Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 148877 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#122906 Feb 2, 2014
spaceship wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's in charge of Hell?
Hades is god of the underworld..

Location hidden

#122907 Feb 2, 2014
spaceship wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple. The book is full of myths and contradictions. Make up your own story like the Mormons and others quacks have done. Nail a chicken to the bed post, dance around the bedroom and mumble to the ceiling fan, you may come up with something new.
That has nothing to do with the question, but if it did, that would make my point even more so..

“Justice Sweet”

Since: Jan 14

Mount Vernon

#122908 Feb 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I am not talking about anyone really. whether or not Jesus was either, myth, man, or whatever, the teachings and words are very real, and to me, that's what's important. Most people are to busy worrying about this or that and not focusing on the teachings...maybe you can tell me why it is that, the bible gives credit to Mary Magdalene as being the first person to see and speak to Jesus, after resurrection, when at that time period, Jews believed women should be seen and not heard when it came to matters involving the church, Yet here they give credit to a woman for one of the greatest events in mankind. Why not give credit to the writer or one of Jesus' male disciples? They wrote this book and went against their own selves by giving her credit.. Doesn't make much sense to me, Maybe you can enlighten me on this?
They allowed Mary M. to visit him first, because they were married . They say he wasn't married in the Bible , scientists found his tomb, which included Jesus ,Mary M., his mother and the body of his 12 year old son. The wife may be seen in public to morn her husbands death.
All D.N.A. test were conclusive .The information found in the tomb and the location where it was discovered was accurate to the life of Jesus Christ.

Location hidden

#122909 Feb 2, 2014
justice_- wrote:
<quoted text>
They allowed Mary M. to visit him first, because they were married . They say he wasn't married in the Bible , scientists found his tomb, which included Jesus ,Mary M., his mother and the body of his 12 year old son. The wife may be seen in public to morn her husbands death.
All D.N.A. test were conclusive .The information found in the tomb and the location where it was discovered was accurate to the life of Jesus Christ.
Is that what ole dude told you on plenty of fish? hi, sexy...interesting to see you here.. To bad your story is BS, just like your profile on plenty of fish...

Location hidden

#122910 Feb 2, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Abraham was ready and willing to commit child sacrifice and your god deemed him a righteous man.
Your god also accepted the sacrifice of Jephthah's daughter.
Looks like child sacrifice isn't as evil as you say it is.
Test of Obedience. Trust and Faith w/out question.
spaceship

Rancho Cordova, CA

#122911 Feb 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Hades is god of the underworld..
For hundred dollars anyone can be in charge. Thank Q. for the link.
spaceship

Rancho Cordova, CA

#122912 Feb 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Yet here they give credit to a woman for one of the greatest events in mankind. Why not give credit to the writer or one of Jesus' male disciples? They wrote this book and went against their own selves by giving her credit.. Doesn't make much sense to me, Maybe you can enlighten me on this?
You gonna answer my question ChromiuMan?
Because Mary was more man than they would ever be and more women than they would ever get.

Location hidden

#122913 Feb 2, 2014
spaceship wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Mary was more man than they would ever be and more women than they would ever get.
Wrong!! Go light a candle and mediate some more, the answer will come.. patience grasshopper!
spaceship

Rancho Cordova, CA

#122914 Feb 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Test of Obedience. Trust and Faith w/out question.
People trusted Jim Jones just as you stated
spaceship

Rancho Cordova, CA

#122915 Feb 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong!! Go light a candle and mediate some more, the answer will come.. patience grasshopper!
O.K. Bible writers gip her for her services she provided them in the past. They made the story up to make her a famous historical figure in return for the debt they owed her.

Location hidden

#122916 Feb 2, 2014
spaceship wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did i state anything about Jim Jones? Jim Jones was a psychopathetic egomaniac dictator, Jim Jones gave his followers no choice, God gave Abraham a choice(freewill) people had no freewill with Jim Jones, I f you can't see the diff, i can't explain it to you. Well i could but you obviously wouldn't get it!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Somerset, KY

#122917 Feb 2, 2014
justice_- wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsey Puckey Doo Doo...

“Justice Sweet”

Mount Vernon

#122918 Feb 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Is that what ole dude told you on plenty of fish? hi, sexy...interesting to see you here.. To bad your story is BS, just like your profile on plenty of fish...
Did you get offended by the truth? Plenty of b.s. in the Bible more like it.

“Justice Sweet”

Mount Vernon

#122919 Feb 2, 2014
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsey Puckey Doo Doo...
Do the research .

Location hidden

#122920 Feb 2, 2014
spaceship wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K. Bible writers gip her for her services she provided them in the past. They made the story up to make her a famous historical figure in return for the debt they owed her.
Surly you jest? you didn't meditate long enough grasshopper.. light a longer candle!

Location hidden

#122921 Feb 2, 2014
justice_- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get offended by the truth? Plenty of b.s. in the Bible more like it.
Tell that BS to them plenty of fish dudes. You got the wrong one here. I sell, not buy, hence the name..I still think you're a hottie, even tho you don't know shyt bout what you're talking about.. So save it! The full of shyt thread is that way>>>>>>

Location hidden

#122922 Feb 2, 2014
justice_- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the research .
Is bryan phillips still around? donald newcome still in jail?

Location hidden

#122923 Feb 2, 2014
spaceship wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't said where i mentioned Jim Jones?

“Justice Sweet”

Mount Vernon

#122924 Feb 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Tell that BS to them plenty of fish dudes. You got the wrong one here. I sell, not buy, hence the name..I still think you're a hottie, even tho you don't know shyt bout what you're talking about.. So save it! The full of shyt thread is that way>>>>>>
You can't deny the fact of them finding that tomb. I was the only person that answered your question about Mary M..It's my opinion ..I can say what I think on here too..Don't put me down to divert a good debate . Tell me why you don't agree.

“Justice Sweet”

Mount Vernon

#122925 Feb 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Is bryan phillips still around? donald newcome still in jail?
You're too smart for that kind of response ...right ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Msc, thoughts, give em to me 31 min Is he a cheater 29
Bonita you Promised Kids First ! 1 hr Same ole 9
School board member chooses liquor over KIDS ! 2 hr Opinion 15
Liquor sales or kids welfare ? CHOICE ! 2 hr Courthouse employee 12
Richard Brown 3 hr donedeed 1
Beating knox drug court drug tests ! 4 hr snickers 21
Anyone seen Kilgore fight ? 6 hr Yes 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages