Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 133,265

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104130 May 19, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
The religies that posted above are not very bright, their understanding lacketh.
This quote coming from an Athiest THANKING GOD! GOOD ONE , IDIOT

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#104131 May 19, 2013
Kitten see post 104128, another one going shiite crazy, one must be careful with the ignorant.

You notice the dim wit saying its bad?
No.
Hypocrisy?
Yes.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#104132 May 19, 2013
Why a religie would think that I want their explanation of anything is cute. If I want to hear more ignorance I would attend church.
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104133 May 19, 2013
lololol... Hey LOL in a Suit: The Christian Nation Called, they all want you on their Debate Team! In one simple statemnet YOU DESTROYED THE ATHIEST P.O.V.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#104134 May 19, 2013
Where is dim wit? Should it not be here fighting abusive conduct by a religie? Hypocrite?
curious

Ocoee, FL

#104135 May 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
"something I already found to be real...?"
You think the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve, the serpent and the tree of knowledge were literal? What about Jonah and Noah?
The basis for my beliefs are important to me and you know what they are.
What continues to puzzle me is'Why are the Atheists so concerned about why and what I believe in.
You don't believe in God,you claim my beliefs are based on magic or delusions,yet you keep enquiring..
Some have stated that they do so because of Bible study rules and other excuses...That has nothing to do with the reasons for my faith...
Obviously,you/they are looking for something else,which you/they are unable to explain.
I think I understand why..
If you want an answer,then I have to understand the basis for your question?
Based on what I understand to be your need,I will answer accordingly as best I can
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104136 May 19, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful post, it brought a tear to my eye.


Indeed, Tears are in my eyes too , from laughing my a$$ off @ your posts IDIOT!

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#104137 May 19, 2013
To point out the obvious, "the christian nation" has nothing but ignorant religious nuts (true believers) of course the sheepies need an Atheist to lead them. Dear lord protect us from your followers, lmao.
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104138 May 19, 2013
To point out the obvious..... The Christian Nation Thanks you AGAIN for showing what and who you (truely believe) in.

(laughing)
curious

Ocoee, FL

#104139 May 19, 2013
_Ummm_ wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
Which is exactly why you aren't "curious"... you're "ignorant and gullible" (and too stupid to know it). If you've found YOUR answer, why don't you just go away and let the intelligent members of your species continue to progress and learn and make things better? Why do you continue to benefit from the fruits of the things you criticize? If you actually believed anything you say, it seems only appropriate that you would stay away from anything that is a product of science (like atheism and ALL technology). It's completely sickening to see such hypocrisy.
Time after time you continue to show your immaturity with everything you post.
Your limited vocabulary,consisting mainly of insults,is a testament
to that fact....
If what I write sickens you,take an aspirin and call your veterinarian in the morning....
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104140 May 19, 2013
Dear Lord........Thank God....... Spoken from the lips of an Athiest to God's Ear!!! Your argument that you are a true Athiest is not very convincing!

(Laughing Again)
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104141 May 19, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Time after time you continue to show your immaturity with everything you post.
Your limited vocabulary,consisting mainly of insults,is a testament
to that fact....
If what I write sickens you,take an aspirin and call your veterinarian in the morning....
Oh that was a good one!
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104142 May 19, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Time after time you continue to show your immaturity with everything you post.
Your limited vocabulary,consisting mainly of insults,is a testament
to that fact....
If what I write sickens you,take an aspirin and call your veterinarian in the morning....
One must admit that ummm shows more traits of a JACKA$$ than any other person here.. but LOL in a suit is putting up a good race to that title too!
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104143 May 19, 2013
I particulary enjoy reading this post ummm continuously spins out over and over ......

it fundamentally does not make any sense without further clarification and justification

blah blah blah

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#104144 May 19, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
The basis for my beliefs are important to me and you know what they are.
What continues to puzzle me is'Why are the Atheists so concerned about why and what I believe in.
You don't believe in God,you claim my beliefs are based on magic or delusions,yet you keep enquiring..
Some have stated that they do so because of Bible study rules and other excuses...That has nothing to do with the reasons for my faith...
Obviously,you/they are looking for something else,which you/they are unable to explain.
I think I understand why..
If you want an answer,then I have to understand the basis for your question?
Based on what I understand to be your need,I will answer accordingly as best I can
I'm not concerned with what you believe in. Granted, I think it's as ignorant as a burlap bag full of sheep urine, but as I've stated before, I'm concerned with idjits perpetuating mythology as fact and "educating" children with absurdities such as man is 6,000 years old and that 4,500 years ago the entirety of the Earth's land masses were submerged.
In a previous post you said that you'd given up self righteousness a long time ago.
Mind your 9th commandment.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#104145 May 19, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
Dear Lord........Thank God....... Spoken from the lips of an Athiest to God's Ear!!! Your argument that you are a true Athiest is not very convincing!
(Laughing Again)
How obliviously stupid does one have to be to harp on a time worn statement of sarcastic irony and simultaneously allege that they understand the Bible? Too dull to be embarrassed - your life must be blissful, indeed.
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104146 May 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
How obliviously stupid does one have to be to harp on a time worn statement of sarcastic irony and simultaneously allege that they understand the Bible? Too dull to be embarrassed - your life must be blissful, indeed.
Why are you addressing that to me? I KNOW LOL in a Suit is STUPID and now I know you are blissfully STUPID too! If all you have in your "battle armour" of wits is to make an ironic statement; what exactly have you proven other then your ultimate stupidity in the dicussion!
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104147 May 19, 2013
Wow.... It must be time for the agnostic/athiest to go back and post their childish pety "Judge it!" icons on all the new comments! Like those lil icons have some great significance to the contribution to the post.

(laughing) I'll wait till you've finished playing catch up!
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#104148 May 19, 2013
great contribution OF the post...

A little typo there

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#104149 May 19, 2013
stuck in a lodi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you addressing that to me?
Because you are clueless and nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff fires darren k west !!! 43 min Happy voter 12
Tony Roark 53 min Michele 11
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 481
Who is the best looking guy that works at Burge... 1 hr ? 12
Same ole Gary and Bonita Williams 1 hr Mom of 2 11
Looking For Tommy Witt 7 hr lucky guess 2
Knoxwood Apartments (Oct '12) 7 hr Detroit 8
Hampton Funeral Home Question? 13 hr jack 6
dinky phipps 14 hr literally 27
To the Garland family Sun Elvis 16
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition