Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,428

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#110888 Aug 19, 2013
SistaNoneyaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
and preach not, for OR against, to those who do not wish to hear it.
Because anything else REALLLLLY is, just imbecilic. And dark age.
imbecilic

“See how you are?”

Earth

#110889 Aug 19, 2013
SistaNoneyaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what they've acted like for quite a few years now...this is AMERICA in the 21st century, NOT ancient Egyptian land of pharoahs times.
(delusional, dark age, power mongering freaks )
(delusional, dark age, power mongering freak
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110890 Aug 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
ignorant chit
jack boot licking zealot
If the Pitchfork fits the hypocrite hands of...

Personally, I keep one around in case I need it for a shield..it helps keep away vile, hate filled nutcases that misuse and abuse them to shovel their chit.
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110891 Aug 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
imbecilic
Adjective-describes actions.

IE: Moronically, sophomorically and yes, niggly.(look it up.)
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110892 Aug 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
entitlementalcase loserTic
Adjective again-collective descriptive.
funny ha ha

Greenup, KY

#110893 Aug 19, 2013
you cant even get the schools to teach them at school ,how could they do this ,,its a parents job ,, do you trust the school with the best ever history book the bible , matthew mark luke and johnny , i wish they did
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110894 Aug 19, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
Careful your christian is showing. Well you did follow gods law and not get involved with knowledge.
I will ask yet another question you will not answer.
When you committed your sin or sins and asked for forgiveness from your invisible friend did you also ask for forgiveness from the real person you did wrong?
Vengence is an UGLY thing....to the bone UGLY.
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110895 Aug 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Humans do have carnal desires. But it is not just religion that keeps men from acting animalistic. And of course religion is not so great at slowing the acts of mans nature either. So acting as if Christianity or any religion has the market cornered on morality is just silly and evidence deficient.
Of course it's not-it's stuff like humane decency, ethics and just knowing it's not right to use and abuse others-especially purposely, even more especially just to benefit ones self.

Wow-we actually agree on some stuff here.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#110896 Aug 19, 2013
SistaNoneyaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Pitchfork fits the hypocrite hands of...
Personally, I keep one around in case I need it for a shield..it helps keep away vile, hate filled nutcases that misuse and abuse them to shovel their chit.
vile, hate filled nutcase

“See how you are?”

Earth

#110898 Aug 19, 2013
funny ha ha wrote:
you cant even get the schools to teach them at school ,how could they do this ,,its a parents job ,, do you trust the school with the best ever history book the bible , matthew mark luke and johnny , i wish they did
"best ever history book the bible" - funny strange

“See how you are?”

Earth

#110899 Aug 19, 2013
SistaNoneyaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not right to use and abuse others-especially purposely, even more especially just to benefit ones self.
commeiTic
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110900 Aug 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
brainless bafoon
Did I mention adverbs as well?
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110901 Aug 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
"best ever history book the bible" - funny strange
Interesting topic-beats the he-double hockey sticks out kindergarten sandbox level Mental_ities.

Mapping Egypt with satellite imagery.

http://geology.com/world/egypt-satellite-imag...

So...ummm...technology now blending it's cutting edge technologies with gaining even more insights into ancient civilizations. Whole cities now digitally "unearthed" of their layers of silt and sand, offering archeologists bold and new horizens to explore .

Amazing stuff when used for GOOD purposes. Maybe one of these days they will hone it down enough to show small shards of ancient artifats, covered by thousands of years of environmental changes and impacts, broadening scientific explorations even further beyond just showing signs of whole ancient cities, buried beneath the sands of!!

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

"The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have." - Vince Lombardi
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110902 Aug 19, 2013
Skinny wrote:
Religious nutcakes, lol.
If only there were a way to bio-engineer a lethal virus that killed the simple minded retards but left the rest of us intact.
There's special monikers for people that entertain thoughts like that....they call them criminally insane.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#110903 Aug 19, 2013
SistaNoneyaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I mention adverbs as well?
Is there some specific reason you target and hold such hate and malice for, soooo stereotypically and collectively

If the Pitchfork fits the hypocrite hands

When you can grow up, and post with out calling names like a brainless bafoon, let me know. Until then-I will continue to see right through your ignorance.
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110904 Aug 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
(delusional, dark age, power mongering freak
(s) plural.

(Biden excluded of course. Personal opinion.)
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110905 Aug 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there some specific reason you target and hold such hate and malice for, soooo stereotypically and collectively
If the Pitchfork fits the hypocrite hands
When you can grow up, and post with out calling names like a brainless bafoon, let me know. Until then-I will continue to see right through your ignorance.
You don't like the remapping Egypt with satellite technology idea?

If only there more levels of such "ignorance" being discussed-this thread might actually have some merit then.

And you get a ~ZERO~ for originality as well.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#110906 Aug 19, 2013
SistaNoneyaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting topic-beats the he-double hockey sticks out kindergarten sandbox level Mental_ities.
Mapping Egypt with satellite imagery.
http://geology.com/world/egypt-satellite-imag...
So...ummm...technology now blending it's cutting edge technologies with gaining even more insights into ancient civilizations. Whole cities now digitally "unearthed" of their layers of silt and sand, offering archeologists bold and new horizens to explore .
Amazing stuff when used for GOOD purposes. Maybe one of these days they will hone it down enough to show small shards of ancient artifats, covered by thousands of years of environmental changes and impacts, broadening scientific explorations even further beyond just showing signs of whole ancient cities, buried beneath the sands of!!
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
"The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have." - Vince Lombardi
The very same technology can and does reveal sites and features throughout the world which dismisses the fictitious chronologies of Christendom.

"The Bible is a good book, but it is not the only book." - Henry Drummond

Archaeology does not exist solely in and for Egypt and neighboring parts to the north east - which beats the he-double hockey sticks out kindergarten sandbox level Mental_ities who are obsessed with that small corner of the globe. Amazing.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#110907 Aug 19, 2013
SistaNoneyaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
(s) plural.
(Biden excluded of course. Personal opinion.)
Schizophrenics, Trinities and MPDs excluded of course. One body, one vote.
SistaNoneYaBiz

London, KY

#110908 Aug 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The very same technology can and does reveal sites and features throughout the world which dismisses the fictitious chronologies of Christendom.
"The Bible is a good book, but it is not the only book." - Henry Drummond
Archaeology does not exist solely in and for Egypt and neighboring parts to the north east - which beats the he-double hockey sticks out kindergarten sandbox level Mental_ities who are obsessed with that small corner of the globe. Amazing.
True, true, but it's a pretty interesting area to dig around at.

Your preference is a different part of the world?

Just say that then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 4 min Open to the public 1
Darren k west coincides defeat. With Bahamas ... 17 min Be proud 11
We need Mike Warren 34 min Mikes W 25
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr Mikes the man 56
Journey Through Hell (Oct '10) 1 hr Well 40
Proud of heather carnes 3 hr BFF 1
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 6 hr Info 6
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 8 hr wondering 4
who got arrested at bville walmart? Tue Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating