Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 148306 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#113254 Sep 17, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, I didn't make the rules....You god did... take the matter up with him!
You take it up with YOUR God-and eave me OUT of it because none of that crap you posted has ANYTHING to do with what I might perceive to be a "God".

N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Big DIFFERENCE being-My higher "deities" evolve from LOVE and acceptance, not hate and discord.

Or maybe find ya some on line CHESS game players...there's a world full of them! I used to be a pretty good one myself!
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#113255 Sep 17, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text> After he stops crying of course, and gets his emotions in check! poor guy.... I think he's going thru menopause.
lol
I don't think it's funny when people cry....I feel sorry for people then, it usually means they're hurting.

I don't find that kind of thing a bit funny.

Are you a masochist or something?
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#113256 Sep 17, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text> Laughing.... Well damn, too bad it's not pick one, leave the other... It's a package deal, BOGO. If you buy into one part, you gotta buy the whole. Either you are a believer or you're not, either you are a Christian, or you're not. Sista are you Fence straddling?
<quoted text>
Hang on.... Let me get this str8....I've never actually asked you this question, so I will now... Do you believe in heaven andor hell? Do you believe when you die, you will end up in one place or the other? Okay.... 2 questions
Four words basically.

I do NOT know.

I will add that-

I find just those two "dimensional planes" to be a bit too simplistic.

Therefore, I do NOT rule out different dimensions beyond the world as we know it.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#113257 Sep 17, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
Because If I have pigeon holed you w/out just cause, I will be the first to apologize. Just answer those 2 questions.
Start apologizing.

Since: Sep 13

United States of America

#113258 Sep 17, 2013
You're a fence squatter, just as I figured....but will go as far as to say there is a god and/or jesus?? Am I correct in assuming that?

United States of America

#113259 Sep 17, 2013
Why should I apologize.... you're a fence squatter just as I figured, you cut and paste square portions of the bible to fit into your round holes of belief.

Hypocrite much...

United States of America

#113260 Sep 17, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Four words basically.
I do NOT know.
I will add that-
Therefore, I do NOT rule out different dimensions beyond the world as we know it.
You do not know, Yet judge others opinions of being wrong. What a hypocrite you are.

You believe in aliens? Do you believe in unicorns that poop glitter? Do you believe in god or jesus? Do you believe in Spiderman, Superman, or Wonder Woman? Do you believe in other
realms than what is visible?

United States of America

#113261 Sep 17, 2013
Here's your soapbox sista.... what do you consider to be a "god"
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#113262 Sep 17, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
You're a fence squatter, just as I figured....but will go as far as to say there is a god and/or jesus?? Am I correct in assuming that?
NOPE. WRONG in ASSuming again.
Hasn't any one ever told you, in COMMON SENSE, LOGICAL people NEVER assume anything?

1. I'm an Independent voter-I base my opinions on SUBSTANCE, such as ideals, character, ethics, integrity and the likes of such.

I could care LESS about ANY mindless label DUHM labels of anything.

2. For the UMPTEENTH time, I do NOT base my ideals, thoughts or anything else on any unsensible anything-I base them on on LOGIC, from MANY sources.

And

3. YES, I do Believe that a man named JESUS walked this Earth...even if the scientific genetic codes that reach as far back as science has been able to determine, cannot provide a SOLID theory for the extensional origins of human kind as we know it.

Waiting for apologies.(because you sure have an ever growing list of WRONGs right about now.)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#113263 Sep 17, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
Wrong.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#113264 Sep 17, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
Why should I apologize.... you're a fence squatter just as I figured, you cut and paste square portions of the bible to fit into your round holes of belief.
Hypocrite much...
Because you're WRONG.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#113265 Sep 17, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know, Yet judge others opinions of being wrong. What a hypocrite you are.
You believe in aliens? Do you believe in unicorns that poop glitter? Do you believe in god or jesus? Do you believe in Spiderman, Superman, or Wonder Woman? Do you believe in other
realms than what is visible?
I think the discussion has went beyond your scope of comprehension now...you're just babbling like a fool now.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#113266 Sep 17, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
A three letter word.
SistaNoneYaBusin ess

London, KY

#113267 Sep 17, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
Any more DUHm questions?

Too bad if there is.
SistaNoneYaBusin ess

London, KY

#113268 Sep 17, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
Hypocrite much...
But you can apologize anytime, bigoted, judge-mental-case hypocrite.

United States of America

#113269 Sep 17, 2013
so it's just the god portion you don't believe in?

United States of America

#113270 Sep 17, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Four words basically.
I do NOT know.
I will add that-
Naw... I'm pretty damn sure the conversation has went beyond your scope of comprehension
laughin my ash off

United States of America

#113271 Sep 17, 2013
So you think there is different layers of dimensions? So which dimension would the earth be?:)

United States of America

#113272 Sep 17, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
You take it up with YOUR God-and eave me OUT of it because none of that crap you posted has ANYTHING to do with what I might perceive to be a "God".
N-O-T-H-I-N-G.
Big DIFFERENCE being-My higher "deities" evolve from LOVE and acceptance, not hate and discord.
Or maybe find ya some on line CHESS game players...there's a world full of them! I used to be a pretty good one myself!
I enjoy playing Chess! One of my favorite pastimes!

United States of America

#113273 Sep 17, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's funny when people cry....I feel sorry for people then, it usually means they're hurting.
I don't find that kind of thing a bit funny.
Are you a masochist or something?
No I'm not a masochist....What I'm saying is that sometimes when you are in the public eye, a show of emotions could be misinterpreted as a sign of weakness, and he needs to keep his emotions in check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats up with Brittney Elswick 26 min rajuncajun 2
Hampton funarel home what's up 1 hr Mary 3
Diagnostic Review Kelly Doesnt have capacity 2 hr greasy lips 37
fred mitchell 3 hr old friend 3
Vehicle break ins going on 4 hr Creekmoore 3
What happen on rt11 8 hr KnowTheFacts 23
Hillary....................... 9 hr bvillain 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages