Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 148939 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#119628 Dec 27, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Book, chapter, and verse where you read
"Smell your Diaper Stupid."
BTW
Fox news has more truth than you liberals!
Faux has as much truth as your Bible.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#119629 Dec 27, 2013
pat wrote:
<quoted text>
...your a troll, what's your point?
Simplified?

Having been one who *actually* did a similar lesson (for real-not make believe), I can realistically and honestly say-it was an Excellent lesson to behold the learnings of.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#119630 Dec 27, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
If it helps them, and it's NOT harming them or ANYONE else, why should you or I or anyone else, have an issue with it?
You're not a control freak are you?
(Of course if it harms OTHERS, that's different).
IF and IF and IF... http://creationmuseum.org/
Yes, it is different, because there IS NO HELPING OTHERS by trying to eradicate education in favor of superstition and mythology.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#119631 Dec 27, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is different, because there IS NO HELPING OTHERS by trying to eradicate education in favor of superstition and mythology.
Very true.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#119632 Dec 27, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
But you know how telebision can be.
pat

London, KY

#119633 Dec 27, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Simplified?
Having been one who *actually* did a similar lesson (for real-not make believe), I can realistically and honestly say-it was an Excellent lesson to behold the learnings of.
...okay, so, I'm glad you agree that information verbally handed down for over a hundred years can not be correct. Are you accusing me of fabricating my college experience?...or, are you just offended that I made a valid point and possibly made you feel as though your faith is actually your gullibility?
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#119634 Dec 27, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Some guy writing a blog is an atheist leader?
I've never heard of Staak Rosch.
Let's google him...
http://www.lmgtfy.com/...
Seven entries?
Some leader, eh?
Not so much an atheist leader but more of your deceit and disingenuity.
Lies for Jesus - you do it all the time.
Due to your inherentt lying,misleading and intentionally deceitfull MO , as you have clearly demonstrated ,here is some reliable evidence regarding Atheist Leader and activist Staak Rosch.
I know that his article dealt a HUGE BLOW to your low moral code and showed atheists to be what they really are,calloused,uncaring,immoral and unwilling to face the truth about their unconscionable behaviour
Duqurttte and Witchetty have given us a clear picture of your moral code , where each person decides judges , based on their self interest ,right from wrong.
Therefore Witchetty has judged herself to have never committed an act for which she needs be ashamed.
Duquette made the claim that if an Atheist does not perceive something to be wrong , then it is not wrong.
And we know about your intentional mischaracterization of what is written in the bible
and intentional misrepresentation of the opinions of others.
Staak was right ,He stated the problem with suicide and depression within the Atheist community ,,,He stated the causes and Made it plain that Atheists would not confront these problems....As they continue to deny suck problems exist...
So what do you do? you try to kill the messenger,Staak Rosch is an Atheist leader in Philadelphia , that you want to deny him because his message shows how calloused and immoral Atheists are , does nothing to detract from his leadership.
His leadership is not the issue anyway . You are USING THAT AS A SMOKESCREEN.
The problem is ,Suicide and Depression in the Atheist Community and it's causes.
Those who are deconverted face some very serious mental issues that are caused by their deconversion and Atheists are plainly attempting to keep that information from becoming public
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#119635 Dec 27, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
But then again, I prefer TOLERANCE and enlightenment over Ignorance and violence.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/12/world/africa/ma...
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#119636 Dec 27, 2013
Here ,get to know him and cease and desist on your lying ways
Showing results for atheism has a problem with suicide,,staks rosch

Web Results
Atheism Has A Suicide Problem - Dangerous Talk | Dangerous Talk
www.skepticink.com/dangeroustalk/.../atheism-... ...- Similar to Atheism Has A Suicide Problem - Dangerous Talk | Dangerous Talk
Posted by Staks Rosch on Oct 11, 2012 in Atheism, depression | 56 comments ... There is a problem within the atheist community of depression and suicide.
Atheist Inspirational - Dangerous Talk | Dangerous ...
www.skepticink.com/dangeroustalk/2012/10/.../... ...- Similar to Atheist Inspirational - Dangerous Talk | Dangerous ...
Posted by Staks Rosch on Oct 15, 2012 in Atheism, depression | 3 comments. Atheist Inspirational. There are a lot of problems in the world and people get depressed either because of their ... Last week, I had a post about suicide and atheism.
[ More results from www.skepticink.com ]
No One 'Needs' Religion - Dangerous Talk | Dangerous Talk
www.skepticink.com/dangeroustalk/2012/.../no-...
Posted by Staks Rosch on Oct 26, 2012 in Religion | 4 comments ... Instead, religion as an institution has swindled them into thinking that they can't ...
An Atheist's Thoughts On Matthew Warren - Dangerous ...
www.skepticink.com/.../an-atheists-thoughts-o... ...- Similar to An Atheist's Thoughts On Matthew Warren - Dangerous ...
Posted by Staks Rosch on Apr 9, 2013 in death, depression | 18 comments ... sons of several preachers often had problems with violence and depression and ...
[ More results from www.skepticink.com ]
Dangerous Talk
www.dangeroustalk.net/ - Similar to Dangerous Talk
The host of Dangerous Talk, Staks Rosch, has also appeared as a panelist on ... This is of course used as evidence for depression and high suicide rates..... If you pick an issue, any issue, you will see that atheists will argue and debate the ...
Dangerous Talk » Atheism 101 Series
www.dangeroustalk.net/... - Similar to Dangerous Talk » Atheism 101 Series
Atheism 101: The Problem of Evil ... Atheism 101: Why has Christianity demonized nudity, sex and sexuality?... http://twitter.com/DangerousTalk Staks Rosch .... about how to live this life, and how to embrace life, and how to deal with death.
[ More results from www.dangeroustalk.net ]
Pope Francis Says Atheists Who Do Good Are Redeemed, Not Just ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../pope-francis-good-... ...- Similar to Pope Francis Says Atheists Who Do Good Are Redeemed, Not Just ...
May 22, 2013 ... Pope Francis rocked some religious and atheist minds today when he ... "The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the Blood of Christ: all of us, not just Catholics.... I encourage everyone to reflect on the problem of thrown away and wasted .... Staks Rosch: Dear Pope, Atheists Don't Need Redemption.
Agnostic - Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/agnostic
Thom Senzee. Coming from a WASPy, mixed-faith, yet significantly agnostic and atheist, intellectual (and admittedly ... Staks Rosch | Posted 12.16.2012 | Politics.
[

Atheist support for Obama down significantly - National ...
www.examiner.com/.../atheist-support-for-obam... ...- Similar to Atheist support for Obama down significantly - National ...
Jun 27, 2012 ... Obama really does have an atheist problem this election cycle and if he wants to remain ... Staks Rosch · Top Commenter · Works at National Atheist Examiner ..... Additionally, it would be political suicide to promote athiesm.

Oral1.jpg. Staks RoschPhiladelphia Atheism Examiner ... Atheism 101: Why has Christianity demonized nudity, sex and sexuality? Atheism 101: Does ... To answer your question: Death is sad for Christians because it is a separation. Someone ...
[ More results from www.examiner.com ]
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#119637 Dec 27, 2013
pat wrote:
<quoted text>
...okay, so, I'm glad you agree that information verbally handed down for over a hundred years can not be correct. Are you accusing me of fabricating my college experience?...or, are you just offended that I made a valid point and possibly made you feel as though your faith is actually your gullibility?
None of the above.

Information passed though millemiums should be read as just that...because within it such are lessons of world HISTORY.

I would not know if you lied-I only know that I did NOT. No need to-the TRUTH is the truth.

And there is no gullibility in the TRUTH-none whatsoever.

And MY faith grows and renews, every day...in some of the darndest ways even sometimes actually.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#119638 Dec 27, 2013
pat wrote:
<quoted text>
What I do NOT have any faith in however-are witch hunting types, as I find that type of thing to be deplorable.

Judge not lest one be judged and all.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#119639 Dec 27, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Flock off ignorant bigot.
Go fluck yourself you pos Hypocrite.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#119640 Dec 27, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Duqurttte and Witchetty have given us a clear picture of your moral code , where each person decides judges , based on their self interest ,right from wrong.
Therefore Witchetty has judged herself to have never committed an act for which she needs be ashamed.
Duquette made the claim that if an Atheist does not perceive something to be wrong , then it is not wrong.
Those of us with a moral compass can make correct ethical decisions.

Those who have to look in an old book of myths have a difficult time of it.

They feel they can do whatever they want to, then ask for forgiveness.

Ever heard the old saying, "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission?"

It's likely written on the inside cover of every babble.
pat

London, KY

#119641 Dec 27, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
What I do NOT have any faith in however-are witch hunting types, as I find that type of thing to be deplorable.
...LOL, your convinced I'm a pagan. Irony, I tell ya. Your so smart.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#119642 Dec 27, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
But you know how telebision can be.
Yes, unfortunately I do.
http://FoxNewscreationmuseum.org/
pat

London, KY

#119643 Dec 27, 2013
SistaAssumeYa

“See how you are?”

Earth

#119644 Dec 27, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like this?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/campbellsvill...

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#119645 Dec 27, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Due to your inherentt lying,misleading and intentionally deceitfull MO , as you have clearly demonstrated ,here is some reliable evidence regarding Atheist Leader and activist Staak Rosch.
I know that his article dealt a HUGE BLOW to your low moral code and showed atheists to be what they really are,calloused,uncaring,immoral and unwilling to face the truth about their unconscionable behaviour
And we know about your intentional mischaracterization of what is written in the bible
and intentional misrepresentation of the opinions of others.
Staak was right ,He stated the problem with suicide and depression within the Atheist community ,,,He stated the causes and Made it plain that Atheists would not confront these problems....As they continue to deny suck problems exist...
So what do you do? you try to kill the messenger,Staak Rosch is an Atheist leader in Philadelphia , that you want to deny him because his message shows how calloused and immoral Atheists are , does nothing to detract from his leadership.
His leadership is not the issue anyway . You are USING THAT AS A SMOKESCREEN.
The problem is ,Suicide and Depression in the Atheist Community and it's causes.
Those who are deconverted face some very serious mental issues that are caused by their deconversion and Atheists are plainly attempting to keep that information from becoming public
What kind of leader only gets seven results when you do a search on Google?

Admit that you're lying and then I'll consider the rest of your one-sided rant.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#119646 Dec 27, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Go fluck yourself you pos Hypocrite.
Sorry, I am FAR more civilized than that animalisTic crap, nasty, Fox news hating bigot.

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#119647 Dec 27, 2013
Curious wrote:
Here ,get to know him and cease and desist on your lying ways
Showing results for atheism has a problem with suicide,,staks rosch
Web Results
Atheism Has A Suicide Problem - Dangerous Talk | Dangerous Talk
www.skepticink.com/dangeroustalk/.../atheism-... ...- Similar to Atheism Has A Suicide Problem - Dangerous Talk | Dangerous Talk
Posted by Staks Rosch on Oct 11, 2012 in Atheism, depression | 56 comments ... There is a Christianity demonized nudity, sex and sexuality?... http://twitter.com/DangerousTalk Staks Rosch .... about how to live this life, and how to embrace life, and how to deal with death.
[ More results from www.dangeroustalk.net ]
Pope Francis Says Atheists Who Do Good Are Redeemed, Not Just ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../pope-francis-good-... ...- Similar to Pope Francis Says Atheists Who Do Good Are Redeemed, Not Just ...
May 22, 2013 ... Pope Francis rocked some religious and atheist minds today when he ... "The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the Blood of Christ: all of us, not just Catholics.... I encourage everyone to reflect on the problem of thrown away and wasted .... Staks Rosch: Dear Pope, Atheists Don't Need Redemption.
Agnostic - Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/agnostic
Thom Senzee. Coming from a WASPy, mixed-faith, yet significantly agnostic and atheist, intellectual (and admittedly ... Staks Rosch | Posted 12.16.2012 | Politics.
[
Atheist support for Obama down significantly - National ...
www.examiner.com/.../atheist-support-for-obam... ...- Similar to Atheist support for Obama down significantly - National ...
Jun 27, 2012 ... Obama really does have an atheist problem this election cycle and if he wants to remain ... Staks Rosch · Top Commenter · Works at National Atheist Examiner ..... Additionally, it would be political suicide to promote athiesm.
Oral1.jpg. Staks RoschPhiladelphia Atheism Examiner ... Atheism 101: Why has Christianity demonized nudity, sex and sexuality? Atheism 101: Does ... To answer your question: Death is sad for Christians because it is a separation. Someone ...
[ More results from www.examiner.com ]
Ah, it's "Staks" - not, as you said before "Staak". Well, I still haven't heard of him and he's certainly no leader.

Admit that you were just making that bit about him being a leader up. In other words - you lied. More lies for Jesus, eh?

How many atheists have committed suicide in the last ten years?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three liquor stores in bville 3 min Quantummist 5
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 11 min Boo 23
Msc topic disappeared wonder why lol??? 1 hr Horrible 6
Jo Ore 1 hr Fact 3
Jill 1 hr Stupid 11
green beans 2 hr Judy 1
Yolanda 4 hr Irresponsible 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages