Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,077

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

“The Wicked and the Evil”

Since: Mar 13

CAMELOT

#97578 Mar 28, 2013
GWB wrote:
<quoted text>
Like imposing tax on emails and each gigabyte used.
Indeed.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#97582 Mar 28, 2013
TruthIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't you've have just referenced quantumn PHYSICS. Theoretically, it does classify in it's own realms, rather than that of the continual evolutionary process based upon stuff that was already there (the key words being already there)...
tsk
No because I wasn't referencing anything but the evidence from your previous posts that you would not understand the explanations you requested... Dare I say I have seen no evidence in your posts as to knowing what constitutes evidence or the term proof in science... Explaining the basic theory of evolution therefore would be akin to explaining wave/particle duality to the guy that makes horse shoes as his total skill set....

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#97583 Mar 28, 2013
TruthIs wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen a lot of good, accurate info on SOME of dem dare uh "creationist" sites. Current even! Where you specifically referring to general creationists, young earth creationist, traditional creationists, Methodology creationists (uhoh LOL) or elsewise.
And who duh man in your literal instance? Plato, Derwood, St Augustine, Origen? I'll guess Derwood for you, mostly because man folk like he always get a little razzed when anyone doesn't agree with what might briefly beheld in ten second lapses of actual thought.
I can however acknowledge the statement of faith and critical thinking, NOT existing harmoniously in the same arena at times, being as one does require a more meditative state, rather than an active thought state, and based upon that, the statement does make logical sense.
Much more sense than blaming some God for everything wrong in the worlduh, OR thinking religion (especially minduhless spews of selected that are about as relevently applicable to anything as a household iron would be to a slab of marble) text makes anyone smert.
To some duh women, that kind of illogical nonsense is just stupid,
I understood about 50% of this post. I don't speak whatever language you are using in half of it.

Creationism is stupid in general, all brands of it. The reason it is stupid is because it begins with a conclusion: god did it. And it then rationalizes everything to fit that conclusion. It does so by rejecting conflicting evidence and exaggerating confirming evidence. Why is it that a Creationist will scrutinize every single millimeter of the strata of the Grand Canyon looking for evidence of a Flood but they will ignore the nested hierarchy of DNA evidence that smacks the rest of us in the face?

Because they already have their answer and they're just trying to keep the argument going.
Lilith_Satans_wh o_re

Bellevue, WA

#97584 Mar 28, 2013
wow kentuckians want the bible a 2000 year old comic book taught in school.... hhhhmmmm no wonder they ain't thought of as very bright

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#97585 Mar 28, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's called humanity
Lol, religion is not humanity it's an idiot thing, you must be confused. Hypocrisy? Or maybe just thinking of a underage virgin spouse?

“There is no god.”

USA

#97586 Mar 28, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>When caught they say they are forgiven
Yep, god in a jesus suit loves a sinner.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

#97587 Mar 28, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
"I admit that I sometimes make mistakes, but I don't fear admitting it and owning up to them."
Yep, thats a big difference between Atheist and religies, religies will lie instead of admitting their actions are wrong.
It's actually very much the opposite way. Atheists make mistakes and then they try acting so smart.

“In God we trust”

#97588 Mar 28, 2013
Lilith_Satans_who_re wrote:
wow kentuckians want the bible a 2000 year old comic book taught in school.... hhhhmmmm no wonder they ain't thought of as very bright
Comics have pictures, which proves you atheists ignorant, because you don't bother to read it once in your lives.

“In God we trust”

#97589 Mar 28, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, religion is not humanity it's an idiot thing, you must be confused. Hypocrisy? Or maybe just thinking of a underage virgin spouse?
It can't be a idiot thing if there are 6billion followers and only 900million atheists.
What

Swampscott, MA

#97590 Mar 28, 2013
Gregg wrote:
What's the legislature doing this for? They are $1 billion + short on the budget.
Why does my vagina sometimes hurt when I have sex?
Talia

Swampscott, MA

#97591 Mar 28, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, religion is not humanity it's an idiot thing, you must be confused. Hypocrisy? Or maybe just thinking of a underage virgin spouse?
Do I look weird down there compared to other women?

“In God we trust”

#97592 Mar 28, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being sarcastic
All of a sudden.

“There is no god.”

USA

#97593 Mar 28, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually very much the opposite way. Atheists make mistakes and then they try acting so smart.
Can you give an example?

“There is no god.”

USA

#97594 Mar 28, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
It can't be a idiot thing if there are 6billion followers and only 900million atheists.
Could you give a reference for your numbers, I would like to see it myself?
Tacoma

Swampscott, MA

#97595 Mar 28, 2013
Richmond transplant wrote:
Give them a bible, a Koran (which is mostly new testament), a Torah, the Bhagaved Gita, Mao's little red book and Hubbard's Dianetics. If you're gonna feed your children ignorance, why not go ape sht.
Why I don't have vaginal orgasms. Can I change that?
Please answer!
pat

Mount Ida, AR

#97596 Mar 28, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
James Holmes, the Co. shooter has accepted jesus as his savior and asked god for forgiveness so he is now your brother (if you are a christian) ad will be in heaven with you i love
Bwahahahaha
...Hitler, your christian brother awaits your heaven also..lololololololololol...lo ve your bros!
Laura

Swampscott, MA

#97597 Mar 28, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
All of a sudden.
Is the smell of my vagina okay?
Laura

Swampscott, MA

#97598 Mar 28, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Can you give an example?
yeah, give an example. I will appreciated that very much

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#97602 Mar 28, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Could you give a reference for your numbers, I would like to see it myself?
Actual Numbers, not that made up crap he posted...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religiou...
Laura

Swampscott, MA

#97603 Mar 28, 2013
Country Bumpkin2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what did God have to say about the Amish school shootings?
I was on the table, legs spread, anticipating with feline delight the duck bill (as call de speculum), and I heard the doctor flipping through the labias of my pusssy. Then, out of nowhere, he mention that he'd noticed I'd gain weight. Really?! could you have said that before I was seated umcomfortably at the edge of the table, naked, Mothher ffucker. Really?! I told him I was there for him to examine my vagina, not my waistline I never went back to him again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wendy mills is going to school 3 min ups 1
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Commietator 154,281
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Hannah 5,768
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 2 hr gator 26
Hey you 2 hr busted 5
campbell vs smith for sheriff 5 hr Warrior 7
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 7 hr tluv 3,542
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 7 hr Redhound squad 15
kC principal injured 15 hr what happened 9
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... Sun record 10
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs