Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,107

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#97745 Mar 29, 2013
Prayer,
You believe that you can think or say something and your god hears you.
So when some one is thinking about raping or beating an innocent child god hears it, knows about it but does nothing to stop it (unless you have prayed for it to stop? What about little children that pray for the beatings to stop? Why does god ignore their prayers?) S some little innocent child gets broken bones or even beat to death or years of beatings and your god knows all of this but ignores it?
Your god is evil!
If I knew that some one was raping some one I would stop it.
When I knew that some one was beating a helpless innocent boy I beat the fu ck out of the coward that was doing it and let him know that I will kill him if he touches the child again, the beatings stopped!
I guess that makes me more powerful than your god and makes me more just than your god.
ANSWER TO THAT? I DARE YOU TO SPIN THIS

“There is no god”

War, WV

#97746 Mar 29, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight. The vast majority of Christians do not condemn Wicca, they actually support it? What Jr. High school did YOU gradeeate frum?
Wicca is the christian version of magik or witchcraft.
Pagans world wide (myself included) believe in being humane and that all life is sacred so I am not running Wicca down.
Wicca is the new kid on the block, being created in the 1950's, of religions but they did base many things on the much older Druids and other pagan religions (including Satanism)( Satanist do not believe in the christian cults scare tactics including the "devil", Satanism is the adversary to christian beliefs because they killed us if we did not "convert")
happy

United States

#97747 Mar 29, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>"dotdotdot"s , YaA.
Axial tilt, rotation and orbit have been proven to be the direct manipulation of God? I would like to see that data. I agree we are in this shape because of denial and lack of accountability. Once upon a time, long ago in the year 2000, there were 2 men named Georgie and Old Dick. Now, Georgies' father and Old Dick had worked for this guy named Ronald who loved rich people and God above all other things....
BAHAHAHA. I have posted that info before. It's out there. Do your HOMEWORK
happy

United States

#97748 Mar 29, 2013
pat wrote:
<quoted text>...I agree, you should take your bible blind fold off now.
I SEE FINE... I KNOW Jesus...you cannot DENY what you KNOW..! Lol
Sad you haven't met Him. You will one day.
happy

United States

#97749 Mar 29, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Wicca is the christian version of magik or witchcraft.
Pagans world wide (myself included) believe in being humane and that all life is sacred so I am not running Wicca down.
Wicca is the new kid on the block, being created in the 1950's, of religions but they did base many things on the much older Druids and other pagan religions (including Satanism)( Satanist do not believe in the christian cults scare tactics including the "devil", Satanism is the adversary to christian beliefs because they killed us if we did not "convert")
BS BS BS lol. Lol. Lol

“There is no god”

War, WV

#97750 Mar 29, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
I SEE FINE... I KNOW Jesus...you cannot DENY what you KNOW..! Lol
Sad you haven't met Him. You will one day.
Every mental patent has KNOWN that their delussions are true.
Seek help, and medication

“See how you are?”

Earth

#97751 Mar 29, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Wicca is the christian version of magik or witchcraft.
Heck SP, Christians even murdered Christians if they didn't convert.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#97752 Mar 29, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
And I posted my dog's name one time. Find it.
happy

Lexington, KY

#97753 Mar 29, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
Prayer,
You believe that you can think or say something and your god hears you.
So when some one is thinking about raping or beating an innocent child god hears it, knows about it but does nothing to stop it (unless you have prayed for it to stop? What about little children that pray for the beatings to stop? Why does god ignore their prayers?) S some little innocent child gets broken bones or even beat to death or years of beatings and your god knows all of this but ignores it?
Your god is evil!
If I knew that some one was raping some one I would stop it.
When I knew that some one was beating a helpless innocent boy I beat the fu ck out of the coward that was doing it and let him know that I will kill him if he touches the child again, the beatings stopped!
I guess that makes me more powerful than your god and makes me more just than your god.
ANSWER TO THAT? I DARE YOU TO SPIN THIS
U R HILLARIOUS. denial denial. Holy MOSES if you ever read GODS word you may know these answers yourself. You and your "friends" lol TRY to make God look evil. Honey people that KNOW JESUS....(again)... Whew... Know the truth...God does not cause these things... We... People.. Humans..created son by CHOICE. Read the story. If there is no CHOICE it's not true love. But you won't know what that means either. Sad
happy

Lexington, KY

#97754 Mar 29, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>And I posted my dog's name one time. Find it.
But I am not concerned about your digs name ?! Teehee. Hello?
happy

Lexington, KY

#97755 Mar 29, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Every mental patent has KNOWN that their delussions are true.
Seek help, and medication
I don't need help with spelling or what I KNOW to b TRUE. I'm not in denial :-)

“See how you are?”

Earth

#97756 Mar 29, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
GREER, SC? Oh goody - let me guess. You posted some alleged "data" from one of many pseudocientific nutcase proposals from Bob Jones U.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#97757 Mar 29, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
U R HILLARIOUS. denial denial. Holy MOSES if you ever read GODS word you may know these answers yourself. You and your "friends" lol TRY to make God look evil. Honey people that KNOW JESUS....(again)... Whew... Know the truth...God does not cause these things... We... People.. Humans..created son by CHOICE. Read the story. If there is no CHOICE it's not true love. But you won't know what that means either. Sad
If you face the threat of eternal tortue there is no CHOICE there ether, how is that love?
You will say :god is just telling you what will happen" but YOU believe that it is your god that condemns those people so your god causes that to happen right?
Your argument is not valid.
If god can stop evil but does not than he is evil.
When I stopped a coward from beating a child I did the right thing and your god did not

“See how you are?”

Earth

#97758 Mar 29, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am not concerned about your digs name ?! Teehee. Hello?
You told me to do homework, which I regularly do. It is chattels' place to be subservient. It's Biblical. I told you to fetch, woman.
Constitutional Warrior

Barbourville, KY

#97759 Mar 29, 2013
if a parent wants their kids exposed to the bible, then it should be on the parents. not tax paying citizens. Many christian private schools offer bible studies, and i do not believe our government should teach religion. who strongly believe in the constitution and where it states, "separation of CHURCH and STATE" and the bill of rights where one has the right of freedom of religion? what if it was a Jewish bible class up for discussion? we wouldn't be having a discussion now would we?

“There is no god”

War, WV

#97760 Mar 29, 2013
The Mormon church here says that they are direct decedents of the pure Jewish blood line so they are gods chosen people, they are the ruling race of people and they are above all others.
So they are no different than other christians, using religion to elevate themselves and defame others.
Social status and wealth are the god of the christian cult

“There is no god”

War, WV

#97761 Mar 29, 2013
Constitutional Warrior wrote:
if a parent wants their kids exposed to the bible, then it should be on the parents. not tax paying citizens. Many christian private schools offer bible studies, and i do not believe our government should teach religion. who strongly believe in the constitution and where it states, "separation of CHURCH and STATE" and the bill of rights where one has the right of freedom of religion? what if it was a Jewish bible class up for discussion? we wouldn't be having a discussion now would we?
What about a Satanic bible class? How about prayer to Satan in school?
Ninety Nine Percent

London, KY

#97762 Mar 29, 2013
We are all Children of God! I wonder how the Church, explained Slavery, back in the Day, White is Right I suppose. But it is not the Church, it is Man, when you really think about it, and Look back through History! Which bring me to Modern Day Religion! It would not be hard to imagine, Burning Gays at the Stake, which tells me it is Man again, making the Gospels suit His Agenda, Abortion! is Wrong, but I cannot impose My Will, Right or Wrong! The Right Wing has done a Lot of Damage, to Religion, Rupublicans, want Me to beleive, that they are about God! Country! Apple Pie! and the American Way! HA HA Democrates, are for Abortion! Gay Marriage! and Gun Control, I think that there is somthing wrong with that picture. Who then is for Me! they Argue about Social Issues, to avoid what has Truly has Happened to this Country! Wake Up!

“There is no god”

War, WV

#97763 Mar 29, 2013
Ninety Nine Percent wrote:
We are all Children of God! I wonder how the Church, explained Slavery, back in the Day, White is Right I suppose. But it is not the Church, it is Man, when you really think about it, and Look back through History! Which bring me to Modern Day Religion! It would not be hard to imagine, Burning Gays at the Stake, which tells me it is Man again, making the Gospels suit His Agenda, Abortion! is Wrong, but I cannot impose My Will, Right or Wrong! The Right Wing has done a Lot of Damage, to Religion, Rupublicans, want Me to beleive, that they are about God! Country! Apple Pie! and the American Way! HA HA Democrates, are for Abortion! Gay Marriage! and Gun Control, I think that there is somthing wrong with that picture. Who then is for Me! they Argue about Social Issues, to avoid what has Truly has Happened to this Country! Wake Up!
So you are saying that you believe there is a devine god but it is not the god that todays modern christians say god is? I can respect that because I say that IF there is a god he would not be the god of the christian cult
Ninety Nine Percent

London, KY

#97764 Mar 29, 2013
The Church has Truly changed, I think that they understand, what a mistake they have made! If I where in a Church, and the Pastor started Preaching about Politics, I would slowly get up and (RUN) God does not Exculd anyone, We are all Children of GOD, We all Fall Short, of His Grace, No One is Perfect! Please Christians, remember Who You Are, and What Gods True Porpose Is! do not Worship the World, or Yourself Please! It is a Little Scary, to see so Many People Decieved!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Nutz 155,340
who knows Lecora Smith???? 4 min momcani 10
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Commietator 7,101
Any news on new football coach at Knox Central? 7 min Pineville fan 1
knox board of ed raising taxes 36 min listen 114
Stealing from child's grave 50 min who knows 2
Chamges to Topix? 1 hr Jack 5

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance