Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,024

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104545 May 23, 2013
Last damn time I'm going to address this subject PS go to the very link you posted, now after you get to the Birth Control Chart, do you see that little picture of the condom, Click on that condom, that will take you to some sub titles written in BOLD....scroll down and click on: HOW EFFECTIVE ARE CONDOMS...do me a favor and read that out loud and slowly! They get a little more specific here , now don't they. If you wanna preach exact stats then it shows to be 82% not used propery if only condoms are used ALONE! remember I initially said 90 95% when used properly along with spermicide and / or birth control! but that was wrong according to YOUR data from PPH it was 98 fu@king % accurate when used properly! do you finally get it now?
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104546 May 23, 2013
ProvenScience wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need something actually constructive to do?
Yeah I need something constructive to do. Where's a damn sledge hammer!
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104547 May 23, 2013
ProvenScience wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexist.
Don't you have a coloring book to look at?
If your brains were gun powder, you wouldn't have enough to blow your damn nose!
ProvenScience

London, KY

#104548 May 23, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
Last damn time I'm going to address this subject PS go to the very link you posted, now after you get to the Birth Control Chart, do you see that little picture of the condom, Click on that condom, that will take you to some sub titles written in BOLD....scroll down and click on: HOW EFFECTIVE ARE CONDOMS...do me a favor and read that out loud and slowly! They get a little more specific here , now don't they. If you wanna preach exact stats then it shows to be 82% not used propery if only condoms are used ALONE! remember I initially said 90 95% when used properly along with spermicide and / or birth control! but that was wrong according to YOUR data from PPH it was 98 fu@king % accurate when used properly! do you finally get it now?
Why would anyone WASTE time looking at something that by far-is Obvioulsy- NOT, NOT, NOT the BEST preventative option.

What part of that FACT, do You not comprehend?

Now we know why ignorance runs amuck...like dogs in heat, so are the peabrained clueless.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin

Thank you for being a shining example of it!!!!!!!!!!
ProvenScience

London, KY

#104549 May 23, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah I need something constructive to do. Where's a damn sledge hammer!
Dunno. Demolition and destruction is NOT my area of expertise.
ProvenScience

London, KY

#104550 May 23, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah I need something constructive to do. Where's a damn sledge hammer!
as I prefer to "cultivate" (not destroy) COMMON SENSE, and the practices thereof.

Would you like a can of pledge and a dusting cloth instead?

AISLE 12..........
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104551 May 23, 2013
ProvenScience wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunno. Demolition and destruction is NOT my area of expertise.
Neither is posting facts or admitting when you are wrong. So what exactly IS your area of expertise?
ProvenScience

London, KY

#104552 May 23, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither is posting facts or admitting when you are wrong. So what exactly IS your area of expertise?
None of your business.

:-)
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104553 May 23, 2013
ProvenScience wrote:
<quoted text>
as I prefer to "cultivate" (not destroy) COMMON SENSE, and the practices thereof.
Would you like a can of pledge and a dusting cloth instead?
AISLE 12..........

Oh I see Your area of expertise is how to find cleaning products.

Well, it's good to stick to what you know best.
ProvenScience

London, KY

#104554 May 23, 2013
But pointing out Your errors DOES come with ease at times lol.

Less than
1 per 100 <----(moi et my point)
BEST (preventative choices!)

2-9 per 100

15-24 per 100 (failure rates) <----(You start here... then continue to decline on DOWN to the bottom of the list....)

About 25 per 100<----(to here-and even larger failure rates)

Have a nice day in DUH land of denial!!!
ProvenScience

London, KY

#104555 May 23, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
On that we can agree-there's nothing worse than those who just "pretend" to know anything, and can offer NO proof of it, other than their own mere opinion-more commonly known as "ignorance in aclsheeyun".

Cheers!
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104556 May 23, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
revised. Add to this list: Cannot follow simple instructions when asked to do so!

I fear this list is going to continue to increase at an alarming rate!
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104557 May 23, 2013
Cheers!
ProvenScience

London, KY

#104558 May 23, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
revised. Add to this list: Cannot follow simple instructions when asked to do so!
I fear this list is going to continue to increase at an alarming rate!
Well you just keep on hoping in that land of denial-maybe one of these days you'll finally reach some point of actual maturity and have a moment with some actual rational, stable, and most of all -SANE --independent thought.

Try not to let it awrl scare you too baDUHly in the meantime!
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104559 May 23, 2013
Well Cleopatra (Proven Science) you reign supreme on DENIAL.
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104560 May 23, 2013
laughing at *awrl* alright *y* then . I'll try my best.
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104561 May 23, 2013
Now how about you go fix me a sammich and clean da damn house! lol

I'm not really a chauvinist pig, but I just love spinning you into a dimension of "pissed off" you've never entered before in your life.

I gratify in such an accomplishment!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#104562 May 23, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are defending yourself, it means the attacker wishes to take your life. They aren't innocent.
Animals aren't human so that isn't murder either. War is debatable.
Men of God led armies to destroy those who did evil. Did he not give young David the strength to kill Goliath? God allowed Moses to close the sea up on Pharaoh's army. Not the shedding of innocent blood. On the cross Jesus said that IF HE WANTED to He could call 10,000 Angels and they would fight for Him. I said and still say murder comes from hatred in the heart. Soldiers under orders, accidents, self defense etc. is not murder. God knows if you take a life on purpose and without cause. No one should kill animals just to watch them fall. Animals were placed here for meat. Nothing wrong as I see in killing animals for food. Jesus fed the multitude with fish. I find these people on here to think and speak unreasonably, and split hairs on everything the Bible says. They challenge you purposely by the splitting of hairs to try to make you look stupid. Every little word was not recorded which might go into more detail as in "Thou shalt not kill". There are exceptions to most every rule. God also knows their hearts are black and full of hate. Is it really necessary for ALL atheists to be so mean and hateful? Not willing to discuss anything without an offensive nature?
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104563 May 23, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
ProvenScience wrote:
<quoted text>
On that we can agree-there's nothing worse than those who just "pretend" to know anything, and can offer NO proof of it, other than their own mere opinion-more commonly known as "ignorance in aclsheeyun".
Cheers!
thank you for your apology! Glad you finally saw, and can admit to the error of your ways!
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104564 May 23, 2013
ProvenScience wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers!
Did you mean "ignorance in eclosion" It's really hard to follow you sometimes when you botch a spelling up to that extent, almost as if you are being ignorant by design, because you didn't know the correct spelling and didn't want to take the time or effort to learn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 32 min Lwyphan 4,757
Kfc 41 min You are dumb 13
A Rat In Knox County 48 min You are dumb 7
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Nutz 153,367
opening in November 5 hr hunter 8
Who read Dennis Gibson's post on Facebook? What... 5 hr jack 12
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 6 hr Syd Redlitch 18
•••
•••
•••