Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 141186 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110875 Aug 19, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anything is evil or holy... I do think some people are vile and some not so much and some extraordinary....
The SCIENCE channels line up for today.
(Beats the he-double hockey sticks out of having to look at or listen to any of the twisted and distorted piles of verbal data poo floating out duh o-vile orfice of the current commietic type, Constiutional breaching administration of charlatans A-N-Y day.)

SCIENCE discussing anitiquity. Gotta love it.:-)

Exodus

TV-G CC
Biblical Mysteries Explained examines the Exodus. Is there any truth to this tale of plagues, parting of the Red Sea, and a man named Moses? New scientific theories will be examined that support the extraordinary tale of Exodus.

9:00 PM

60 min.
Sodom and Gomorrah

TV-PG CC
Biblical Mysteries Explained examines the tale of Sodom and Gomorrah. Could their destruction be linked to evidence of an ancient asteroid strike?

10:00 PM

60 min.
Lost Gospels

TV-G CC
Biblical Mysteries Explained examines the lost books of the Bible. We'll travel from the desert of Egypt to the labs of the Smithsonian Institution to uncover the secrets of the banned gospels of Mary Magdalene, Peter the Apostle, and Judas Iscariot
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110876 Aug 19, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is president and many black non-religious people don't like it either....
Counting down the days till 2016 and some actual leadership (not Constitutional breaching, egomaniacal commeiTics) FOR America again-not against it!!
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110877 Aug 19, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying that playing the race card is old and in most cases idiotic to play... There is a big deference between being prejudice and racism.... You are prejudice, I am prejudice... Everyone has been prejudice at one point or another... being prejudice does not make someone racist... and prejudice can have absolutely nothing to do with race.... It's roots come from Pre-Judging and if I someone dressed a certain way, have a certain king of car and a 1000 other outward things, Someone states they believe in a god, someone says they are atheist and a 1000 other details makes all of us Pre-Judge others even when we do not realize it....
But I'm tired of the chicken shite race baiting ploys....

A lot of people are tired of the race baiters, with good reason. It's lame, and is the manipulatory whineDUHm of entitlementalcase loserTics.
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110878 Aug 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you wish for the bible to be taught in public schools? How hypocritical.
When you can grow up, and post with out calling names like a brainless bafoon, let me know. Until then-I will continue to see right through your ignorance.

Would you like a banana, with a nice Curious George goes to the Circus story?
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110879 Aug 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Pitchfork hypocrite.
And Please refrain from talking to yourself out loud in the meantime!
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110880 Aug 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So what is this "certain age"? Does this mean kids can murder?
"Innocent" is so subjective. Likely the excuse for all the murders committed by believers. Judge not.
and preach not, for OR against, to those who do not wish to hear it.

Because anything else REALLLLLY is, just imbecilic. And dark age.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#110881 Aug 19, 2013
SistaNoneyaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can grow up, and post with out calling names like a brainless bafoon, let me know. Until then-I will continue to see right through your ignorance.
Would you like a banana, with a nice Curious George goes to the Circus story?
brainless bafoon
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110882 Aug 19, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
What these Bible Thumpers seem to overlook is Billions of people on this planet worship God/Jesus only in different ways, they may believe God is real, but Jesus is a myth, yet they feel their religion is spot on right. Others my believe Jesus is real and God is a myth. The Indian Nation have a religion they follow, The wiccan have a religion they follow, and on and on it goes. People can believe whatever the hell they want, but when they demand their belief is correct in every way, and everyone else is wrong, yet shows no proof of their demands, that spins me into a dimension of pizzed off I rarely enter.
Ya, intolerance of others DIFFERENT beliefs, espcially those that quietly hold them to themselves and are of NO harm to one else in ANY shape, form or fashion, IS some ignorant chit.

Why even the current optus sayz that in one of his flowery speeches.(that one's aimed for the more givverment jack boot licking zealots)

“See how you are?”

Earth

#110883 Aug 19, 2013
SistaNoneyaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Counting down the days till 2016 and some actual leadership (not Constitutional breaching, egomaniacal commeiTics) FOR America again-not against it!!
egomaniacal commeiTic

“See how you are?”

Earth

#110884 Aug 19, 2013
SistaNoneyaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people are tired of the race baiters, with good reason. It's lame, and is the manipulatory whineDUHm of entitlementalcase loserTics.
entitlementalcase loserTic
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110885 Aug 19, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Bi-curious, based on your post. Why do religies lie about these things?
It's not just religious that lie about that stuff-too many television shows FULL of hor ror stories of sick in the head, e-vile type inhumane inhumanity, and the vile atrocities they commit against humanity, that PROVE that to be otherwise these days.

Is there some specific reason you target and hold such hate and malice for, soooo stereotypically and collectively, for just what you presume to "religious" folks?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#110886 Aug 19, 2013
SistaNoneyaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, intolerance of others DIFFERENT beliefs, espcially those that quietly hold them to themselves and are of NO harm to one else in ANY shape, form or fashion, IS some ignorant chit.
Why even the current optus sayz that in one of his flowery speeches.(that one's aimed for the more givverment jack boot licking zealots)
ignorant chit

jack boot licking zealot
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110887 Aug 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
egomaniacal commeiTic
That's what they've acted like for quite a few years now...this is AMERICA in the 21st century, NOT ancient Egyptian land of pharoahs times.
(delusional, dark age, power mongering freaks )

“See how you are?”

Earth

#110888 Aug 19, 2013
SistaNoneyaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
and preach not, for OR against, to those who do not wish to hear it.
Because anything else REALLLLLY is, just imbecilic. And dark age.
imbecilic

“See how you are?”

Earth

#110889 Aug 19, 2013
SistaNoneyaBiz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what they've acted like for quite a few years now...this is AMERICA in the 21st century, NOT ancient Egyptian land of pharoahs times.
(delusional, dark age, power mongering freaks )
(delusional, dark age, power mongering freak
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110890 Aug 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
ignorant chit
jack boot licking zealot
If the Pitchfork fits the hypocrite hands of...

Personally, I keep one around in case I need it for a shield..it helps keep away vile, hate filled nutcases that misuse and abuse them to shovel their chit.
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110891 Aug 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
imbecilic
Adjective-describes actions.

IE: Moronically, sophomorically and yes, niggly.(look it up.)
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110892 Aug 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
entitlementalcase loserTic
Adjective again-collective descriptive.
funny ha ha

Greenup, KY

#110893 Aug 19, 2013
you cant even get the schools to teach them at school ,how could they do this ,,its a parents job ,, do you trust the school with the best ever history book the bible , matthew mark luke and johnny , i wish they did
SistaNoneyaBiz

London, KY

#110894 Aug 19, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
Careful your christian is showing. Well you did follow gods law and not get involved with knowledge.
I will ask yet another question you will not answer.
When you committed your sin or sins and asked for forgiveness from your invisible friend did you also ask for forgiveness from the real person you did wrong?
Vengence is an UGLY thing....to the bone UGLY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 2 hr PJac 19
Who buys baseball memorabilia 3 hr chin music 4
Jimmy dye 4 hr Marsha 1
Paul Tate 4 hr allstar 1
Anybody know David Allen smith? (Jul '13) 5 hr iamme 122
Fred 5 hr Wondering 1
Ralph smith 5 hr cilolo 2
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE