Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,076

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#116096 Nov 2, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
If I could reach inside the computer ,I would not kill ya,but i'd surely slap the spit outta your mouth and slap some sense into that
melon of yours. Then again maybe not , why spend a couple of good slaps on a moronic ,incorrigible Atheist
Mike, are you going to lodge a complaint that you've been virtually threatened with:

"slap the spit outta your mouth and slap some sense into that melon of yours"?
Sounds like a loose cannon with a short fuse, to me - and you do realize that he's only an hour from WitW's doorstep, don't you?

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#116097 Nov 2, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is that he did so in order to create a permanent residence for obtuse,foolish and incorrigible Atheists,such as yourself.
What say ye?
Thankfully, your god is a work of fiction.

However, if he were for real, I'd rather spend an eternity in hell than pretend to worship a petty tyrant who tortures those who ignore his authority. You should take a long, hard look at yourself for admiring such a monster.
curious

Ocoee, FL

#116098 Nov 2, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, are you going to lodge a complaint that you've been virtually threatened with:
"slap the spit outta your mouth and slap some sense into that melon of yours"?
Sounds like a loose cannon with a short fuse, to me - and you do realize that he's only an hour from WitW's doorstep, don't you?
I live an hour away ffRom Witchetty's doorstep?
Didn't know I lived that close to the city dump.
curious

Ocoee, FL

#116099 Nov 2, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that you don't use reasoning and you certainly don't use intelligence. You use the Bible.
There you go again,attempting to discuss reasoning and intelligence,subjects that are completely alien to you.

The only reasoning and intelligent matter that ever graced your head
,is that case of dandruff with which you are permanently afflicted.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#116100 Nov 2, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I have used as many as you have functioing cells in your brain,1
Next
Now you are just blatantly lying.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#116101 Nov 2, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's insightful in ten words or so.:-).
Standard propaganda.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#116102 Nov 2, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Excussssssse me...I've said I never read the Bible solely "literally verbatim" anyway.
(for all we Really know, there could've been some of those magic mushrooms fungi some of you like to go on about, growing in a garden somewhere six thousand years ago.)
The believer does not need drugs to see or hear things that are not there. They think, thoughts and dreams are visions of angels and gods.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#116103 Nov 2, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Abraham said to the rich man , Even if one returned from the dead ,they would not believe.
No doubt Christopher Hitchens has probably made the same request to Abraham , unfortunately he has probably received the same answer.
To bad all you have is claims, and not evidence of the claim.
curious

Ocoee, FL

#116104 Nov 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for openly admitting you reject human logic. It is the theme of religion. One must stay in denial of his own brainworks in order to believe in this ridiculous story.
My brain is not controlled by demons. Amazing some still think in such superstitious terms.
The best you can do here is make the logic deniers feel welcome in a community of like minded people.
You plant no seed for us with this god you worship. You do confirm it is illogical, and that makes me feel very sure I am not in a delusion. You see, rejection of logic is the first thing needed for blind faith. I see you are filled with that lack of logic.
Rejection of logic is attributable to the fools who believe that Nothing created something from nothing spontaneously and BOOM , the Universe and life appeared.
It is that type of illogical thought that causes the many mental issues found in the Atheist community ,why they turn to drugs and alcohol as a means of easing thein mental anguish and masking their delusional lifestyle

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#116105 Nov 2, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
If I could reach inside the computer ,I would not kill ya,but i'd surely slap the spit outta your mouth and slap some sense into that
melon of yours. Then again maybe not , why spend a couple of good slaps on a moronic ,incorrigible Atheist
I am sure you wish to be violent, but the laws secularism has made keeps you from doing gods will.
curious

Ocoee, FL

#116106 Nov 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are just blatantly lying.
My bad , I could have been wrong. Are you saying that you have no functioning cells in your brain , or that you have more than one?
Do you need more than your fingers and toes to count them?
Known Fact

Kissimmee, FL

#116107 Nov 2, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad , I could have been wrong. Are you saying that you have no functioning cells in your brain , or that you have more than one?
Do you need more than your fingers and toes to count them?
First though you have to learn how to count....at least to 20!
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#116108 Nov 2, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
WTH, Sista - you can't even agree with me without misunderstanding and disagreeing with me? Again? You obviously didn't mean that there was an actual talking serpent episode that led to the "fall of man" and the God accursed pain of childbirth. I have no problems with your sarcasm and rudeness, and I appreciate that you at least try to keep an open mind (to a degree) but if you keep to this course of typing replies before you've read the posts you'll end up as cuckoo as curious and YaA.
Let me give you a little insight...I've experienced toothaches that were worse, everything considered.

(and as far as talking snakes...what I was implying, once again-we just realllly don't know, given that fungus like mushroooms, HAS probably been around 6000 years.)
curious

Ocoee, FL

#116109 Nov 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure you wish to be violent, but the laws secularism has made keeps you from doing gods will.
Has nothing to do with the laws of secularism or anything else.
If I wanna slap the spitoutta your mouth and slap your mellonhead , I will do so....Same as I will do to the filthymouth Chroe.
Now , get your attorney and sue me.... Wazziz name, The village idiot from Nottingham , England
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#116110 Nov 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Standard propaganda.
Kind of like-

"Vote fer blahblahblah".
curious

Ocoee, FL

#116112 Nov 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>The believer does not need drugs to see or hear things that are not there. They think, thoughts and dreams are visions of angels and gods.
Well,look at you , you needed alcohol in order to become an atheeist.
Drank yourself into the world of Atheism
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#116113 Nov 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>The believer does not need drugs to see or hear things that are not there. They think, thoughts and dreams are visions of angels and gods.
Kind of like other types that..oh...say...
Think thoughts and dreams of fairy tale white horses ridden by kanights in shiny sparkly armor, or others that think, thoughts and dreams and have visiosn of residing on majikal thrones in make believe kingduhms, and stuff like that....
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#116114 Nov 2, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with the laws of secularism or anything else.
If I wanna slap the spitoutta your mouth and slap your mellonhead , I will do so....Same as I will do to the filthymouth Chroe.
Now , get your attorney and sue me.... Wazziz name, The village idiot from Nottingham , England
Actually it IS against civil law codes (as well as humane decency), to purposely and maliciously harm or abuse others like that.
curious

Ocoee, FL

#116116 Nov 2, 2013
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
First though you have to learn how to count....at least to 20!
Duquette claims he can count up to eleventeen.
I have no idea what that means or how you get there
Maybe he starts with zero and counts backwards.
Typical Atheist.....Must be that nonreal illusionary world he lives in.
Did you know that Chroe claims he owns a 3 eyed alligator.
Must be a Cyclops mutant on steroids.
named him Sam ,shortened his name to Don Quixote , at least that is what he claims
curious

Ocoee, FL

#116117 Nov 2, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully, your god is a work of fiction.
However, if he were for real, I'd rather spend an eternity in hell than pretend to worship a petty tyrant who tortures those who ignore his authority. You should take a long, hard look at yourself for admiring such a monster.
Your posting is based on meaningless nonsense ,emanating from a befuddled mind.
BTW I did notice that the signs posted outside the village limits of Nottingham , advertising for someone to fill the post of village Fool , were removed once you came back home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Hmmmmmmmmm 5,740
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Limbertwig 154,182
Michael Warren (Jan '14) 47 min vote 27
Hey you 1 hr Love 4
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 1 hr Vote 37
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 1 hr The truth 13
Mike Smith, Mike Warren, Mike Baker 1 hr Vote 4
kC principal injured 4 hr what happened 9
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 5 hr saw it 22
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 20 hr record 10
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••