Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments (Page 4,876)

Showing posts 97,501 - 97,520 of128,054
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again
Lets be truthful, you're an idiot and it's obvious.
Your holyhatebible should be no where near public schools........respect a religie.......not gonna happen........ Remember......

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Lets be truthful, you're an idiot and it's obvious.
Your holyhatebible should be no where near public schools........respect a religie.......not gonna happen........ Remember......
Love these reminders.
But I think you may have a medical problem. It seems your intestines have wrapped around your optic nerve, giving you a crappy outlook on life.
You should have that looked at.
would love Bible Study

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

I would love to see bible study in public schools!
curious

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Are you looking for Mohammed, Allah, or Zeus? How honest, and diligent is that effort?
Your response is a RED HERRING,,,look up it's meaning.

You and many others say that you want evidence of God's existence,
and God has provided you a way by which you can attain that evidence, if you really want to know him
When you really want something,you make every effort possible to get it....
You need ask yourselves,When have you ever made an honest effort to seek God?

Your response is,in no way,relevant to whai I posted.

I never said I wanted eviidence of Zeus Existence,I never said I wanted evidence of Allah Or Mohammed.
Since I did not ask,nor am I interested in,therefore there is no need for me to DILIGENTLY seek an answer

It is you hypocritical Atheists,who say,that you want evidence,and when told how that evidence can be attained,refuse to do so

In other words,you will not accept any answer,unless it is the one you want.
That is why you are hypocrites and illogical
Sunny Day

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Who on earth would covet your respect? It means NOTHING! Do whut does not need your respect to validate his life. You don't even have respect for yourself let alone anyone else. A man with no respect for the Almighty God needs the breath God gave him to be sucked out. Why don't you ask Him to take it back since you want nothing to do with Him? You know why you don't? Because you are scared to die!! You know you are going to hell. You and your kind are not worth the air you breathe in society. You are a fungus. Go ahead take the challenge. Tell God to take the breath of life back, you don't want anything from Him. Just do it! I will not cry.
curious

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Love these reminders.
But I think you may have a medical problem. It seems your intestines have wrapped around your optic nerve, giving you a crappy outlook on life.
LOL,,,But,I partially disagree with your analysis.
I do not believe he has an optic nerve.
I believe he is all intestines,that is why those who know him claim he is full of SH+T

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Sunny Day wrote:
<quoted text>Who on earth would covet your respect? It means NOTHING! Do whut does not need your respect to validate his life. You don't even have respect for yourself let alone anyone else. A man with no respect for the Almighty God needs the breath God gave him to be sucked out. Why don't you ask Him to take it back since you want nothing to do with Him? You know why you don't? Because you are scared to die!! You know you are going to hell. You and your kind are not worth the air you breathe in society. You are a fungus. Go ahead take the challenge. Tell God to take the breath of life back, you don't want anything from Him. Just do it! I will not cry.
Why would a rational person ask someone they do not believe exist to do anything, That is just plain Goofy.... And since from the sounds of it you have asked your invisible guy to do so and he, and I, are still here must mean you don't have an inside track either... I can just feel the godly love just pouring from you in this post.... Maybe that's why we are still here responding to you.... You are such a idiot filled with wishing those that disagree with you to die that God doesn't want anything to do with you either.... With your attitude I would say you have a reserved seat in that Hell place I keep hearing about....

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Love these reminders.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Lmao, three idiots and one a sozi agree, who would of thought. One should follow, god in a jesus suit's,teaching if one would claim to be a christian.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a rational person ask someone they do not believe exist to do anything, That is just plain Goofy.... And since from the sounds of it you have asked your invisible guy to do so and he, and I, are still here must mean you don't have an inside track either... I can just feel the godly love just pouring from you in this post.... Maybe that's why we are still here responding to you.... You are such a idiot filled with wishing those that disagree with you to die that God doesn't want anything to do with you either.... With your attitude I would say you have a reserved seat in that Hell place I keep hearing about....
I agree, lmao, religies are tooo easy, and they "thank you" for the truth, idiots.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Just read the posts of the so called christians, very god in a jesus suit, the hate is palatable.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

The dim wit religie attacked me with its child remarks without me posting to the idiot, the hate it shows is funny for a christian.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

But the hate is true to their beliefs, just read the holyhatebible.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

The trinity hate club, lmfao.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fine example of you talking out of your ass.
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You and many others say that you want evidence of God's existence...
Yes, empirical evidence in support of what you claim is what we ask for.
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
When you really want something,you make every effort possible to get it....
Or to make what you have fit what you believe.
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I wanted eviidence of Zeus Existence,I never said I wanted evidence of Allah Or Mohammed....
Since I did not ask,nor am I interested in,therefore there is no need for me to DILIGENTLY seek an answer
That's because you're not actually curious about anything.
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you hypocritical Atheists,who say,that you want evidence,and when told how that evidence can be attained,refuse to do so
Your response would almost carry weight if we ("hypocritical atheists") were the ones making the claims. But, we are not. You are. You claim your god exists therefore you have the burden of proof.

If the other poster had asserted those gods exist you would have a point. But he didn't, he basically made an observation (in the form of a rhetorical question) regarding your dismissal of those gods without diligently seeking them first.

Do you understand why this is not hypocrisy?

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

The dim wit, even after being told its a respect thing, still wants to use its special understanding and make it a christian hate thing, can ya say idiot.

“pervinco per logica”

Since: Feb 12

Eradicate willful ignorance.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ScienceProves wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I prefer to think for myself.
BS. If you "think for yourself", explain to me how you came to the conclusion that God exists WITHOUT utilizing the thoughts of others. Explain how you went from evidence that you observed and analyzed to the conclusion that there is a specific God of the specific nature you describe.
ScienceProves wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun sitting in that box of lumped and labeled.
Too broad brush paint stroked and compartmentalized for moi lol.
You're a 1 as well. If you are not, simply tell me which other number you are. Why are you monkeys so afraid to just admit what you believe?
ScienceProves wrote:
<quoted text>
And, being as I prefer healthy balances, I take issue with the extremist frays of that "organization" as well.
Oh, what a well thought out justification. I'm glad that you clearly support Fred Phelps.
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's comedy. Do you not realize how hypocritical it is of you to accuse anyone here of committing a logical fallacy? I mean, really. You're guilty of almost every one that I know of. Many, dozens of times.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, lmao, religies are tooo easy, and they "thank you" for the truth, idiots.
"You cannot have a rational, logical conversation with a irrational, illogical person" - Q
Sunny Day

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the challenge! Beg the non existing God to take back the breath he breathed into your body. I'm being very rational. It is just time for you people to realize what thin ice you are standing on. That's the only defense you people have is our offense. I have never prayed for anyone to die. That is your words not mine. I just simply said if you people don't want anything to do with God then tell Him to take His breath of life back. See how long you make it. You cannot have it both ways. You're either thankful for life or not. God gives life. I'm not saying anything because of those who disagree with me, I'm telling you that you cannot live without God. Life and death are in His hands. Neither is it attitude, it is fact. You people don't like strong defenders of the Faith do you? You want a weak and meek natured person to spit on. You want a door mat to wipe your nasty feet on. It makes it easier to spew your venom and feel all superior in your ignorance.. I wear snake guards at all times and carry anti-venom in my pocket. You love those people that you can call "Bible thumpers" and "fundies" and they crumble when you speak. Right? FYI, God will judge me harsher if I fail to stand against the likes of these people.
Sunny Day

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Jesus said he did not come to bring peace but a sword.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 97,501 - 97,520 of128,054
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min harmonious 144,990
Truddy 21 min Just Looking 3
looking for a mini pot belly pig 49 min Shy 3
KC Basketball Coach 1 hr Panther Fanz 71
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 3,742
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 1 hr onefoehim 390
michelle P waiver program 2 hr why 29
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters