Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,104

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

Since: Sep 13

United States of America

#116592 Nov 7, 2013
I beg to differ....only an ignoramus with your mentality qualifies one for the ignominious position of Village Idiot which would explain why you post articles from known crackpots.

It's funny really, you often go into some half-witted tangent about someone being a planters nut reject, yet here you are copying n pasting from a known rejected Nut!

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#116593 Nov 7, 2013
curious wrote:
By Miles Mathis
Miles Mathis?

Ha ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, Sorry, sorry HA, HA, HA, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, Oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, my ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, oh ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho. OK, what were you saying?

Oh no, ho ho [snort] ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, oh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, Sorry, sorry HA, HA, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho [pisses self].

Ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. I can't finish, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh my oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, your post is just too ridiculous.

SORRY, but ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, please stop!

Oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, Sorry, sorry HA, HA, HA, HA, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, my ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, oh-ho, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, oh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
Kiser

Richlands, VA

#116594 Nov 7, 2013
I wished Topix would del this forum!

Nottingham, UK

#116595 Nov 7, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nothing further need be said" is the excuse given by the mentally malnourished when dealing with issues beyond their comprehension.
That is the type of mentality that qualifies one for the ignominious position of Village Idiot
Ah, there you are.

I asked you why you don't like me pointing out that you ignore what science says in favour of the bible.

You never answered.

Are you embarrassed having such crazy beliefs?

Would you like a hug?

Nottingham, UK

#116596 Nov 7, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lodi ,using your last name"dummys' as your screen moniker was a dead giveaway..
BTW Noone ,not only should ,but DOES believe in God.
Peter Noone of Hernam's Hermits is a Christian
Peter Noone is a christian?

That explains why his music was so bad.

Try some Back Sabbath instead.

Nottingham, UK

#116597 Nov 7, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
I beg to differ....only an ignoramus with your mentality qualifies one for the ignominious position of Village Idiot which would explain why you post articles from known crackpots.
It's funny really, you often go into some half-witted tangent about someone being a planters nut reject, yet here you are copying n pasting from a known rejected Nut!
Anyone who cites Miles Mathis must be a crackpot!

Here are a few examples of the wisdom of Miles:

The Boston Marathon
“The good thing about these recent events is that they are so poorly faked that a lot of people are catching on. If they can keep us talking about three fake people who were fake-killed in Boston or the 27 people who were fake-killed in Sandy Hook, they can keep our eyes off the real tragedies.”

The Alleged Sandy Hook Tragedy
“It is difficult to say what really happened at Sandy Hook, but as with other scripted tragedies, it is becoming easier and easier to say what didn’t happen. The story you are being sold in the mainstream media didn’t happen.”

Why The Trayvon Martin Case Is Not What It Seems
“Even if the initial event happened as we are told (which is doubtful), it looks very much like someone is using the event to create a race war. That someone would be the CIA, working for the elites that control your government. The intelligence agencies are now trying to divert anger and aggression here in the US against the banks, Wall Street, the government, and the other elite policy makers by channeling it into new race wars. If blacks and whites are fighting each other, they forget to fight the elites.”

911 Truth And Obama’s Fake Birth Certificate
“I think pretty much everyone knows that 911 was an inside job. We know that cellphone calls from the planes were faked. We know that video of the planes going into the towers was faked. We know that the 19 hijackers were either made up or were under the protection of the US government. We know that there is no evidence they were on the planes, and that there is much evidence that many of them were not on the planes.”

“The Certificate of Live Birth will turn out to be Obama’s Watergate. Why? Because it is a fake. But it is not just a fake, it is a fake so fake that it will be guaranteed to be found out. Absolutely no one will be fooled. Every last person in the world is figuring out that this is a ham-handed fake (starting with those who know how to use photoshop).”

More to follow....

Nottingham, UK

#116598 Nov 7, 2013
The wisdom of Miles Mathis - continued...

Proof From NASA That Pi is 4
“NASA is hiding something here. I don’t think Richard Hoagland knows what it is, but he is certainly correct that something is rotten. They can’t admit that &#960; is wrong, because that would make everyone look very stupid. Hoagland may be correct about any number of other things concerning other cover-ups at NASA.”

The Wiki-Mandarins
“Most people don’t seem to know how to find alternative information, so they end up at the big misinformation sites—sites underwritten or owned by big corporations or the government. Many of these sites read as if they have recently been cleaned by the CIA or the FBI or both. In fact, they have. I seriously think that Wikipedia may have been infiltrated by the CIA.”

Censored By Yahoo
“If the Gestapo is trying to silence me, I must be doing something right. A new wave of censorship is just beginning and the major webhosts are of course among the first targets. Given that the USGov wants to quash 911 questions (as the DoD has just admitted), Yahoo and Google and MSN would naturally be the places to start. The only way to avoid the secret police is to have no opinion.”

Physics is Corrupt
“Mainstream physics has predefined anyone who does not immediately accept its pronouncements as a crank and a crackpot. When that method fails, they resort to censorship and outright lies. All ‘science’ now stinks of propaganda.”

Was Physics Taken Over By The Intelligence Communities?
“If the CIA can control the media for decades, it can also control science. So why would the CIA want to control science? I don’t think that is hard to answer. The government doesn’t want private citizens or unsupervised university people discovering anything, because that would be dangerous.”

What Can I Do?
”Avoid CIA mouthpieces like Wikipedia and Google. Don’t even surf there…[Television] programs like CSI and 24 make you mentally ill. These shows could not be more useful to the status quo if they were written by the CIA, and many of them probably are.”

http://milespantloadmathis.wordpress.com/2013...
PigBenis

Batavia, OH

#116599 Nov 7, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pig , The reason you can't pick up what Sista is laying down is cause it's too heavy for you to comprehend.
Your feeble and nonsencical answer attests to that fact.
Based on your nonfactual opinion ," As bad things happen to us, we learn to do the opposite." one would expect that all inmates ,once released from prison , would become model citizens.
Talk about feeble answers - you are speaking in paradox. I did not say every living being does the opposite. By yours and Sista's logic, god would be changing every prisoner for the better, though this is obviously not the case. Some people never learn, as the two of you have proven in spades.
PigBenis

Batavia, OH

#116600 Nov 7, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm saying "atheism" is NO excuse for not having any.
At what point did I use atheism as an excuse for not having ethics? Nevermind that I have plenty. Your prejudice is swift and baseless. All atheists are not the same, just as all Christians are not the same. You know me as well as a ten-ton banana.
curious

Ocoee, FL

#116601 Nov 8, 2013
PigBenis wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about feeble answers - you are speaking in paradox. I did not say every living being does the opposite. By yours and Sista's logic, god would be changing every prisoner for the better, though this is obviously not the case. Some people never learn, as the two of you have proven in spades.
Pig,what you posted is nonsense and you have no evidence to support your opinion.
That is part and parcel of the usual blather espoused by Atheists
in order to deny God and maintain their slavery to sin.
Human nature is corrupt.
Yhe desires of the flesh are contrary to being a GOOD person
And as humans we are selfish and strive to fulfill those desires regardless of the consecuences.
Human behaviour more than confirms that to be a fact.
God will change those WHO seek him , not those who deny him or those who choose to live according to their human nature
All the nonsense that has been posted here,such as" I have never done anything for which I need be ashamed" only demonstrates an exceptionally low moral code.
The nonsense that " When I wrong someone I ask their forgiveness and that prevents me from doing it again" sounds good on paper ,but does not reflect reality.
Anyone who tries to pass those absurd opinions as reality are mentally incompetent.

Nottingham, UK

#116602 Nov 8, 2013
"Religious fanatics fear mockery more than anything else."

(John McHugo, Financial Times)
curious

Ocoee, FL

#116603 Nov 8, 2013
Kiser wrote:
I wished Topix would del this forum!
Topix has not deleted this forum. but it is trying to delete the Atheists. In some cases they have been highly successful, SP ,Yiago , SS ,UMM and other malcreants.
I applaud them for their efforts.
Unfortunately,in some cases,they keep cropping up ,like a bad penny, by using deceptive means

Nottingham, UK

#116604 Nov 8, 2013
And the god of the bible wanted that poor kid to honour her parents.

http://www.examiner.com/article/christian-hom...

"Hana’s death was consistent with a corporal punishment style advocated by many Christian extremists, and memorialized in the controversial book, To Train Up A Child. According to reports, Hana was beaten and starved as part of a regimen of corporal punishment subscribed to by many Christian homeschoolers and other Christian fundamentalists."
curious

Ocoee, FL

#116605 Nov 8, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
The fact is that those whom I have claimed to be Planters Peanuts rejects have neither denied it or refuted my claims.
You and Khatru are part of that group.
The information provided in the Miles Mathis analysis is the issue in question. You and Khatru , unable to refute what was posted ,try to mask your inability to do so by posting ha hahs and other responses devoid of intellectual content , thereby providing further evidence to validate my allegation that "You both are Planters Peanuts rejects.
Show me , with facts , where the 2 opinions I posted are wrong.
If you or Khatru are unable to do so , then I will keep you in the bin of Peanut rejects ,feed you to the elephants and when I become aware of any village in need of an idiot , i WILL GLADLY SUBMIT YOUR NAMES.
curious

Ocoee, FL

#116606 Nov 8, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, there you are.
I asked you why you don't like me pointing out that you ignore what science says in favour of the bible.
You never answered.
Are you embarrassed having such crazy beliefs?
Would you like a hug?
No,I am proud of my beliefs and my God.
What would cause me to be embarassed is if I were of a simple mind and believed that some nonintelligent ,nonliving nonconscious , unexplainable force was responsible for my being alive, conscious and intelligent.
Those who believe that gibberish are ,no doubt, disciples of Timothy O'leary and under the influence of delusional mind altering drugs.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#116607 Nov 8, 2013
To paraphrase --

"Debating fundies on the topic of religion is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon;it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory."

Curious is soooo that poopy pigeon.
LOL!

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#116608 Nov 8, 2013
""Nothing further need be said" is the excuse given by the mentally malnourished when dealing with issues beyond their comprehension.
That is the type of mentality that qualifies one for the ignominious position of Village Idiot."
----------

Well, that is Yaa's position.("Tard!" is Yaa's preferred response.)
Thought you Christians stick together but I guess not.

Curious, on the other hand, just goes on and on with meaningless babble, trying to appear intelligent and hoping no one will notice the foolishness of what he is saying.

Nottingham, UK

#116609 Nov 8, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
No,I am proud of my beliefs and my God.
What would cause me to be embarassed is if I were of a simple mind and believed that some nonintelligent ,nonliving nonconscious , unexplainable force was responsible for my being alive, conscious and intelligent.
Those who believe that gibberish are ,no doubt, disciples of Timothy O'leary and under the influence of delusional mind altering drugs.
So, once again you readily admit to ignoring science in favour of what the bible says.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#116610 Nov 8, 2013
PigBenis wrote:
<quoted text>
At what point did I use atheism as an excuse for not having ethics? Nevermind that I have plenty. Your prejudice is swift and baseless. All atheists are not the same, just as all Christians are not the same. You know me as well as a ten-ton banana.
You asked me a question, I gave you a straight forward, honest answer...
again-in my opinion- atheism is NO excuse for not having ethics, morality, decency etc etc.

Then YOU proceeded to go ILLogical, because I NEVER said all atheist were the same, just as consistantly as I haev stated (over and over) not all Christians should be LUMPED and LableDUHMED as "all the same".

Because BOTH of thise scenarios are just representative of nothing BUT abject, outright IGNORANCE.

And IGNORANCE is NO excuse in my book either.

And your OWN prejudice and ignorance is blatantly obvious, or you would've had no problem, in comprehending a simple, single lined, actually ethical honest answer, with OUT having to attack, TWIST and DISTORT it, to childish, kindergarten-level stupidity.

And I never claimed to know you either-who in their right mind would claim to "know" anyone-just from postings on some internet dump thread.
curious

Ocoee, FL

#116611 Nov 8, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
To paraphrase --
"Debating fundies on the topic of religion is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon;it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory."
Curious is soooo that poopy pigeon.
LOL!
Well ,Witchetty, I don't know if you are familiar with the latest Scientific Studies.
Turns out that pigeon poop contains more intelligence than the brain cells of an Atheist
The creator of pigeon poop is alive,conscious and at least ,semiintelligent.
Atheists,by their own admission ,claim their iintelligence emanated ,from the nonlivimg, nonintelliogent and nonconscious.
In order to judge which is better equipped , one need only look at the source.
Moreover , experiments conducted revealed that if you transplanted a birdbrain into the head of an Atheist , the Atheist could only fly backwards.
In your case ,it would be your broom. As if you didn't already have enough problems,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Le Jimbo 155,233
Davis Boys Dead (Nov '13) 1 hr dizzyone1313 9
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Ex-Democrat for M... 6,932
davis drug (Mar '10) 1 hr dizzyone1313 18
wyt wizard and strawberry (Jan '10) 2 hr 777ITSMEEEEEE 6
anything 2 hr hater 1
Shirley Black from Flat Lick & Barbourville Area 2 hr run away fsst 2

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]