Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 180263 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

SistaNoneYa

Elyria, OH

#129725 May 3, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
It was completely unrelated.
Tell me how it was relevant at all. I dare you.
1. You seemingly and WRONGLY propagate and CONfuse "anti-semetics" with the Ottoman/Christian type wars.
2. You WRONGLY lump and label WW1 as being "anit-semetic religion" based, when in actuality and FACT, the "Great War aka WW1 of Europe and Hilters era-- was far less based on tha of "antisemetics" that you are CONfusing with imperialism, anglo-saxism and the INhumanity of social Darwinism of the 18th century...and were in FACT-far MORE based upon militarism and ARMS RACES, Nationalismm and European countries and thier alliances in he quests of imperialism in Europe, in quests of power and control.
And
3. The initial post on Roosevelts plan to help alleviate the horrors of scapegoated populations during the WW1 stage--ALREADY blew your "anti-semite" crap out of the water anyway.
SistaNoneYa

Elyria, OH

#129726 May 3, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever learns anything from your garbage posts. You have nothing in the world to teach me.
Just can't ADMIT it can you...that you had your Ignorance-stamped with a big red X on it-- handed back to you on a FACT FILLED platter.

Sounds like a personal problem..as in YOURS.
SistaNoneYa

Elyria, OH

#129727 May 3, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh... That's just your usual verbose for, "Lalalalala... I can't hear you ...lalalala...."
la....because...I don't do Ignorance well.

(an HOW many times have I Admitted That!!)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#129728 May 3, 2014
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You seemingly and WRONGLY propagate and CONfuse "anti-semetics" with the Ottoman/Christian type wars.
No, I didn't. Nothing even remotely like that.
SistaNoneYa wrote:
2. You WRONGLY lump and label WW1 as being "anit-semetic religion" based, when in actuality and FACT, the "Great War aka WW1 of Europe and Hilters era-- was far less based on tha of "antisemetics" that you are CONfusing with imperialism, anglo-saxism and the INhumanity of social Darwinism of the 18th century
No, I didn't. I didn't make a single statement about WW1.
SistaNoneYa wrote:
3. The initial post on Roosevelts plan to help alleviate the horrors of scapegoated populations during the WW1 stage--ALREADY blew your "anti-semite" crap out of the water anyway.
My line of posts was about German antisemitism, which has nothing to do with any plans by Roosevelt.

Strike 3, and you're out.

You seem really confused. Nothing in this post relates to my posts.
SistaNoneYa

Elyria, OH

#129729 May 3, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>How can you declare he was wrong, when he never said the holocaust was JUST about......anything? Strawmen are the only men you can fight.
Yes, the Christian army were easily lead to kill those the bible claims are evil. You left out the people afflicted by mental disorders and other afflictions. The bible claims these are due to demon infestation.
The barbaric kill what their superstition deems as demons.
Did not..that was included in the (NON-semetic, FALSE propoganda crappola) of OTHER.

So there.
SistaNoneYa

Elyria, OH

#129730 May 3, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't. Nothing even remotely like that.
<quoted text>
No, I didn't. I didn't make a single statement about WW1.
<quoted text>
My line of posts was about German antisemitism, which has nothing to do with any plans by Roosevelt.
Strike 3, and you're out.
You seem really confused. Nothing in this post relates to my posts.
Because there's nothing of ANY FACTUAL or substansially relevant value contained with in your posts.

Just MORE FALSE propoganda of BIGOTRY and MISrepresentation of anything FACTUAL.

Too bad for you-you were never even in the RIGHT ball game of FACTS to start with...the umpire is waiting on the sidelines, with a HISTORY book.

Try reading one next time.
SistaNoneYa

Elyria, OH

#129731 May 3, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
You accuse people of "ignorance" and you don't even know what war the holocaust is associated with.
It's WW2, slick. Not WW1.
and while he's at it..let's hope he shows you a MAP...so that you can distinguish the difference between Japna and Germany...and the early 1900's from the mid ninteen hundreds.

Idiot.

Location hidden

#129732 May 3, 2014
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Just can't ADMIT it can you...that you had your Ignorance-stamped with a big red X on it-- handed back to you on a FACT FILLED platter.
You mean when you made a bunch of irrelevant posts that had nothing to do with the discussion at hand?

Me: 2+2 = 4
You: WRONG! Springfield is the Capital of Illinois!
SistaNoneYa wrote:
Sounds like a personal problem..as in YOURS.
The problem is on your end. You can't even follow a conversation.
SistaNoneYa

Elyria, OH

#129733 May 3, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>If you wish me to believe Christians do not have a long history of anti Semitism, you have a lot of selling to do.
Calling us names is not selling your claims.
You need a plaskit globe and some lessons in four digit numbers too?

Location hidden

#129734 May 3, 2014
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there's nothing of ANY FACTUAL or substansially relevant value contained with in your posts.
You just contradicted yourself.

First you said my facts were wrong. Now you say I didn't provide any facts. You can't even keep your own delusions straight.
SistaNoneYa wrote:
..the umpire is waiting on the sidelines, with a HISTORY book.
Try reading one next time.
I'm not even convinced you can read.

Location hidden

#129735 May 3, 2014
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
and while he's at it..let's hope he shows you a MAP...so that you can distinguish the difference between Japna and Germany...and the early 1900's from the mid ninteen hundreds.
Idiot.
lol, this at this tool.

He think the Holocaust happened during WW1 and now he's ranting about Japan after getting called out on it.
SistaNoneYa

Elyria, OH

#129736 May 3, 2014
Anti-gov wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheter or not you have dictatorship or democracy is irelevant. Completly irrelevant.
democracies can be evil (USA, England, France etc) Teocracies can be evil (saudi arabia) etc. Dictatorship can be evil also.
What it ALL boils down to is people mindlessly following orders of their masters in government.
If people of the USA stoped paying taxes to the government it would stop the wars, and if people stopped peacefully cooperating with the millitary drafting them.
Nope.

Nature of the beast.

Go ahead and even Ask Duquette on that one..there's NO such thing a "utopian world" on this planet.

That's just reality..
SistaNoneYa

Elyria, OH

#129737 May 3, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean when you made a bunch of irrelevant posts that had nothing to do with the discussion at hand?
Me: 2+2 = 4
You: WRONG! Springfield is the Capital of Illinois!
<quoted text>
The problem is on your end. You can't even follow a conversation.
Might want to step away from air freshner can there...it's NOT hiding the stench of your wrongs..and just inhaling the fumes of it won't help you on that FACT either.
SistaNoneYa

Elyria, OH

#129738 May 3, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>What is your point? That some Christians were not anti Semitic? Well of course they all were not anti Semitic. No one ever claimed all were. Any rational person does not use such absolutes. Yet you keep doing it to fight your strawmen.
I will give ya a point for that ":any rational person....." comment though Duquette...

(obviously...talk about a dysfunctional part missing a few nuts and bolts.)
SistaNoneYa

Elyria, OH

#129740 May 3, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am sure the Jews were targets before Christianity. The claimed to be the chosen people and invaded lands in the name of their god. That does create some hate.
Looking at any poll, one can see atheists are more hated than Jews, or any other religion.
But our narrative on WW2 is not claiming any isolated hate. So you are debating a strawman. I doubt you even know what that means.
sans one.

lol..that two bwicks shy of a full load head banger day lol.

Location hidden

#129741 May 3, 2014
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Might want to step away from air freshner can there...it's NOT hiding the stench of your wrongs..and just inhaling the fumes of it won't help you on that FACT either.
Your posts are as empty as your head.

How does it feel knowing that you can't come up with a coherent response to anything I say? Pretty pathetic, I bet.
SistaNoneYa

Elyria, OH

#129742 May 3, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
You just contradicted yourself.
First you said my facts were wrong. Now you say I didn't provide any facts. You can't even keep your own delusions straight.
<quoted text>
I'm not even convinced you can read.
Reitieration: What part of I don't tolerate the propoganda of IGNORANCE well, don't you comprehend.

But thx for the laugh at it.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#129743 May 3, 2014
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
la....because...I don't do Ignorance well.
(an HOW many times have I Admitted That!!)
I agree. You don't do ignorance well, but there is no hope you're able to stop.

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#129744 May 3, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey , if Sharia law bothers ya, complain to the Mullahs, Get your candy ass out of Kentucky
and head out to Brunei and voice your protest....
But remember, by leaving Kentucky you will be forfeiting the rights provided you by a Christian nation, Freedom of religion and which fully protect your homosexual rights.
I n Brunei , atheism and homosexuality can lead you into that which you fear , Beheadings,stonings and amputations.....
That is why you will not leave America and the protection it affords you based on It's Christian principles and head for Brunei....Where you will become DEAD MAN WALKING
I'll take your complete failure to answer the question as your agreement that I'm right.
pitbullie

Versailles, KY

#129745 May 3, 2014
People who swallow this stuff as literally true are delusional. Trying to argue with them is futile.
concerned wrote:
The danger in teaching the Bible is that this book has the power to create faith even in an atheist. If it is allowed to be taught there is a strong possibility someone could be converted to Jesus Christ. Under the current world views is it possible to allow such a powerful tool for good to be taught in public schools and that before the young minds of the future?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A New Word Game~Four Words. (Jun '10) 4 min Jackie 298
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 8 min Jackie 4,450
Word game (Dec '10) 9 min Jackie 323
Old School Wrestling Action! 6 hr Larry Jackson 5
Word Association Game (Jul '10) 7 hr winner 446
Lets Play Follow The Word! (Jun '10) 7 hr winner 1,535
Word Association (Oct '08) 7 hr winner 313
Body 18 hr Wondering Wizard 21

Barbourville Jobs

Personal Finance