Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,476

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#104124 May 19, 2013
Lol, the thread gets "all quiet" when the atheists don't reply to the ignorance that make up 98% of religies posts. The holyhatebible should not be in public schools, it is a known carcinogen that causes ignorance. I can show you about 6 billion examples.

“There is no god.”

USA

#104125 May 19, 2013
No god exists. No fairy tale of a devil and church ignorance should be in public schools.

“There is no god.”

USA

#104126 May 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you did not feel their gods, you were not studying it correctly. You either did not understand the writings or your heart was closed to the gods.
Beautiful post, it brought a tear to my eye.

“There is no god.”

USA

#104127 May 19, 2013
Listen, I hear religies getting all worked up.
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104128 May 19, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
Good posts KittenKoder, the religies tend to get all caps and shiite when the facts smack em.
SINCE YOU ARE AN IDIOT... I will explain my use of CAPS... I do so to place Emphasis on something I am expressing. IDIOT

“There is no god.”

USA

#104129 May 19, 2013
The religies that posted above are not very bright, their understanding lacketh.
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104130 May 19, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
The religies that posted above are not very bright, their understanding lacketh.
This quote coming from an Athiest THANKING GOD! GOOD ONE , IDIOT

“There is no god.”

USA

#104131 May 19, 2013
Kitten see post 104128, another one going shiite crazy, one must be careful with the ignorant.

You notice the dim wit saying its bad?
No.
Hypocrisy?
Yes.

“There is no god.”

USA

#104132 May 19, 2013
Why a religie would think that I want their explanation of anything is cute. If I want to hear more ignorance I would attend church.
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104133 May 19, 2013
lololol... Hey LOL in a Suit: The Christian Nation Called, they all want you on their Debate Team! In one simple statemnet YOU DESTROYED THE ATHIEST P.O.V.

“There is no god.”

USA

#104134 May 19, 2013
Where is dim wit? Should it not be here fighting abusive conduct by a religie? Hypocrite?
curious

Ocoee, FL

#104135 May 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
"something I already found to be real...?"
You think the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve, the serpent and the tree of knowledge were literal? What about Jonah and Noah?
The basis for my beliefs are important to me and you know what they are.
What continues to puzzle me is'Why are the Atheists so concerned about why and what I believe in.
You don't believe in God,you claim my beliefs are based on magic or delusions,yet you keep enquiring..
Some have stated that they do so because of Bible study rules and other excuses...That has nothing to do with the reasons for my faith...
Obviously,you/they are looking for something else,which you/they are unable to explain.
I think I understand why..
If you want an answer,then I have to understand the basis for your question?
Based on what I understand to be your need,I will answer accordingly as best I can
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104136 May 19, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful post, it brought a tear to my eye.

Indeed, Tears are in my eyes too , from laughing my a$$ off @ your posts IDIOT!

“There is no god.”

USA

#104137 May 19, 2013
To point out the obvious, "the christian nation" has nothing but ignorant religious nuts (true believers) of course the sheepies need an Atheist to lead them. Dear lord protect us from your followers, lmao.
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104138 May 19, 2013
To point out the obvious..... The Christian Nation Thanks you AGAIN for showing what and who you (truely believe) in.

(laughing)
curious

Ocoee, FL

#104139 May 19, 2013
_Ummm_ wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
Which is exactly why you aren't "curious"... you're "ignorant and gullible" (and too stupid to know it). If you've found YOUR answer, why don't you just go away and let the intelligent members of your species continue to progress and learn and make things better? Why do you continue to benefit from the fruits of the things you criticize? If you actually believed anything you say, it seems only appropriate that you would stay away from anything that is a product of science (like atheism and ALL technology). It's completely sickening to see such hypocrisy.
Time after time you continue to show your immaturity with everything you post.
Your limited vocabulary,consisting mainly of insults,is a testament
to that fact....
If what I write sickens you,take an aspirin and call your veterinarian in the morning....
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104140 May 19, 2013
Dear Lord........Thank God....... Spoken from the lips of an Athiest to God's Ear!!! Your argument that you are a true Athiest is not very convincing!

(Laughing Again)
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104141 May 19, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
to that fact....
If what I write sickens you,take an aspirin and call your veterinarian in the morning....
Oh that was a good one!
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104142 May 19, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
to that fact....
One must admit that ummm shows more traits of a JACKA$$ than any other person here.. but LOL in a suit is putting up a good race to that title too!
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104143 May 19, 2013
I particulary enjoy reading this post ummm continuously spins out over and over ......

it fundamentally does not make any sense without further clarification and justification

blah blah blah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police beatings? 17 min Citizen 3
Sam Watts MUST GO! (Sep '12) 29 min Gone 58
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,848
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 1 hr you know 8
looking for a sugar baby 2 hr Shovel 2
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,574
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 2 hr you know 49
Indictments 3 hr my vote 32
who will you vote for as jailer 7 hr you know 81
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. Fri Curiouswonderer 4