Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
107,741 - 107,760 of 130,279 Comments Last updated 36 min ago

Since: Sep 13

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Unless of course the NT allows slandering? Does it Curious?

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Prove to Chrom, MD, Q, Witw, and myself, that you are indeed a true bible believing child of god, by offering up your sincerest apologies to those you've offended.

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Just think Curious...this could be one of those "test" that (Joe Dirt) and YaY speak of. Are you willing to concede and risk the opportunity of perhaps turning a lost soul around, by a humble act of selflessness???

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

hum. Pride comes before the fall(from grace) in this case
curious

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

stuck in a lodi wrote:
Just think Curious...this could be one of those "test" that (Joe Dirt) and YaY speak of. Are you willing to concede and risk the opportunity of perhaps turning a lost soul around, by a humble act of selflessness???
It seems you are confessing to being a lost soul.
In a previous posting you claimed to have no problems.

Having said that;
Why do you feel you are a lost soul?
What steps ,if any , have you taken to remedy that situation?
What role has your Atheistic unbelief played in your feeling lost?

Once you answer those questions , I may be able to be of assistance...

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you are confessing to being a lost soul.
In a previous posting you claimed to have no problems.
Having said that;
Why do you feel you are a lost soul?
What steps ,if any , have you taken to remedy that situation?
What role has your Atheistic unbelief played in your feeling lost?
Once you answer those questions , I may be able to be of assistance...
Show me where I am confessing to being a lost soul...are you of the mindset that just 7 or 8 people are following this thread?

But nice diversion ... Curious you have a lot of similarities
with Peter, as you've just denied being a child of god, just as peter denied knowing jesus.

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Curious, you failed. I hope you are proud of yourself and the choices you've just made!
curious

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

stuck in a lodi wrote:
Prove to Chrom, MD, Q, Witw, and myself, that you are indeed a true bible believing child of god, by offering up your sincerest apologies to those you've offended.
Personally , I don't know anyone by the name of Chrom ,MD .Q ,witw or you.
I suspect that those are fictional monikers used by one and the same person.
Who that person may be , I have no idea.
Prove to me who you are ,what your name is and how and when I have ever offended you and then we can discuss the issue in an intelligent manner...
If what I am suggesting is unacceptable , then ,you may choose to sue me for slander.
Provide your evidence before a court of Law and let the courts be the judge as to the validity of your charges .
But keep in mind and be prepared to be laughed out of court.
Generally speaking , judges takea dim viewe of cases where a fictitious character offended and slandered other fictitious characters.
Irt could well be that your insolent behaviour may well earn you a fictional sentence of 50 years at hard labor at the nonfictional Folsom Prison.
Then you can change your namr from Stuck in a Lodi , to that which was immortalized by the Great Johnny Cash;
Stuck in Folsom Prisom
And just think...You didn't even shoot a man in Reno.
You merely filed a fraudulent lawsuit.

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Curious, your double standards are not going to work here, the difference being, the bible is in place, which is a road map for Christians to follow, specific instructions for those that are indeed a child of god. One of those instructions being, if you have wronged, or offended another person, to go to him/her and ask them for forgiveness.

I've stated to you, that you have offended me with slander. Where is my apology, and when are you going to ask for my forgiveness?

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

I guess I'll get that apology and you asking for forgiveness when hell freezes over?

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are all correct in their own mind.
JCototheburn wrote:
It seems that the closest religion to be correct, is no other then Wicca.
All religions seem to not recognize a contradiction or irony.
I agree. It's what happens when reason and logic are tossed aside for "poof".

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Isn't that a saying "you Christians" like to say when emphasizing your unwillingness to do something?

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

stuck in a lodi wrote:
Curious, you failed. I hope you are proud of yourself and the choices you've just made!
Welcome to topics "lodi". Good to see you have registered.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove to me who you are ,what your name is and how and when I have ever offended you and then we can discuss the issue in an intelligent manner...
If what I am suggesting is unacceptable , then ,you may choose to sue me for slander.
Provide your evidence before a court of Law and let the courts be the judge as to the validity of your charges .
Generally speaking , judges takea dim viewe of cases where a fictitious character offended and slandered other fictitious characters.
Irt could well be that your insolent behaviour may well earn you a fictional sentence of 50 years at hard labor at the nonfictional Folsom Prison.
Then you can change your namr from Stuck in a Lodi , to that which was immortalized by the Great Johnny Cash;
Stuck in Folsom Prisom
"Personally , I don't know anyone by the name of Chrom ,MD .Q ,witw or you. I suspect that those are fictional monikers used by one and the same person."
Are you mentally disabled?

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuck in Folsom Prisom
So you don't think what you've said is liable? SS was banned from topix because of things being said on this very forum to another Moniker.... it's unclear if further action was taken in a court of law! I suggest you re-read topix TOS
Fictitious Characters, laughing... Keep thinking that Curious!

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Thanks LOL. appreciate that
Evangelist

Swampscott, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Jesus was a Jew with a Big Nose. He knew how to speak Aramaic and some Hebrew butt,(and this is a big butt), he did not wrote any Bible. He did not, could not speak English, or French, or Italian, or Slavic or Russian. He was just ignorant like all of ass Americans. He did not know anything about women either. He was just like you and me in matter of broads. Very well known as ignorant in political matters.
Apparently he was very much homely. God in his infinite wisdom did not make him handsome like Arm Pit Bratt or Damisel Winslow. Jesus came to preach and preach he did. I Gos have made good looking women could have been after him telling him:"Jesus kiss my mouth".
Can you imagine that?. Posible, doable. Just remember that Gos the Father was accused of impregnating a jewish virgen teenager and married girl. Nobody saw Gos doing such a felony. Nobody saw God doing such atrocity, because it never happened. It was just the Media. Always the Media. That is why God never comes back to earth and to protect Jesus made him very resistible to women. God didn't want the Media accusing him of all types of felonies. God wanted Jesus to preach as fast as he could and not to get involved with the female of the specie.
If Jesus had been handsome Heidi Klum could have been after him and without any decency picking into his shorts to see his package. That is what she did to Seal, a tango dancer and singer of mexican balads. I learned all this and more in the evangelist church south of Macon Ill.
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Evangelist wrote:
Jesus was a Jew with a Big Nose. He knew how to speak Aramaic and some Hebrew butt,(and this is a big butt), he did not wrote any Bible. He did not, could not speak English, or French, or Italian, or Slavic or Russian. He was just ignorant like all of ass Americans. He did not know anything about women either. He was just like you and me in matter of broads. Very well known as ignorant in political matters.
Apparently he was very much homely. God in his infinite wisdom did not make him handsome like Arm Pit Bratt or Damisel Winslow. Jesus came to preach and preach he did. I Gos have made good looking women could have been after him telling him:"Jesus kiss my mouth".
Can you imagine that?. Posible, doable. Just remember that Gos the Father was accused of impregnating a jewish virgen teenager and married girl. Nobody saw Gos doing such a felony. Nobody saw God doing such atrocity, because it never happened. It was just the Media. Always the Media. That is why God never comes back to earth and to protect Jesus made him very resistible to women. God didn't want the Media accusing him of all types of felonies. God wanted Jesus to preach as fast as he could and not to get involved with the female of the specie.
If Jesus had been handsome Heidi Klum could have been after him and without any decency picking into his shorts to see his package. That is what she did to Seal, a tango dancer and singer of mexican balads. I learned all this and more in the evangelist church south of Macon Ill.
What. The. Frick? Que?

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Less Magic, that your religion requires!
So your belief requires some magic and you cannot explain it. So your whole argument against science just failed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Demonicrats 149,975
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 28 min yea right 3
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 58 min Dr Rachel 1,030
Stivers center swin coach abandons children in ... (Mar '12) 2 hr aaa 61
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,469
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Republicans Are S... 26,229
Need tile backsplash 6 hr Observer 1

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••