Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 132,244

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#97630 Mar 28, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha!
Everyone knows Jesus was olive skinned, but as in yer reply...
It's not you looks, but what you do!
Funny thing is...
You Osama lovers....
Cannot see the evil in what he does, and the lies he's told!
Maybe because yer the same???
I'm no great fan of Obama's, but if the miniseries was at all accurate at all, the devil would have looked like Cheney.
Wrong again Sparky

Richmond, KY

#97631 Mar 28, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
James Holmes, the Co. shooter has accepted jesus as his savior and asked god for forgiveness so he is now your brother (if you are a christian) ad will be in heaven with you i love
Bwahahahaha
Good for him!
He was deffinately possessed by satan to do those shootings!
We see how possessed you are.... when you gonna start killing?
GWB

Roseville, CA

#97632 Mar 28, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's choice. I think it has a lot to do with what you are exposed to. A product of experiences and surroundings. These things shape how we think and we don't notice it.
Gratification like you suggest could be had with animals, vacuum cleaners, apple pie, the list goes on. Just because it fits doesn't mean you should stick it in there.
What about masturbation?

Some say if God did not want you to do it he would have given you shorter arms.
TruthIs

London, KY

#97633 Mar 28, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
And what delusional thought process did you pull I was mad out of? I'm about as happy as a rooster in the hen house.... Rational analogy is another concept beyond your mental capacities also I see, That's Ok, I understand.... As they say in these parts about the unfortunates such as yourself, Bless his little heart.....
Don't have to, don't want to, can't make me LOL.
TruthIs

London, KY

#97634 Mar 28, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
And what delusional thought process did you pull I was mad out of? I'm about as happy as a rooster in the hen house.... Rational analogy is another concept beyond your mental capacities also I see, That's Ok, I understand.... As they say in these parts about the unfortunates such as yourself, Bless his little heart.....
and quit prodding the roosters with a stick....they'll poke each others eyes out!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#97635 Mar 28, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, religion is not humanity it's an idiot thing, you must be confused. Hypocrisy? Or maybe just thinking of a underage virgin spouse?
Wasn't talking about religion. I was talking about the need for respect among humans.

Location hidden

#97636 Mar 28, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>"I think God put these things in place and set laws that they obey, like instinct for example, or gravitational pull."

Duuhhh, I don't know so "god did it".
You're right you don't think. Are you a creationist as well as a pervert?
You are awful as a troll. You can't even pick the right religion with your insults. At least be relevant.

Location hidden

#97637 Mar 28, 2013
GWB wrote:
<quoted text>What about masturbation?

Some say if God did not want you to do it he would have given you shorter arms.
God doesn't try to prevent us from choosing poor decisions, then there would be no test. It's up to us to choose the right decision.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#97638 Mar 28, 2013
Wrong again Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>See...
There it is!
Someone as nice as Happy, and someone like you crapping on her!
And you say I'm a piece of work!
Look in the mirror!
We good people pray for you to be saved...
You evil people hope we die out...
See the difference there?
Yer nastier than any Christian!
We still pray!
YaA, you are right and I should be ashamed.

I apologize, happy.

I had no call to juxtapose your simple view of life with YaA's drug induced psychotic dementia.
As I've said before, "No one is impressed with how pleasantly someone drives" - and that extends for me in how pleasantly they convey their mysticism. No matter how naive and unlearned someone seems of their own religion, I should always remember that they have feelings, and I should be considerate of that. Please forgive the gross unfairness of my comparing you to YaA, happy. As he justly pointed out, it was nasty of me.
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#97639 Mar 28, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm no great fan of Obama's, but if the miniseries was at all accurate at all, the devil would have looked like Cheney.
Hahahaha!
Maybe!
I was disapointed that it wasn't more accurate, but it's hard
to put 6,000 years in 10 hours!
GWB

Roseville, CA

#97640 Mar 28, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't try to prevent us from choosing poor decisions, then there would be no test. It's up to us to choose the right decision.
Is wet dreams a sin also?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#97641 Mar 28, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just sad that it's that high. Geez
It could be higher, but apparently being an incompetent and/or corrupt politician isn't against any laws. And then there are the televangelists...

“See how you are?”

Earth

#97642 Mar 28, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
I read somewhere that in real life, we first get the test and then get the lesson.

Location hidden

#97643 Mar 28, 2013
GWB wrote:
<quoted text>Is wet dreams a sin also?
Hahahaha is this a serious question?

Location hidden

#97644 Mar 28, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>It could be higher, but apparently being an incompetent and/or corrupt politician isn't against any laws. And then there are the televangelists...
Agree

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#97645 Mar 28, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't talking about religion. I was talking about the need for respect among humans.
Good I see you think religion is bad for humans also, I agree.

Location hidden

#97646 Mar 28, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>I read somewhere that in real life, we first get the test and then get the lesson.
Not in all cases. Obviously we were taught that killing was wrong. We're here on the Topix forum so I'm assuming we all didn't test that and have to learn the hard way.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#97647 Mar 28, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
You are awful as a troll. You can't even pick the right religion with your insults. At least be relevant.
Sorry, I forgot how touchy you westboro christians can be. Of course all religion is irrelevant being based on superstition and ignorance. Very religie of you on the name calling, wwjd.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#97648 Mar 28, 2013
Masturbation is not a sin but 2 much of it will make you go blind. My brother Teddy has to wear coke bottle glasses from years of this.
GWB

Roseville, CA

#97649 Mar 28, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the Mormon church excommunicate those that masturbate? What about having wet dreams? What about affairs in the church?

That would be a question for Nephilim and Known Fact also. How many times can one repent in the LDS church and be forgiven for repeated offenses and still be in good standing?

It seems a lot on sinning by Christians is because of lust or greed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teena Marie mills 1 hr the truth 16
hau mings mexican restaurant 1 hr eating 4
dinky phipps 1 hr sue 19
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 2 hr Michael 16
Messers 4 hr Wondering 1
Jason hughes son 11 hr Jason cuzzo 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 11 hr _Zoey_ 3,610
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web