Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 167588 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

SistaNoneYa

Manchester, KY

#112698 Sep 8, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text> Learn reading comprehension you clueless simpleton, I never said anything in reference to how YOU or anyone else feels in my post. You and everyone else is entitled to your opinion, but when stating such, state it as your opinion and not fact!
The only person showing their ignorance here is you,,, your lack of reading comprehension, your inability to use the dictionary, and your constant misuse of words and their meanings. Last, but not least, your incessant, non stop whining , babbling and baby talk!
<quoted text> Everyone is in agreement when it comes to your ignorance, therefore originality is out of the question.
Thank you for confirming with your second sentence Your Lack of Reading Comprehension. Where I stated everyone is entitled to their opinion! See where reading comprehension is pretty darn important!
Your third paragraph; first sentence again confirms your Constant misuse of words and their meanings!
For the rest of your comment, nothing but bobble heading to hear that pea rattle around in all the empty space between your ears!
Your last sentence..... What the hell you trying to say here? Joke..... What Joke?
In Conclusion.... Your Post ended up proving everything I stated about you in my comment! You are the illiterate I D I O T .
Laughing .. word of advice... When debating any subject, Make sure Sista is on the Opposing Team, You will then claim Victory!!
In the true spirit of blessed rude and crude hypocrisy-

"GFY".

Amen.
SistaNoneYa

Manchester, KY

#112699 Sep 8, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
WTH? Thanks for proving I am the "double loser"
In which case-edit my response to your continued state of perpetual ignorance to-

"GFY" "GFY".

Amen. Amen.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#112700 Sep 8, 2013
Stoneforastone wrote:
<quoted text>
Immoral Snakes and vermin have no real morals, so they have to pretend and Lie...especially when trying to con, fool and trap their prey.
Pathetic to watch the slitherings and vileness of sometimes isn't it.
A stone for a stone? Is that like turning the other cheek, or is that more like the old god that wanted an eye for an eye?

Is it immoral for animals to hunt other animals for food?
SistaNoneYa

Manchester, KY

#112701 Sep 8, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
SistaNoneYaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NEVER, EVER seen a teacher Force their religious beliefs on anyone--not in FIFTY plus years.
EVER..
That's why generally teachers are TEACHERS, NOT Preachers- and not narrow minded, heads stuck in the sand, clueless NON wonders, most having FAR, far more SENSE, than THAT ridiculous bullchit.
GET A CLUE.
This is the 21st century-NOT the 18th dark ages!
Stuck in a lodi wrote:
Really! Perhaps you should do more research b4 making yourself out to be the Fool..... 2 examples 1 - In the beginning of 2006, an engineering professor at Northwestern University, in Evanston, Illinois, told his class that the Holocaust was a hoax and never happened. His statement received national media coverage and the president of Northwestern had to issue a public apology claiming that the beliefs did not represent those of the university. 2 - Another dilemma occurred when a public high school teacher in New Jersey continued to veer off into tangents during his lectures that pertained to his religious beliefs. The only reason he was exposed to the public was when a student tape-recorded him and brought it to officials. These are 2 examples that received Media Attention, there are countless others that happen every day that go unnoticed! NOW.... How about YOU get a Phucking Clue!!!
Please see prior "GFY" posts.
SistaNoneYa

Manchester, KY

#112702 Sep 8, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>And who in America does not? But when you put them in the same sentence together as you try to defend the war of choice Bush begged for, you sound just like Bush trying to trick the ignorant populous.
I think you are so brainwashed, you do this without intention.
C-A-T-A-L-Y-S-T.

Look it up sometime.
SistaNoneYa

Manchester, KY

#112703 Sep 8, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Usually the case when talking to hardline partisans HYPOCRITES with closed minds.
There, fixed it for ya lol.
SistaNoneYa

Manchester, KY

#112704 Sep 8, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>And just who must "let" this happen? Maybe give a suggestion that is plausible next time.
You probably couldn't pay enough for that kind of actual U.N.ish type of work, so why would anyone waste the effort.

(Reminds me of an OLD saying...about NOT working harder...especially NOT for freeriders!!)
SistaNoneYa

Manchester, KY

#112705 Sep 8, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You almost sound as if you support secularism. Try it in your own back yard, then tell others how to do it.
Not my style, I just look at the frogs, they seem to be doing just fine.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#112706 Sep 8, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
My good man , In your ardent desire to respond to my post ....
I DO BELIEVE YOU FORGOT TO CHANGE YOUR MONIKER.
The solution to that problem is to doublecheck before you post.LOL
Knucklehead...You are forgiven....but not forgotten
Oh the conspiracy/delusional mind at work.

You know their just might be another reason the answer seems it is from the same person. Maybe they are like minded in some ways. Maybe they are wanting to throw their two cents in. But of course the fundies think only one answer is possible.
SistaNoneYa

Manchester, KY

#112707 Sep 8, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Evolution is not supposed to give the origins of life. So again you mix up the science.
Science is always incomplete. Come back when you understand this most basic, elementary understanding of science.
Is it flawed? Well nothing is perfect, so I am not sure what problem you have with it. But evidently you think it is the study of the origin of life, so you are so far off base with what the science is, I could not begin to speculate the objections you have in mind.
Oh, so you GET that concept of them actually being TWO different subject areas then too huh?
Yay for the whited sepulchre!
SistaNoneYa

Manchester, KY

#112708 Sep 8, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, oh pitchforked one.
Anytime lol
SistaNoneYa

Manchester, KY

#112709 Sep 8, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Surprised you did not use baby talk, as it is how you are acting.
You left yourself wide open for that one!!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#112710 Sep 8, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have,,,,,,But never by using gibberish and nonsense.
Those cases are readily dismissed when the evidence is based on opinions ,unconfirmed events which can not be explained and other types of nonsense.
How one interprets nonsense does not alter the fact that it is nonsense.
That , in spite of the opinions of those who have adopted Science Fiction as reality.
Oh, so now you change the argument? Now it has nothing to do with not being there? You keep using that tired argument, but now run from it. Divert, divert, divert. It is the way of the wrong.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#112711 Sep 8, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my style, I just look at the frogs, they seem to be doing just fine.
Of course, be like the god you worship. Do as I say, not as I do.
Practice some secularism then tell the middle east to do it. Otherwise it is blatant hypocrisy.
SistaNoneYa

Manchester, KY

#112712 Sep 8, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless John K. Edoga is professing to be a god, who can raise the dead after being entombed for days, your comparison is weak and futile at best!
Thanks for verifying your perpetual state of ignorance once again.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#112713 Sep 8, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you GET that concept of them actually being TWO different subject areas then too huh?
Yay for the whited sepulchre!
I do, now why can't you? You keep trying to tie the two together, as does all the fundies here. So you just sound like an anti-science, ignorant bunch.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#112714 Sep 8, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
You left yourself wide open for that one!!
And the immature person cannot hold himself back from jumping on the easy one liner, childish blurb. We get it.
Stoneforastone

Manchester, KY

#112715 Sep 8, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>A stone for a stone? Is that like turning the other cheek, or is that more like the old god that wanted an eye for an eye?
Is it immoral for animals to hunt other animals for food?
Thought you claimed to grasp the conceptual difference between religious and secular stuff?!?

Since: Feb 12

Rancho Cordova, CA

#112716 Sep 8, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Incase you've NOT Read it.... Jesus is Not about Murdering anyone!
He's about Love!
And yet Christians kill their fellow Christians in war and follow dictators. Jesus told you Christians it's ok to do it?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#112717 Sep 8, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably couldn't pay enough for that kind of actual U.N.ish type of work, so why would anyone waste the effort.
(Reminds me of an OLD saying...about NOT working harder...especially NOT for freeriders!!)
It was your lamed brained idea.
Again, maybe try leading by example. Show how secularism works by example. Yet you are here defending anti secularism. You can't have it both ways. It is hypocritical. Not that you even understand the word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy sparks 6 hr I know 3
Thank You Carnell for having Customer Appreciat... 7 hr Wyatt Earp 1
New sandwich shop 7 hr well 2
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 8 hr Princess Hey 1,525
How can you leave your kids and not care? (Sep '16) 8 hr Yup 5
the music thread (Jan '12) 10 hr Princess Hey 205
Iknow who got Ronnie Messer busted!!! (Jan '10) 11 hr UghWhoIsItThen 56

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance