Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 148316 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

spaceship

Rancho Cordova, CA

#117850 Nov 26, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again;12 Eat the food as you would a loaf of barley bread; bake it in the sight of the people, Using Human Excrement For Fuel.” 13 The Lord said,“In this way the people of Israel will eat defiled food
So that you will understand precisely what I mean" You don't know your (*) from a hole in the ground
Your mythical God resorts to obsession with excrement as does Rabshaketh. Shows that the book is just bybull written by goat herders.

Plainly said the Ezekiel is eating defiled food or E-coli as well as cooking on it.

Your head is up your kazoo.
Yes and Amen

Versailles, KY

#117851 Nov 27, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
No Conjecture... Evidence... Rational Thinking...
I know it's hard for the delusional to comprehend the concept of physical evidence or considering that evidence with a rational mind but maybe someday you will learn to step outside your delusion and see that reality is kinda neat.... I know it's scary but self limiting is always a issue with delusional mindsets...
1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools:
1:23 And changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an
image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and
four-footed beasts, and creeping animals.
1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, through the
lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between
themselves:
1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshiped and
served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for
ever. Amen.
1:26 For this cause God gave them up to vile affections. For
even their women did change the natural use into that which is
against nature:
1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the
woman, burned in their lust one towards another; men with men
working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves
that recompense of their error which was meet.
1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their]
knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those
things which are not convenient;
Romans
Step out of your delusions...
God is real, and if you seek Him,
You'll see the Truth!
The Truth is this...
You have an enemy, and he wants you in hell... anyway he can!
You are only here for a choice, nothing else matters, but that choice!
I know... You've never really tested these theories, you take other men's words for it, and overlook mistakes in their data,
but you can test for God without bunches of Lab equipment!
If you want the Truth :-)
Yes and Amen

Versailles, KY

#117852 Nov 27, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on then, share it with us.
Who was your god raging at this time that he had to kill Americans?
Sin in general, but
It might have been our POTUS making deals with the devil (Iran)!
Fact is this...
The seven seals are being opened, and the end is near!
Repent!
Turn from your ignorance, seek God!
You will be glad you did!
Yes and Amen

Versailles, KY

#117853 Nov 27, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say that supporting genocide is pretty hateful.
Seems to be something that you and curious do.
You can call it genocide if you wish...
I like to refer it as "Cleaning house"!
All of satan's minions will be gone soon, and
YOU can CHOOSE to go with them IF you want!
Life is only a choice... Choose WISELY!
Yes and Amen

Versailles, KY

#117854 Nov 27, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
You've already admitted that slavery, genocide, killing gays and killing people who follow other religions is "righteous"
Now you contradict yourself.
Can't say I'm surprised given that your holy book is full of contradictions.
Are you gay?
I know a cure for that!
Yes and Amen

Versailles, KY

#117855 Nov 27, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
It's icky being a Christian because you don't only get to praise your god you get to eat him too.
Yet I can't help but think that last supper must have been a bit tense, with Jesus relating the bread to his body and the wine to his own blood.
I bet no one touched the meatballs.
Oh holy, holy, holy
Thanks for proving that your one sick person....
I know a cure for that!
Repent!
Every post you make proves God, and the Bible true!
Keep posting!
Yes and Amen

Versailles, KY

#117856 Nov 27, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about that.I know how bored you become when reading something you can not comprehend.
I finally found something that may well stimulate you past the boredom stage.
OOh nee nana nana noo noo dah dah baa oo ee oo aa aa ting tang wally wally bang bang.
If you have a further problem understanding ,contact Alvin and the Chimunks production...Ask for Theodore.
You provide convincing evidence for the possibility that Dopey was the one dwarf that fathered a child.
Hahahaha!
Good point!
Yes and Amen

Versailles, KY

#117857 Nov 27, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
The Actual translation is Tho shalt not commit murder.. Murder is Homicide without justification... Homicide is killing another Human Being...
See... you are smart enough!
Just stop using others data, and find your own!
Seek Him... you'll be Glad you did!
Yes and Amen

Versailles, KY

#117858 Nov 27, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
bullshit is what your brain is composed of.
If you diligently seek me,you will find me.
I had the faith to believe God's word and true to his word ,Ifound him..
You are unable to do that because you are double mined,as I pointed out before.
You don't believe there is a God,but,on the other hand you admit you might be wrong.
Mentally,you are in a state of confusion , unbalanced in your Faith and attemptint to convince others that your irrational beliefs should be considered rational.
You self proclaim yourself to be right when your irrational behaviour is there for all to see.
Even your fellow Atheist ,Staaks Rosch , has pointed out the fact that Atheists are afflicted by mental problems which they refuse to acknowledge,as is obvious in your case.
" But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8 Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do."
As an addict self proclaims himself not to be addicted
As an Alcoholic self proclaims himself ,not an Alcoholic
So do the mentally troubled self proclaim themselves to be sane
Yet , it is one of your own that is making you aware of your affliction
Great post!
Yes and Amen

Versailles, KY

#117859 Nov 27, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I went to my uncle's funeral this week. It was a Catholic service. It was very interesting. The amount of time speaking of Jesus instead of the person who just died was astounding, and I found it disrespectful, as I am sure did the wife of the man and the many that attended in her family, as she was Islamic. The priest had the nerve to claim Jesus helped her in being strong and being so caring in his ill health. Seemed like a giant slap in the face to me. I was not the only person who noted this.
Satan doesn't care how you get to hell... Atheist, or Islamic... doesn't matter to him!
Yes and Amen

Versailles, KY

#117860 Nov 27, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
You had faith in his existence and now that you've found him you no longer have that faith.
No problem - I get it.
Now, get back to glorifying genocide, slavery and the killing of homosexuals.
We have faith!
Faith in the fact that He will do what He says!
He will!
Whether it's to clean you of your sins IF you repent, or
clean the world of people who don't!
That's what's making you mad... you don't think you've sinned!
Yes and Amen

Versailles, KY

#117861 Nov 27, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion that my opinion holds no credibility is exactly that , your opinion.
Let us begin with what is stated in proverbs,the Fool has
stated in his heart,There is no God.
Many of your postings arbitrarily dismiss what is contained in the Bible as Mumbo Jumbo , Foolishness" and there is much more,as you well know.
So ,in your opinion , I am a hypocrite and in my OPINION,based on your inane rantings you are ALL FOOLS.
You don't like what I post , Don't read it.
You , foolishly claimed you were going to put me on ignore.
That lasted about 1 day and here you are , back again for more.
When you claim thay my faith is based on a myth and delusions,which it is not , you not only lie,but make fools of yourselves in the process.
I rest my case
Great post!
Every post of theirs proves our Bible, and God True!
Imagine the day they find the Truth?
I hope for them, it's a day to Rejoice, and not a day
of shame!
Amen!
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#117862 Nov 27, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools:
The Truth is this...
You have an enemy, and he wants you in hell... anyway he can!
You are only here for a choice, nothing else matters, but that choice!
I know... You've never really tested these theories, you take other men's words for it, and overlook mistakes in their data,
but you can test for God without bunches of Lab equipment!
If you want the Truth :-)
Since you mention truth YaA-an interesting article.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/27/21...

In keeping with beliefs of our Constitution, and anyones right to believe as they wish (providing it's not harming others in any way)
I found this bit of data to be rather intersting...

"
None of six individuals targeted by NSA were accused of involvement in terror plots http://t.co/UdKigbQJd6 @kgosztola
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) November 27, 2013

U.S. authorities have never formally confirmed the veracity of any of Snowden’s documents, but it has charged the former intelligence contractor with leaking classified information. "

Now let's explain this little bit of newsfeed, for the possibly less enlightened among us.

1. "Wikileaks" and it's similar name carrying platform wiki(stu)pedia, are compiled via what is aka "open source" methods in the IT world. Very similar to what the current potus approved, and even strong arm shoved onto America- for people to log onto and supply their most personal information on the american communist act web(S) of INcompetance.
Wikileaks itself, takes anything anyone chooses to DUMP into it's tentacles of disease spreading, random servers/repositories via it's "anonymous, UNSECURED, UNETHICAL" presence, to the lowest realms of bottom feeding phishing there is, in that it it holds itself out anonymously, even hiding maliciously behind what ever it can, declares itself as excluded from bearing any accountability for whatever is posted, as well as excluding itself from accepting any liability of responsibility for anything that transpires as a result of anyone posting anything into it.
As in Abject DIRTBAG, yellow commietic, dirt digging, chicken-chit parasites.

2. In reading the whole article at the link as posted, one should note this parapgraph-
"U.S. authorities have never formally confirmed the veracity of any of Snowden’s documents, but it has charged the former intelligence contractor with leaking classified information."

AS obtained via wikileaks.
What a JOKE. What a pathetic lot!

So now, we have yet another shining example of a most corrupt government, that sees no fault in itself, with setting up websites for vunerable, in need of h/c people to put their most personal information into, built upon the same UNSECURED,UNVERIFIABLE and oh so-hackable methods of patheTIC, the same as wikileaks and wikistoopedia, in action yet again--with the same LOSER tacTics of blame it all off on anyone except themselves in place, for PISS POOR, and completely backassward policies of the most INCOMPETANT, most HYPOCRITICAL bunch to have EVER held offices in this nation.

Pathetic, absolutely p-a-t-h-e-T-i-c!
Yes and Amen

Versailles, KY

#117864 Nov 27, 2013
You all have a Great Thanksgiving!
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#117865 Nov 27, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
You all have a Great Thanksgiving!
You too YaA.
Yes and Amen

Versailles, KY

#117866 Nov 27, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you mention truth YaA-an interesting article.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/27/21...
In keeping with beliefs of our Constitution, and anyones right to believe as they wish (providing it's not harming others in any way)
I found this bit of data to be rather intersting...
"
None of six individuals targeted by NSA were accused of involvement in terror plots http://t.co/UdKigbQJd6 @kgosztola
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) November 27, 2013
U.S. authorities have never formally confirmed the veracity of any of Snowden’s documents, but it has charged the former intelligence contractor with leaking classified information. "
1. "Wikileaks" and it's similar name carrying platform wiki(stu)pedia, are compiled via what is aka "open source" methods in the IT world. Very similar to what the current potus approved, and even strong arm shoved onto America- for people to log onto and supply their most personal information on the american communist act web(S) of INcompetance.
Wikileaks itself, takes anything anyone chooses to DUMP into it's tentacles of disease spreading, random servers/repositories via it's "anonymous, UNSECURED, UNETHICAL" presence, to the lowest realms of bottom feeding phishing there is, in that it it holds itself out anonymously, even hiding maliciously behind what ever it can, declares itself as excluded from bearing any accountability for whatever is posted, as well as excluding itself from accepting any liability of responsibility for anything that transpires as a result of anyone posting anything into it.
As in Abject DIRTBAG, yellow commietic, dirt digging, chicken-chit parasites.
2. In reading the whole article at the link as posted, one should note this parapgraph-
"U.S. authorities have never formally confirmed the veracity of any of Snowden’s documents, but it has charged the former intelligence contractor with leaking classified information."
AS obtained via wikileaks.
What a JOKE. What a pathetic lot!
So now, we have yet another shining example of a most corrupt government, that sees no fault in itself, with setting up websites for vunerable, in need of h/c people to put their most personal information into, built upon the same UNSECURED,UNVERIFIABLE and oh so-hackable methods of patheTIC, the same as wikileaks and wikistoopedia, in action yet again--with the same LOSER tacTics of blame it all off on anyone except themselves in place, for PISS POOR, and completely backassward policies of the most INCOMPETANT, most HYPOCRITICAL bunch to have EVER held offices in this nation.
Pathetic, absolutely p-a-t-h-e-T-i-c!
Some think he is the AntiChrist...
He might just be working for him!
I know one thing... He's not a Christian like he claims, as
Christians don't do what he's done!
Have a Good one!
Anonymous

Winter Garden, FL

#117867 Nov 27, 2013
spaceship wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mythical God resorts to obsession with excrement as does Rabshaketh. Shows that the book is just bybull written by goat herders.
Plainly said the Ezekiel is eating defiled food or E-coli as well as cooking on it.
Your head is up your kazoo.
And you frantically search for a recipe where excrement is a main ingredient and believe you have found one.
Unfortunately for you ,as it pertains to interpreting the bible, your Atheist mind has deceived you again.
Kractu and the others suffer from the same affliction.
I am warning you in advance.
You can use cow excrement as fuel to cook, it is used in many countries.
Do not mix it with the flour to make your bread tastier,you will regret it,But then again , maybe not,as your taste buds as well as your mind seem to be out of whack.
curious

Winter Garden, FL

#117868 Nov 27, 2013
Guess who LOL
ADMISSION OFFICE

Europe

#117869 Nov 27, 2013
Nigeria Defence Academy, NDA
Admission under
processing.cal07063796316
curious

Winter Garden, FL

#117870 Nov 27, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>We have faith!
Faith in the fact that He will do what He says!
He will!
Whether it's to clean you of your sins IF you repent, or
clean the world of people who don't!
That's what's making you mad... you don't think you've sinned!
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
You had faith in his existence and now that you've found him you no longer have that faith.
No problem - I get it.
Now, get back to glorifying genocide, slavery and the killing of homosexuals.

YAA, Kractu , in his foolish state of mind,makes a truly illogical statement which he claims he understands.
His claim that I had faith in God and now that I have found him,I have lost my Faith in Him ,can only emanate from one whose mind is totally bereft of any semblance of intellectual reasoning.
That condition , alien to Christian reasoning , is to be found running rampant in the Atheist Community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
N e one houses get broke into 34 min lol 3
fred mitchell 2 hr JustMe 4
Elijaha Messer 3 hr Hmm 1
Indictments 7 hr Jus courious 1
Diagnostic Review Kelly Doesnt have capacity 7 hr Enlightened 58
Hillary....................... 11 hr truth 12
I love you 18 hr kracken 16
Hampton funarel home what's up Tue Lil Jean 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance