Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
95,781 - 95,800 of 130,176 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
So true

Franklin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Alot explains the world but not what's in the heart..

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey foolish one,your jig is up.You Are one individual,posting under different nicknames,in order to deceive one into believing,there are many.
You are posting under the name of Skeptikal Spektakals,Chromiuman,Satanic Priest,lol in a suit and Kidderhoffer
as evidenced by the time frame identified in your postings.
There are probably more GWB and Mysticmist
Of,course,you will deny it and ask for evidence.
Go back to what you posted today,using different nicknames and check the time frame...
Starting with POST100227 and 100228, and keep checking your subsequent postings using your aliases.You can deny it to your hearts content, and you will deny it,responding to my post,under all the different nicknames you are using..So,I do expect an avalanche of denials,from you and all your aliases.
Your sins have found you out.
Moreover,I am putting all your nicknames on ignore,since they are deceitful,dishonest and completely lacking in integrity.
You have previously admitted to using different nicknames when you posted under Jimmy Rants.....
Now,do something constructive and pick the lint out of your belly button....As of now,you and all your nicknames are on IGNORE.
So if you respond,it will be like talking to yourself,which you are very adept at,evidenced by your responding to your own postings using different nicknames
Hey YaA - this isn't one of those weirdnesses you're going to reply with "GREAT POST!" about, is it?

Save this link, curious.
http://www.lakesidecares.org/

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Late!
It's rather obvious isn't it.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Skeptical Spectacles wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard of Jimmy Rants. Is this another of your fantasies? Are there fish involved in this one too?
I do feel like an idiot though. I take it from your reaction, that you and TruthIs are one and the same. I guess I should have seen that.
No, one is a lunatic the other a self proclaimed nazi lunatic.
relate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Libra
Are you worried that perhaps you made some silly mistakes yesterday? Did you put the teapot in the freezer or your Grandma in for dry cleaning? Well yes, yesterday was pretty much like that for you, so it's best to do a spot check today to make sure you haven't missed anything. A chance purchase or conversation could lead to a fascinating outcome. Try to cocoon yourself in the peace and solitude of your local library.
lol

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Lol

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

curious wrote:
I just noticed someone else on this thread posting as "curious".
Sorry to come on here using the same name. My IP always shows up as Denver CO.
Ahhh, this explains a lot. I thought maybe there was some kind of psychotic break happening.
The BI-curious is from Florida
TruthIs

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>No, one is a lunatic the other a self proclaimed nazi lunatic.
Where were you litter packed at-Chechnya?

Maybe perhaps Afghanistan? That would at least explain the blatant illiteracy and dark age type ignorance.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

TruthIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you litter packed at-Chechnya?
Maybe perhaps Afghanistan? That would at least explain the blatant illiteracy and dark age type ignorance.
? What? Are you high right now? From your batshit insane post i have faith that you are using drugs but the post i am quoting from you is a meth head post
TruthIs

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I think civil codes of decency have absolutely nothing to do with religion... Some of the most abhorrent civil codes of decency in mans history were based on religious dogma.... The Inquisition to name just one...
The Inquisition was not a "civil code".

Gong.

Some of the most abhorrent behaviors in mankinds history were based on Lack of decency, respect of and for others, and a lot of conquesting and power grabbing and abuses of the same.
TruthIs

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>? What? Are you high right now? From your batshit insane post i have faith that you are using drugs but the post i am quoting from you is a meth head post
Nope, sorry, no drugs.

Just glad Boston saw the bigger and BETTER way.
TruthIs

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>? What? Are you high right now? From your batshit insane post i have faith that you are using drugs but the post i am quoting from you is a meth head post
and reasonable deduction would then further prove that-the "post you are quoting me from" (to quote your quote) is also NOT me then as well. None of that nonsense either.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

TruthIs wrote:
<quoted text>

Some of the most abhorrent behaviors in mankinds history were based on Lack of decency, respect of and for others, and a lot of conquesting and power grabbing and abuses of the same.
Your description of the christian cult is very accurate

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
It happens when they "ignore" the posts, lmao.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

"The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is that vampires are allergic to bullshit."

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

And yes vampires are real, there are several books about them, and there have been eyewitness reports.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
"The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is that vampires are allergic to bullshit."
That quote is awesome! Where's it from?

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That quote is awesome! Where's it from?
Richard Pryor

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

TruthIs wrote:
<quoted text>
The Inquisition was not a "civil code".
Gong.
Actually the Inquisition was civil code and set the actions and lifestyles of all it could control, was the religious/government prime civil code and anyone not following the codes of conduct set forth were arrested, jailed, tortured and killed... Decency is a Variable based on the norms at the time... What would be called Decent today would have been considered an abomination in the past and thing in the past that were considered decent would be considered abhorrent today... Respect is Earned, If given without being earned it has no value.... Religions are based on conquest, power grabbing and abuse... Also human ego run amuck....
I heard this news

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

The raptur is on it's way. Can't you feel it in the news????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Straw Grasping Te... 149,684
who knows Lecora Smith???? 1 hr sue earren 4
Melinda and Anthony affair 1 hr nasty 6
Sheriff deputies 1 hr Answer 13
puppet masters of knox co. who are they? 2 hr Answer 7
Debate: Ferguson - Barbourville, KY 5 hr Animals 5
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 7 hr SLY WEST 3,468
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••