Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 132,144

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#97460 Mar 27, 2013
Lol, look how you guys can complain.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#97461 Mar 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, the jerk was not that considerate. You are talking about a being that killed people just for lols, you think he'd actually give a woman a chance to feel some pleasure before making her suffer?
We all know Skeptical spectacles is a jerk.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#97462 Mar 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are not only saying you know your god's thoughts, but also the future.
Yes deranged woman, I know God's thoughts!! Behold me! You are more deranged than Deranged atheist number 1.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#97463 Mar 27, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about the christian god.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#97464 Mar 27, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes deranged woman, I know God's thoughts!! Behold me! You are more deranged than Deranged atheist number 1.
That makes you even more condemned than an atheist, according to your own book.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#97465 Mar 27, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
That hurts, I was only trying to help.
No good deed goes unpunished....

Location hidden

#97466 Mar 27, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes deranged woman, I know God's thoughts!! Behold me!...
Isn't that considered blasphemy in your world?

Location hidden

#97467 Mar 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes you even more condemned than an atheist, according to your own book.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#97468 Mar 27, 2013
Skeptical Spectacles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
Yeah, I was made to memorize that smut novel when I was young, I still recall most of it. He's basically claiming to know the will of his god, and that's a big sin, also telling non-believers that they are damned is also a sin, ironically. There's a lot in the book they ignore.
happy

United States

#97469 Mar 27, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, don't come up with that crap, we wouldn't harm a fly, stop trying to say we're wrong by coming up with lies.
There are people out there who unfortunately label themselves as Christian when they have no clue who their Maker is. Maybe you have seen them on TV..some even deny their own children...Maybe it was those crazies.
A person that KNOWS JESUS would never do these things.
It is very SAD and breaks the heart of God and those that know Him how certain denominations have represented themselves. Scared people away from God. People will get it wrong, another reason to have GOD LEAD our lives. Another reason wisdom and discernment are needed, sheep from the wolves..
GOD BLESS ALL
happy

United States

#97470 Mar 27, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>He was thanking you for, yet again, proving that you freaks are mentally ill.
It's ok. We think you are missing out on the BEST life ever but you will never know this love unless a miracle happens I hope for you it does
Johnny Come Lately

Belfry, KY

#97471 Mar 27, 2013
TruthIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Darwoods Ape pictograph, prominently featured in science books of the past few decades, was NOT initiated by any church.
THOSE types of books, were secular.
Lamest damn pictures for kids of some incomplete theory ever was.
"Look kids, it rained apes one day, and then they all stoods up.".
When Darwin came up with his theory it was so sound, the Church feared it would debunk their myths. Most people at that time got their news from their church. The Church of England propagated the myth that Darwin claimed we came from apes to discourage the flock from reading it. It worked so well, it is still used as an excuse today. He didn't say it rained apes one day. Again read the book. Darwin claims apes and humans evolved from the same subspecies. DNA tests have shown this to be the case. This theory is much easier for one to believe than the idea we all came from two people. If that were the case we would all be committing incest, which is against your religion.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#97472 Mar 27, 2013
Atheists are people who fight Christianity, to be free to do sin.

Location hidden

#97473 Mar 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I was made to memorize that smut novel when I was young, I still recall most of it. He's basically claiming to know the will of his god, and that's a big sin, also telling non-believers that they are damned is also a sin, ironically. There's a lot in the book they ignore.
He's going to make his crazy god angry talking like that. Then he'll get smited, er... smoted? smote?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#97474 Mar 27, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are people out there who unfortunately label themselves as Christian when they have no clue who their Maker is. Maybe you have seen them on TV..some even deny their own children...Maybe it was those crazies.
A person that KNOWS JESUS would never do these things.
It is very SAD and breaks the heart of God and those that know Him how certain denominations have represented themselves. Scared people away from God. People will get it wrong, another reason to have GOD LEAD our lives. Another reason wisdom and discernment are needed, sheep from the wolves..
GOD BLESS ALL
Someone who knows this snake oil can cure cancer will be cured.

You are just reciting scam dogma.
Johnny Come Lately

Belfry, KY

#97475 Mar 27, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Aheists, God will come, when you say, I believe you now, I believe you now, nope! You're going to hell.
Those are your fears not mine.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#97476 Mar 27, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Sure, going to church every day would be a waste of time, and since that's one of the only real sins that aren't contradicted which we commit ...

Of course you claiming to know what your god thinks is also a sin, but we don't do that, that's all you. Of course if you follow the bible, that explains why there are so many christians killing, raping, beating people, and discriminating.

Location hidden

#97477 Mar 27, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Hold on there buddy!
A) the world is bigger than your backyard. Christianity is just one branch of the nut tree I'd like to see uprooted.

B) I think you're projecting your own desires. I'm not sure what pent up "sins" you're wishing you were free to explore (I really don't want to know either) but maybe you should look at some prison statistics.
http://current.com/community/92831935_atheist...

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#97478 Mar 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, going to church every day would be a waste of time, and since that's one of the only real sins that aren't contradicted which we commit ...
Of course you claiming to know what your god thinks is also a sin, but we don't do that, that's all you. Of course if you follow the bible, that explains why there are so many christians killing, raping, beating people, and discriminating.
75% of Americans claim to be Christian. 63% of Americans have been incarcerated. "Things that make you go "Hmmm..."?"

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#97479 Mar 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I go to church on only a Sunday for 2hours, that's 24/7 for what atheists call it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does any body know danny butler (Sep '08) 11 min elsa 7
kids free glasses and hearing checked 25 min shame on u 15
fire station or not 41 min unkel 9
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 50 min Darren 9
praying it's all a lie 1 hr Darren 2
terry smith from the creek 1 hr wondering 10
Barbourville nursing home 1 hr Visitor 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 11 hr dad 52
dinky phipps 11 hr friend 15
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"