Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,857

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#97439 Mar 27, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Deranged Atheist number 1
Thank you, number one cool, you are the number 1 delusional religie tooo meee, lol.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#97440 Mar 27, 2013
Do all you religies feel stupid? You must if what I post bothers you religies. Anyway I think I will use that other religies saying. I must be a religie whisperer, I post and you religies dance. Gotta have faith, lmao.
happy

United States

#97441 Mar 27, 2013
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>So we are born with sin (out of our hands) and God is the cure for that disease? Yet it was God who constructed the world in which that disease came into being.

That's the problem, you see. If God really is everything you think he is then he is ultimately responsible for every nasty, horrifying thing that has ever happened.

And there have been a lot of those things over the years.
He is everything to me. Your opinion is yours. Ill enjoy my loving Father, while you hate Him. Our choice. Our right.
I blame the evil one. Not the loving Father that I personally know.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#97442 Mar 27, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iPBKfG31bj8XX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
And I'm not being funny
Nope. Just smug, condescending and ignorant.
TruthIs

London, KY

#97443 Mar 27, 2013
Skeptical Spectacles wrote:
<quoted text>
Get to dragging, I really want to see where you go with this.
I already did. Havene't you taken your fingers out of your ears and from up your nose yet?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#97444 Mar 27, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is everything to me. Your opinion is yours. Ill enjoy my loving Father, while you hate Him. Our choice. Our right.
I blame the evil one. Not the loving Father that I personally know.
No one should hate God, the devil or perpetual motion machines.
TruthIs

London, KY

#97445 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You mean the letter that Jefferson wrote to the Danbury baptists explaining the establishment clause of the first amendment?
The letter where he coined the phrase "separation of church and state?"
The letter that pretty much sums up why our country was clearly not founded on any religious ideas?
Yeah, I've read it. It's one of my favorite things written by Jefferson.
I think he should've implemented there MIGHT be a surtax though lol.
TruthIs

London, KY

#97446 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight. You think that because they didn't invent a whole new calendar system they were endorsing god? I mean, you do know that A.D. as in "the year is 2013 A.D." is short for Anno Domini and translates to "in the year of our lord" don't you?
Well, I guess they didn't write in Latin because the rest of it was written in English?
TruthIs

London, KY

#97447 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Spoken like the typical anti-evolutionist who has no real idea what he's railing against.
Listen here Fido, I just dislike that stupid ape pictograph depiction. It's just so lacking, as in...ignorant.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#97448 Mar 27, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Just smug, condescending and ignorant.
Remember Aheists, God will come, when you say, I believe you now, I believe you now, nope! You're going to hell.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#97449 Mar 27, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, number one cool, you are the number 1 delusional religie tooo meee, lol.
You truly are deranged, who says Thank you to someone who calls you deranged

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#97450 Mar 27, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
Do all you religies feel stupid? You must if what I post bothers you religies. Anyway I think I will use that other religies saying. I must be a religie whisperer, I post and you religies dance. Gotta have faith, lmao.
I have the exact same question for you Atheists. do all you feel deranged. You must be if my posts bother you.

And where you come up with dance, you must be really deranged.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#97451 Mar 27, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are deranged, who says Thank you to someone who calls you deranged
He was thanking you for, yet again, proving that you freaks are mentally ill.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#97452 Mar 27, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the exact same question for you Atheists. do all you feel deranged. You must be if my posts bother you.
And where you come up with dance, you must be really deranged.
So weak and shallow you quickly dropped down to the christian level of name calling and degrading some one who doe not fall for your cult. Typical and predictable.
Too bad you fell so soon, some of your freak friends last longer

“There is no god”

War, WV

#97453 Mar 27, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Aheists, God will come, when you say, I believe you now, I believe you now, nope! You're going to hell.
Did your god cum with mary? HAHAHAHAHA
Your god is weak and can not harm me because I own a car (try to figure out which bible verse that came from)
Scare tactics show how weak your cult really is, you have no merit to stand on so you must use scare tactics

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#97454 Mar 27, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he's a vengeful god, right? No wait, I thought he was a loving and forgiving god. Between your threats and Happy's love-fest I'm very confused about your god.

The only thing that seems stable is he's an "omnipotent" being that for some inexplicable reason has insecurity issues and needs validation from mankind. Very strange indeed. Maybe he ceases to exist if mankind stops believing in him? No, that can't be it, then he wouldn't be omnipotent. Hmmm, I guess he's just insane. Good luck pleasing your crazy god.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#97456 Mar 27, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and did I forget to mention, smug, condescending and IGNORANT?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#97457 Mar 27, 2013
TruthIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess they didn't write in Latin because the rest of it was written in English?
What's your point?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#97458 Mar 27, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are not only saying you know your god's thoughts, but also the future.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#97459 Mar 27, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Did your god cum with mary? HAHAHAHAHA
Your god is weak and can not harm me because I own a car (try to figure out which bible verse that came from)
Scare tactics show how weak your cult really is, you have no merit to stand on so you must use scare tactics
Nope, the jerk was not that considerate. You are talking about a being that killed people just for lols, you think he'd actually give a woman a chance to feel some pleasure before making her suffer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Nick Mandel? 27 min Momof4 1
missing pit bull 1 hr Worried 6
Knox Central 2 hr guess 2
truck payments 3 hr gator 10
Need food badly 3 hr Need food badly 25
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr TOASTup 404
city of barbourville 6 hr Three losers 15
Porsche mills 13 hr Prayers 17
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick