Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
95,701 - 95,720 of 130,623 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
TruthIS

London, KY

#100196 Apr 18, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I have this
http://www.amazon.com/Satan-Fish-with-Horns-e...
on my car, no one tailgates me any more
Bug-eyed plaskit nose lol
TruthIS

London, KY

#100197 Apr 18, 2013
Skeptical Spectacles wrote:
<quoted text>
He was addressing TruthIs.
TruthIs copied a huge piece of text from a blog and seemingly tried to embed it into his own rambling nonsense.
Of course, the plagiarized text stuck out like Dennis Rodman in a crowd of North Koreans.
I Stated "find the cite source yerself"

lol
TruthIS

London, KY

#100198 Apr 18, 2013
Skeptical Spectacles wrote:
<quoted text>
I have this one on my jeep:
http://www.amazon.com/Fish-N-Chips-Car-Emblem...
I'd like to file a report on yewr stickers lol.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#100199 Apr 18, 2013
TruthIS wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, maybe I should've put a question mark at the end of that line...
"But (but) atheists don't like decency".(?)
Mm..on second thought.. nah...no need for a question mark.
I know I don't judge people collectively like that, not my problem if others merely "assume", wrongly.
Nor mine. I do prefer that people be honest with themselves as well as with others - so I don't buy into the clergy constructed artifice that so many Xtians gobble like a trinity scoop ice cream cone on a hot day.

I prefer decency. I find far more villainy in what is said than in what words are employed to say it - so while I attempt to mind BOTH the 3rd and 9th commandments as I see them, you go right on ahead and assume your God Given Duty to play grammar police.

“pervinco per logica”

Since: Feb 12

Eradicate willful ignorance.

#100200 Apr 18, 2013
TruthIS wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I would waste one iota of a second, clicking on some link?
Thanks, but no thanks, I can think for myself-and hold My OWN opinions. I do not care what yours are!
Glad you found some of MY imputed copy and paste semi-intelligent though, I do strive for unbiased, factual quality in reading materials!
Puke away!
LOL
The link wasn't for you, moron. It was for other people to click so that they would have another reason to laugh at you.
Anonymous

Lima, OH

#100201 Apr 18, 2013
Just want say to the people of kentucky check your land Deeds for the oil and gas companies will lie to you also the coal companies they will go in and buy the surface and then claim the minerals in the ground when our anscestors are the rightful owners now your poloticians change the law aginst you the people of kentucky you should fight the corporation,How can the goverment let these companies go in and steal millions of dollars of minerals and it is ok, if we the people go and steal a loaf of bread we go to jail but the local polaticians and the local goverment and their familes has it all tied up and we talk about God and church . but let me say For Gods said what is done in the dark will be brought to the light the sad thing that these coporate owners pays for churches donate to schools and to politicans but yet these people are so corupted even the ones who work their for they know whats going on it is at every level what a great country we live in it is just some of the people make it bad Heaven and hell is the same as good and evil thats is what Jesus Christ wanted us to know do not lie cheat or steal and look around what the goverment and the corporation in america is doing to us the people the law is aginst we the pepople law are made for the corporation not us .
TruthIs

London, KY

#100202 Apr 18, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor mine. I do prefer that people be honest with themselves as well as with others - so I don't buy into the clergy constructed artifice that so many Xtians gobble like a trinity scoop ice cream cone on a hot day.
I prefer decency. I find far more villainy in what is said than in what words are employed to say it - so while I attempt to mind BOTH the 3rd and 9th commandments as I see them, you go right on ahead and assume your God Given Duty to play grammar police.
Why thank you. You know how that goes, sometimes it matters, sometimes it doesn't!

Where do you get your ice cream cones at? That sounds goooduh lol.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#100203 Apr 18, 2013
TruthIS wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.
Eh goodness, crazy is in the air everywhere today isn't it!
Like the Chinese curse, "May you live in interesting times?"
Since you mention it, I can't say the last time I saw a lady running around with cellophane wings duck-taped to her back, even at Wal-Mart.
TruthIs

London, KY

#100204 Apr 18, 2013
_Ummm_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
The link wasn't for you, moron. It was for other people to click so that they would have another reason to laugh at you.
TruthIs wrote:(To skepatical)
<quoted text>
Hey, I thought this was a "hate on duh Katlicks" thwreaduh--now ya wanna drag hollywierd freakniess into it?:-)
----------

Ummmmm replied to TruthIS
It is all very well to point out that important scientists, blah blah blah as if it's not obvious that I'm a moron and didn't write this

http://m.qfak.com/arts_humanities/religion_sp ...

What a plagiarizing douchebag. I mean, seriously? You think you can just paste a bunch of semi-intelligent stuff, written by a different person, into the middle of your slack-jawed babbling and we won't notice? You're making me want to vomit. Do better, scumbag.

Might want to recheck that cause ummmm....If the quote to sayz.....

Did you click on one of those baduh viri links maybe?
TruthIs

London, KY

#100205 Apr 18, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you mention it, I can't say the last time I saw a lady running around with cellophane wings duck-taped to her back, even at Wal-Mart.
You gotta wait till Hollerween!

“There is no god”

War, WV

#100206 Apr 18, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been in SW Florida I take it

“pervinco per logica”

#100207 Apr 18, 2013
TruthIs wrote:
Might want to recheck that cause ummmm....If the quote to sayz.....
Did you click on one of those baduh viri links maybe?
So, apparently you are a liar and you will click my link. Shocking.

BTW, learn how to quote properly and at least attempt to correctly use your primary language. Your opinions are annoying enough without having to wade through indistinguishable quoting and broken English.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/woods/woods40.html
crazyman

Frankfort, KY

#100208 Apr 18, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROTFLMFAO
You sick evil christians talk big but run like cowards when real life shows its fae.
Pray biatch boy
Just foor that you getta a peanut, ligbtbulb and flame cauze your a flamer so quite flirtn with me. i aint intrested. You need help and God bless you.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#100209 Apr 18, 2013
crazyman wrote:
<quoted text>Just foor that you getta a peanut, ligbtbulb and flame cauze your a flamer so quite flirtn with me. i aint intrested. You need help and God bless you.
HAHAHAHA Since you made me laugh I will pray to the good Lord Satan for you.
Satan bless you
amen

United States

#100210 Apr 18, 2013
It just might be your family your flirting with.

“pervinco per logica”

#100211 Apr 18, 2013
Missed this somehow.
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Therefore I think that some people that are gay, were not born that way, but have been affected by their surroundings.
Yes, it is possible that a some insignificantly small percentage of people who claim to be gay are not really so. These "poser gays" should not even enter into the equation, though. If they really want to live a much harder life, being continuously discriminated against and having sexual relationships that they must surely find repulsive (since they aren't gay at all), let them have at it. Think about it.
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
However, maybe some people were born gay. I'm not going to say that could not happen. But to me it is a sin that they would need to learn to repress if they wanted to stay true to the faith. I have to repress some of my tendencies as well. I went through raging hormone days like everyone else, so I know it isn't easy, but I did it.
No. Not "maybe some". Try "almost 100%". Unless you can manage to rationalize why a group of people would willingly dedicate their lives to something that ANY non-gay would find sickening to participate in, you should be able to easily understand that almost everyone that takes the label "gay" is indeed attracted to the same sex. Oh, and there's the whole science thing.

And you can't seriously be comparing your couple years of being forced into abstinence with your teenage boy hormones raging to an ENTIRE LIFE of not being allowed to have the same relationships as others are allowed to have. I say "you can't", but I know you are. It's pretty likely that you'll need to think well outside of the box your church has you stuffed in to understand, because I KNOW you didn't come to that sort of conclusion based on evidence alone. And I'm not saying you need to leave your church. You can jump right back in the box when you're done thinking.
TruthIs

London, KY

#100212 Apr 18, 2013
_Ummm_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, apparently you are a liar and you will click my link. Shocking.
BTW, learn how to quote properly and at least attempt to correctly use your primary language. Your opinions are annoying enough without having to wade through indistinguishable quoting and broken English.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/woods/woods40.html
Wrong, I did not click that link.

Just like I won't click the link above.

Again, you do not like the varying opinion of different peoples, just scroll on past them.

I do it all the time, and will be sure and add yours to the ignore the ignorant posters list.
GWB

Roseville, CA

#100213 Apr 18, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
Saudis own FOX News.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#100214 Apr 18, 2013
I have heard christians say "do not judge all christians because a few of them do bad things"
They say that while condemning; muslums, gay people, Haitians, Mexicans, Jewish people, black people, other religions, etc..........

“There is no god”

War, WV

#100215 Apr 18, 2013
TruthIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, I did not click that link.
Just like I won't click the link above.
Again, you do not like the varying opinion of different peoples, just scroll on past them.
I do it all the time, and will be sure and add yours to the ignore the ignorant posters list.
Then how did you know what the link went to? That was one of your dumbest lies

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City councilman raising property Tax Next 6 min lateda 11
Kfc 8 min chickadee 9
ps3 10 min qwert 3
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Limbertwig 151,485
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 11 min child 1,051
knox board of ed raising taxes 13 min Think 11
Baby sitter avaliable! 14 min money 4
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search