Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 158054 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#116958 Nov 12, 2013
Billy bob wrote:
I think the Koran should be added to our curriculum too.
Nice, I bet curious is all in favour of this.

After all, he wants more religion to be taught in schools.
curious

Winter Garden, FL

#116959 Nov 12, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a weird way of thinking, curious. If you ignore statements or questions several times, you come to believe that that you'd already answered them. If an opponent ignores something (usually inane) once, you conclude they are in total agreement with it.
So CHROE , you do not deny that Hitchens is an Apostle of the Atheist faith and to quote Duckit " you divert" in order to avoid my Logic.
Ay carramba Baka Saru
curious

Winter Garden, FL

#116960 Nov 12, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're right - curious is scared of atheists. Especially when he sees more people being treated fairly and equally; he hates that.
However, no matter how scared he may be of atheists, it pales in comparison to the fear and dread he has for his deity.
I thought I smelled sometging burning,it was you thiking.
Don't think , as it is detrimental to an Atheists mental health.
It was thinking , that led Nietzche and Freud to be admitted into mental asylums
It was thinking that led your Apostle and fellow countryman Hitchens, to deny God's existence , while also claiming that Superiopr beings dropped of your ancestore on Earth , after finding them unfit , undesirable ,lunatic and unworthy of living in their world.
It is ,thinking , that has caused the many mental issues afflicting Atheists.
For your own Good , DON'T THINK

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#116961 Nov 12, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
So CHROE , you do not deny that Hitchens is an Apostle of the Atheist faith and to quote Duckit " you divert" in order to avoid my Logic.
Ay carramba Baka Saru
I'm not familiar with any atheist "faith." I've never seen evidence of its existence, so I suppose you you can call me a heretic of atheism dogma and doctrine, as well as an apostate of good haggis and a skeptic of your "logic" - since I've never seen any evidence those exist, either.

It seems you skipped/avoided/diverted over the part where I indicated that
I don't give a poot what Hitchens thought. YOU DO.
curious

Winter Garden, FL

#116962 Nov 12, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not familiar with any atheist "faith." I've never seen evidence of its existence, so I suppose you you can call me a heretic of atheism dogma and doctrine, as well as an apostate of good haggis and a skeptic of your "logic" - since I've never seen any evidence those exist, either.
It seems you skipped/avoided/diverted over the part where I indicated that
YOU DO.
So,this is what you posted and I responded to
"you have a weird way of thinking, curious. If you ignore statements or questions several times, you come to believe that that you'd already answered them. If an opponent ignores something (usually inane) once, you conclude they are in total agreement with it."

Nothing in there about"I don't give a poot what Hitchens thought"

I did not skip it , it was not there.
Seems you chose to make that statement after getting caught with your pantalones DOWN.
Pull em up and we can start all over again;
No Mas Pantalones

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#116963 Nov 12, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine if you want to keep spewing lunacy dukey....just don't try and twist and distort outside of your little pulpit,or is it a crt rm presecutors table?!
Ah the desperate cries of someone shown wrong by his own link.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#116964 Nov 12, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide me some evidence in relationship to where I am getting pummeled ,by you or anyone else.
You sound like the guy who shows up at the hospital with his face smashed in , the doctor asks you whatHappened?
And you tell him that you smashed some guys knuckles with your face.
I do not self proclaim myself the victor as you guys constantly do. Self praise is very self serving and shows a complete lack of self confidence and low self esteem.
And by the way , I have evidence that Witchetty has violated the speed limit and is driving with a suspended license.
I was the arresting officer...LOL
I have warned you all repeatedly that every now and then I WILL PLAY GAMES with your minds and you keep falling into the trap.
And the reason I do that is because your silly repetitive arguments are boring and I need to liven things up a bit.
And don't tell me that SP , SS , Yiago ,UMM and others that have been banned from this forum are not still here using another moniker.....AND don't tell me that you all don't use more than one moniker.
My daddy did not raise a fool ,but he did teach me how to identify them.....
You wanna make yourself feel better by claiming you are pummeling me , so be it.
I have noticed that NO ONE has come out to defend Apostle Hitchens view that Superior beings have judged us to be unfit and undesirables ,lunatics and used our Planet as a dumping groung for our ancestors .
I defended him in one of my posts , but no one seems to be interested in addressing my defense of your Apostle either.
Guess you all gave me a horrible pummeling by not addressing those issues.
Que sera ,sera
Why should we defend what Hitchens said? I disagree with a lot of Hitchens views.
The difference between you and I is, you believe some wrote only perfect ideas, I do not. Now if you claim an idea is perfect, then you should defend said idea. No one here is claiming the idea you speak of is correct, much less perfect.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#116965 Nov 12, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine if you want to keep spewing lunacy dukey....just don't try and twist and distort outside of your little pulpit,or is it a crt rm presecutors table?!
One reason children are not allowed to drink is the reasons you cite. A developing brain can be stunted in growth or malformed by alcohol. Note I did not say the brain cells were killed. There is a difference. The difference is where your claim is false, and mine is correct.
You have failed to show what I said is false.

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#116966 Nov 12, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
It was thinking , that led Nietzche and Freud to be admitted into mental asylums
It was thinking that led your Apostle and fellow countryman Hitchens, to deny God's existence , while also claiming that Superiopr beings dropped of your ancestore on Earth , after finding them unfit , undesirable ,lunatic and unworthy of living in their world.
Is there no limit to the lies you manufacture in furtherance of your delusions?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#116967 Nov 12, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for confirming your fear of thought.
If thinking is a risk, then call me a risk taker.
Now stay safe in that place with no thought. Just thoughtlessly follow the rules your god demanded you follow.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#116968 Nov 12, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaaah , Your subconscious seeks Christians in an attempt to persuade you that your mind has mislead you.
You seek atheists in an attempt persuade yourself that your mind has mislead you.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#116969 Nov 12, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lodi , ya better get a new Spanish teacher;
las webs enredadas tejemos cuando practicamos a engañarle![
there is no such word as WEB in the Spanish language
A mixture of Spanish and English words is what is commonly known as Spanglish.
Here is correct translation , you twit LOL
O ¿qué una maraña que tejen en la primera práctica de engañar!
BTW In the future I may post something in either Italian or German for ya,,,make sure you get a new interpreter.
I was impressed with the ~ over the n.
When you call someone a "twit" for simply not making a mistake when using a foreign language, is that love or hate?

I am sure it is not love, so when you claim you love us, I call BS. So is it hate? Do you know what the word means? Maybe you should look it up, because you show all signs of hate.
curious

Winter Garden, FL

#116970 Nov 12, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Why should we defend what Hitchens said? I disagree with a lot of Hitchens views.
The difference between you and I is, you believe some wrote only perfect ideas, I do not. Now if you claim an idea is perfect, then you should defend said idea. No one here is claiming the idea you speak of is correct, much less perfect.
OK Michael,you fimally came out and took a stand on Hitchens.
I can well understand why an Atheist would be in total disagreement
when one of the self proclaimed Horses of Atheism ,on the one hand,denies God's existence,while on the other hand,confessing that he believes that Superior Beings use our planet to dump those in their realm whom they judge to be lunatics and unfit to live among them.

What I am curious about is,what would cause this intelligent man to be doubleminded?
What was going through his obviously confused mind?
There has to be an answer.
Was his subconscious trying to warn him that his mind was deceiving him?
Or , was he crazy?
I believe his subconscious was sending him a signal.
What do you think?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#116971 Nov 12, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you have stated it on many occasions , using other monikers.
LOL you incorrigible Twit
If you wanna change my mind about Atheist morals ,you can start by correcting the Code established by Witchetty ,whereas ,she has never done anything for which she need be ashamed.
Iknow for a fact that she has violated the Speed limit on many occasions while flitting around on her broom.And all of that with a suspended license.
Are you ashamed of lying in this post?If you wish us to change our minds about your morals, you have a lot of work to do.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#116972 Nov 12, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I answer questions once , I do not answer the same question more than once,specifically when he who asks the question is not looking for an answer ,but is looking for the answer HE wants to hear.
Duquette is a perfect example.
How many times has he asked the same questions about Moses ,God , The Colden Calf etal?
He has been provided with more than enough answers and yet keeps asking the same questions. Sounds much like a professional agitator and he is not alone.
You got off a good one with the your daddy did not raise a ,but your moma did. It's about time...LOL
Who thought that up for ya? Probably learned that in your jail cell while waiting for bail to be set.
Hitchens is an Atheist who also believes that our ancestors were dumped on Earth bu Superior beings who have judged us as unfit to live in their world and that our planet is a lunatic asylum.
He is an Apostle of that new faith that he has established , which Atheists obviously agree with , since no one has stated that they disagree with that irrational belief
Haven't seen or heard anyone refer to him as a heretic.
Often, I am simply showing the golden calf massacre as an example of your double standards.
So when you avoid the topic, it simply shows you are content with having double standards.
curious

Winter Garden, FL

#116973 Nov 12, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there no limit to the lies you manufacture in furtherance of your delusions?
If you are going to claim they are lies , you need to provide reliable evidence to the contrary.
I am waiting.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#116974 Nov 12, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I know you don't treat me that bad ,but as Elvis would say , I want you to" Treat Me Nice" cause otherwise I get" All Shook Up"
Also you misunderstand my motives , The fact that I wanna slap the spit outts your mouth should not be construed as my hating you.
I just wanna knock some sense into that melon of yours,FOR YOUR OWN GOOD....Capiche
I can see the hate in your statements are not of absolute hate. One can kill the person he loves.
My point is, this love is nothing to brag about. If love is your motivation to be violent, then it is not good.
curious

Winter Garden, FL

#116975 Nov 12, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I can see the hate in your statements are not of absolute hate. One can kill the person he loves.
My point is, this love is nothing to brag about. If love is your motivation to be violent, then it is not good.
Yooooo,Bro , I love ya ,I may not want to kiss ya , but I don't wanna kill ya
curious

Winter Garden, FL

#116976 Nov 12, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>When you call someone a "twit" for simply not making a mistake when using a foreign language, is that love or hate?
I am sure it is not love, so when you claim you love us, I call BS. So is it hate? Do you know what the word means? Maybe you should look it up, because you show all signs of hate.
That's it. I've had it with you. I try to help my buddy ,Lodi,who does not hate me, as others have admitted they do and you make a big deal out of it.

Lodi , In the future , if your gonna post me in Spanish and are not sure of the spelling of some words,post them ,I will correct any errors you make and then you can repost the correct version.
I also do German , Italian ,some French and English.

Since: Sep 13

United States of America

#116977 Nov 12, 2013
May 9, 2003 in Texas. Deanna Laney, with the Abraham story in mind, believed God wanted her to stone her three sons to death. She was successful in killing her 8-year-old son Joshua and her 6-year-old son Luke. Her 14-month-old son Aaron did not die from the injuries his Christian mother inflicted on him but will remain permanently disabled for the remainder of his life.

On April 4, 2004 a jury found Laney not guilty by reason of insanity and she was sent to a state mental hospital. Then, in May of 2012 she was declared sane and released from the mental hospital.

The fact that a jury found her innocent by reason of insanity and her horrendous acts were based on things she learned from the Bible strongly implies that believing such horrid teachings about God as are found in the Bible can lead to insanity.

Correct me if I'm wrong in saying this, but didn't one who post here claim that if god told him to murder his child he would do so too?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 1 min Not 5
Looking for work 2 min Ginger 10
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 5 min Refer 112
Talk about deleting post? 7 min Topic 1
Martha and randy 10 min shocked 20
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 12 min Nash 3,954
rats (Dec '10) 13 min Truth 24
Bullock Busted 15 min Alex Engle 22
Knox st Liquor Going Broke ! 1 hr Creeper 28
affairs !!!!!!! 6 hr Cheaters 5