Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 151929 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#123637 Feb 8, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what a Holy Book means. It means it is the inspired word of God, and there are no errors. The Holy Bible does not have one single error or contradiction. It is perfect and true, every single word.
No other "holy book" makes that claim
Delusional or a liar or both. I'm going with both.

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#123639 Feb 8, 2014
SevenTee - so desperate that he has to bolster his faith with lies.

Cambridge, UK

#123641 Feb 8, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Now hear this, I don't report to you either. You asked the question and demanded an answer not me so you appear to be the one asking for a "report" I told you where to look it up, apparently you do not know how to research or you are lazy.
Your religion can't deal with questions.

Is it really that weak?

Cambridge, UK

#123642 Feb 8, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Corinthians 4:4
2 Corinthians 4:4?

Anyone caught sniffing the ladies seats outside the tabernacle shall be stoned to death?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#123643 Feb 8, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Now hear this, I don't report to you either. You asked the question and demanded an answer not me so you appear to be the one asking for a "report" I told you where to look it up, apparently you do not know how to research or you are lazy.
You stated multiple errors and I called you on them. Giving me a "hint" to read the OT, Psalms and the NT is not telling me "where to look it up", it's illustrating that you can't back up your statements
- which was precisely my point in the first place.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#123644 Feb 8, 2014
Khatru wrote:
SevenTee - so desperate that he has to bolster his faith with lies.
shrug. It's the religious equivalent of motor oil. Without lies the whole thing locks up dead in its tracks.

Cambridge, UK

#123647 Feb 8, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even try to find the answer for yourself?
What's the point?

You said that Jesus was the lawgiver. I called you on your lies and asked you exactly what laws Jesus gave.

You failed to quote any laws to back up you lies. Instead, you told me to read the sermon on the mount.

I'm still waiting for you to quote these laws you claim that Jesus gave.

Given your abject failure to do so, it's safe to say that there are no laws and this is just more shite that you're lying about because your religion is so weak.

Cambridge, UK

#123648 Feb 8, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
KHATRU
You are a waste of time and you are completely immature. You are BANNED from posting a response to SevenT on this thread. you are DONE
Lol

Looks like I got to you with that one.

If you weren't so deceitful in the first place I wouldn't have to mock your feeble religion.

Religious faith = pretending to know something that you don't.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#123650 Feb 8, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he the cute little man with his coloring book that landed on a deserted island and saw a new bird and declared we were once former apes?
Thank you for showing how extensive you are on science.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#123651 Feb 8, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
KHATRU
You are a waste of time and you are completely immature. You are BANNED from posting a response to SevenT on this thread. you are DONE
You forget that Christians no longer can make demands of our speech. You had that power for about fifteen hundred years, and now you don't. Our freedom to speak out against your superstition is clearly your worst enemy. So I can understand why any myth would kill those who defy it as yours did.
You have zero evidence, so you used force. Now you don't have that, so your numbers are dwindling.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#123652 Feb 8, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not afraid to claim anything, it's none of your business.. period!
Sorry but I do not believe you. I think you are scared. Declaring what you believe means you might need to defend those beliefs with logic and reason, and of course you know that can't be done with your beliefs.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#123653 Feb 8, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> And yours aren't, puhleezz!
My what, are not what? Having problems making full thoughts?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#123654 Feb 8, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok well that did no address the claim you made at all. So I also assume you cannot back up your claim and it is bull.

Now lets look at the passage you cite. It could be used for any claim or myth that has zero evidence. It is a propaganda line to keep you hooked. I see it worked like a charm. How naive.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#123655 Feb 8, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he the cute little man with his coloring book that landed on a deserted island and saw a new bird and declared we were once former apes?
One of the major reasons I protest your superstition is due to its anti science agenda.

“Justice Sweet”

Since: Jan 14

Mount Vernon

#123656 Feb 8, 2014
Irrefutable Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me?
Dude, you're the one putting "emphasis" on your OWN posts.
So stop trying to act smart, you have no idea who I am and what I'm about.
Thanks BTW for being polite though, just don't take anything I direct to ANYBODY else PERSONALLY budd.
Lol
Now your gonna pull the gender card. You of all people sista....I like the compliment though .. You got punked by a woman , we are smart too. When you talk to the other voice in your head aka"pusher" tell him prisons affecting his ability to leave farm animals out of the debate...

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#123657 Feb 8, 2014
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>No...
That's the other one named Darwin...
They are trying to distance themselves away from him, as Darwinism has been proven
false in most everything he wrote...
Much like the Democrats are distancing themselves from Obama now before the elections!
:-)
Please name an atheist here who distances himself from Darwin? Darwin's core theory has stood the rigorous tests of science for a hundred and fifty years now. That is far different than what has withstood the testing of science and your claims of a global flood and other tall tales.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#123658 Feb 8, 2014
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an insult to the Book you claim to support!
First the Bible does not say God created hell as you so dogmatically state. The word translated hell in the Bible was primarily translated from the Hebrew word sheol and the Greek word Hades. Bot mean the very same thing and refer to mankind's common grave, a pit, or the location of a grave or a pit.
It is only after the Sun God worshiper Roman Emperor Constantine who claimed to convert to Christianity introduced the pagan Greek teaching of Danties Inferno into (as well as other pagan teachings) so called Christianity. All under the influence of Constantine who became the 1st. Pope of the Roman Catholic Church.
If you would spend a little time doing research you would learn things are not as you state.
EXAMPLE: This is what happened. In the early fourth century, Roman emperor Constantine tried to use the “Christian” religion of his day to cement his disintegrating empire. To this end, he granted professed Christians religious freedom and transferred some of the privileges of the pagan priesthood to their clergy class. The New Encyclopædia Britannica states:“Constantine brought the church out of its withdrawal from the world to accept social responsibility and helped pagan society to be won for the church.”
I am not disputing your claim, but I would like to point out that billions upon billions have had faith of something far different. In other words, I am trying to show how it is easy to be in a delusion.
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#123659 Feb 8, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Corinthians 4:4?
Anyone caught sniffing the ladies seats outside the tabernacle shall be stoned to death?
Hey Krak

English Standard Version (ESV)
4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Now ,in your case , it may well be that your mind has been blinded due to sniffing little girls bicycle seats and other immoral acts as preached by your Atheist leaders , including and not limited to ,necrophelia , incest ,beastiality and eating human feces.
I found Peter Singer's comment on Australian television ,to be rather interesting.
His claim that a Calf's vagina is more pleasurable than a human vagina can only be made by someome who has had that experience,,,And who knows what other practices he has experienced of which we have no knowledge.
On the other hand , we have Lawrence Kraus stating that if 2 siblings love each other and practice protected sex , it is acceptable behaviour.
Then ,I believe it was Sam Harris , who states that if a particular act gives you pleasure ,it is ethical ,it a particular act does not give you pleasure ,it can be considered unethical.
Based on that formula , I can see where you would disagree with your imaginary rule ,which you question
"Anyone caught sniffing the ladies seats outside the tabernacle shall be stoned to death?"

To my knowledge ,there is no such law and according to your Atheist leaders , under the guise of seeking pleasure ,it is permissible under your faith.
I might suggest that,for health reasons , one wear a mask . On the other hand ,Atheists who enjoy such will probably refrain from doing so , as that would deprive them of the pleasure they are seeking....

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#123660 Feb 8, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what a Holy Book means. It means it is the inspired word of God, and there are no errors. The Holy Bible does not have one single error or contradiction. It is perfect and true, every single word.
No other "holy book" makes that claim
You mean, verbatim? As in not a single word could possibly be a mistranslation?
Have you ever doubted the idea you just claimed?

“Justice Sweet”

Since: Jan 14

Mount Vernon

#123661 Feb 8, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You noticed it was a man also huh!
You have no debate so you resort to gender confusion and farm animals ....Dumb CRIMINAL mind..You got mad over a woman calling your bluf...Now. go answer the door there's money to be made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what would u do if u guy cuss u out . because h... 4 min Jack 2
Kimmie Kim 9 min black bettie 3
does anyone know micheal and junior sproles fro... (Jun '13) 21 min Michael sproles 5
Quarterback 34 min Mean Joe 4
women 53 min guy 4
Whose the 2 guys at Sav a lot all the time? 4 hr Truth 7
Whatever happened to the Eye Dr. Gregory? 5 hr Eye Candy 10
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 6 hr Top 52

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages