Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 156596 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#125029 Feb 23, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Amber Apostle's husband?
No you dumbazz
I'm not her husband.......... She's my wife..........
Yiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaHooooooooooooooooo
Are you Chrone's husband?

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#125030 Feb 23, 2014
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have lie to get out of anything, because I haven't done anything.
So you can go Fk off, you egomaniacal ignorant psycho jerk.
ROFLMAO!

What have I told you about shouting and stamping your feet?

You know how all that lice and yeast comes off your minge and settles on your shoes.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#125031 Feb 23, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>"Hump like animals?" Is that like taking the virgin girls of the land you invaded and slaughtered their parents and brothers?
Humans are animals. So if we have sex like the animals we are, then I see no problem. Maybe you should be more specific about that problem you have with sex?
BTW, I was not criticizing your writing. I was criticizing the fundies who pop in from time to time and spew things that are as stupid as their writing looks.
Then you're even MORE ignorant than what posts project.

http://www.std-gov.org/stds/std.htm

Good graphics-every high schooler-especially these days- should have a look at 'em!

Cambridge, UK

#125032 Feb 23, 2014
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: The region has a large atheist population.
Is that simple, retiterated, DUHMED down to a ONE liner too difficult for you to comprehend?
That's why there's Reading Comprehension 101 courses if it is.
So?

Here's another

FACT: You said they are killing each other in arguments over who believes in god the least.

SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#125033 Feb 23, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>And you posted the conflict to show what? It has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation. Keep backtracking liar.
Grow up idiot-your junior high school level ghetto antics are rather putrid.

Cambridge, UK

#125034 Feb 23, 2014
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
I already stated, and then even gave a comparison article as to what is REALLLY going on in the Ukraine and Why.
Not MY problem if you don't GET IT, because you're stuck at some third grade mentalcase level of twisted and distorted.
Commie coward
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#125035 Feb 23, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I did not know that? Sounds like the mental ward of a hospital
Precisely my point..........
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#125036 Feb 23, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said it before and it's still true, rude and ugly as it is. Conservatives defend babies right up until the time of birth - then those ghetto scum need to get a job or die.
It's called RESPONSIBILITY.

Not everyone desires to pop out litters for the givverment to raise for lifetimes.

Idiot.

Cambridge, UK

#125037 Feb 23, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>75.2% of those polled in the Ukraine believe in a god.
Maybe you should fact check before you spew your false propaganda.
LOL

Dumb Sista

"The majority of Ukrainians are not affiliated with any organized religion, and a significant portion of the population is atheistic. Estimates compiled by the independent Razumkov Centre in a nationwide survey in 2006 found that 75.2 percent of the respondents believe in God and 22 percent said they did not believe in God. 37.4 percent said that they attended church on regular basis. Among Ukrainians who are affiliated with an organized religion, the most common religion in Ukraine is Orthodox Christianity, currently split between three Church bodies: the Ukrainian Orthodox Church – Kiev Patriarchate, the Ukrainian Orthodox Church autonomous church body under the Patriarch of Moscow, and the Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church. Latin Rite Catholic communities and Protestant Christians each form around 2.19 percent of the population."

http://blog.acton.org/archives/65903-explaine...
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#125038 Feb 23, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
Here's another
FACT: You said they are killing each other in arguments over who believes in god the least.
OPINION:
You can't even distinguish reality from fantasy, let alone an actual FACT from one of your delusional twisted imbecilic distortions.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#125039 Feb 23, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Commie coward
How old are you? Eight?

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#125040 Feb 23, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
People have Faith in worldviews, you for example have Faith in atheism and secularism. Therefore it is their "god"
Far different sort of faith. I think a better term is "trust" for secularism. I see no need for any blind faith in secularism because it proves itself daily.
And how does one have "faith in atheism"? It is simply the lack of belief.
And even if someone has faith in something, it need not be a religion or a god by the definition of the words. Again, you are making up a language. You are using the English language improperly.
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#125041 Feb 23, 2014
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called RESPONSIBILITY.
Not everyone desires to pop out litters for the givverment to raise for lifetimes.
Idiot.
Hey sista , Do not insult idiots by comparing them to Chrone or any other Atheist.
The Idiot league may file defamatory charges against you and they may well win the case.
Just saying..........

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#125042 Feb 23, 2014
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't offer it to start with...because I KNOW better.
And it's not my problem, if my DECENCY, ETHICS, real (not imagined) merit and humaneness bothers you, it's YOURS, because I refuse to follow unethical CORRUPTION, indecency, and meritless anything.
and I REALLY do NOT care, what the likes of anything that does, thinks, because I don't wish to be associated with the type of stuff that disregards and/or disrespects such...not one bit.
I see, so you hand down these judgments due to your perfect ethics and decency.
Someone has god complex.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#125043 Feb 23, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So first, you are saying the word god and religion are basically meaningless.
BTW, a religious aspect does not make it a religion. Maybe you should study language a bit. You cannot cherry pick parts of a definition. There are aspects of an orange that a grapefruit has, but yet they have words to define them.
Worldviews are not religions, or gods. So sad you cannot use the English language properly.Hard to communicate with people who refuse to use it correctly.
SOOO..does this mean (in one of your rarer non-douchebag acting moments) that you actually comprehend the DIFFERENCE between "religions" and "beliefs"??

If so-welll.....Will WONDERS never cease.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#125044 Feb 23, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Far different sort of faith. I think a better term is "trust" for secularism. I see no need for any blind faith in secularism because it proves itself daily.
And how does one have "faith in atheism"? It is simply the lack of belief.
And even if someone has faith in something, it need not be a religion or a god by the definition of the words. Again, you are making up a language. You are using the English language improperly.
and BTW-one thing I would never even consider suggesting to ANYONE- is studying anything, or anyone, on how to be a hatefilled, judegmentalcase, pitchfork carrying atheist!!!!!!

Nasty. Just nasty.

Because THAT kind of stuff takes absolutely NO Decency, ethics, merit OR humanity...because as we see ANYONE can do that (myself included!)
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#125045 Feb 23, 2014
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you? Eight?
Sista , I don't know how old Kraktu is........
Judging by his postings I can unequivocally state that , He is old enough to be stupid
It's an atheist trait
YIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
That will throw Duket into a frenzied state of mind...

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#125046 Feb 23, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Dumb Sista
"The majority of Ukrainians are not affiliated with any organized religion, and a significant portion of the population is atheistic. Estimates compiled by the independent Razumkov Centre in a nationwide survey in 2006 found that 75.2 percent of the respondents believe in God and 22 percent said they did not believe in God. 37.4 percent said that they attended church on regular basis. Among Ukrainians who are affiliated with an organized religion, the most common religion in Ukraine is Orthodox Christianity, currently split between three Church bodies: the Ukrainian Orthodox Church – Kiev Patriarchate, the Ukrainian Orthodox Church autonomous church body under the Patriarch of Moscow, and the Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church. Latin Rite Catholic communities and Protestant Christians each form around 2.19 percent of the population."
http://blog.acton.org/archives/65903-explaine...
Sista McCarthy is on a witch-hunt.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#125047 Feb 23, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I see, so you hand down these judgments due to your perfect ethics and decency.
Someone has god complex.
The mere mention of the word God doesn't bother me...because MY perception of such does NOT include dark age barbaricness, because I do NOT believe in promo'ing NASTINESS and Ignorance like that .
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#125048 Feb 23, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sista , Do not insult idiots by comparing them to Chrone or any other Atheist.
The Idiot league may file defamatory charges against you and they may well win the case.
Just saying..........
I wasn't comparing them --I called them BOTH idiots...for acting like idiots.

And if they weren't LYING, they wouldn't be acting like idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carlot 2 hr Willis 3
Grace way metals 10 hr Smh 2
C&J auto sales (Jul '09) 12 hr leary 15
Listen up people 14 hr crazy talk 3
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 15 hr Titty Sprinkles 11
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 16 hr Santa 6
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 16 hr Excited 174

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance