 1
Blue Huron Mine Trestle by Q 4 hr Quantummist 1
A Dew moments of Zen by Q 4 hr Quantummist 2
KEA in Knox is not a Goodin 4 hr voters are not dumb 11
I would like to know if any Knox county teacher... 14 hr Huh 59

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web