Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 130,986

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#97299 Mar 26, 2013
Wrong again Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>BIG difference....
God is real!
Get to know Him... you'll be glad you did!
All who call on the Name of the Lord... will be saved!
Just so you get it right Satan is God and the Lord and jehovah is the devil

“See how you are?”

Earth

#97301 Mar 26, 2013
-NEPHILIM- wrote:
<quoted text>
The movie Year One was probably more accurate than the bible. When Jack Black came across Abraham getting ready to sacrifice Isaac is hilarious.
happy

United States

#97302 Mar 26, 2013
Skeptical Spectacles wrote:
Riddle me this, Batman:

If free will (as you Christians believe in it) exists then what does that mean for your god's power or morality?
If your god is omniscient then he is aware of everything that has happened, is happening, and will happen...right? If he is omnipotent he has the ability to do anything anywhere at any time...right? You propose that people choose to do bad things (evil) and free will allows this.

So, if free will exists, then either:

A) your god is powerless to stop evil from happening which means he’s not omnipotent, or

B) he isn't aware of it happening which means he’s not omniscient (or omnipotent I contest, I don’t think you can be omnipotent without having omniscience), or

C) he simply chooses not to stop it... which means he’s immoral.

How is this not true?
Certainly not immoral, that's sad you think that way. If you read the book you will know the answers. People that have a relationship with Jesus totally understand. God is all about LOVE..not this perception that you have. God bless you, may He open your eyes and ears to see and hear the truth. In Jesus name. Amen
happy

United States

#97303 Mar 26, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see any "..." in this post, YaA.
You said ALL of your posts have "..." in them.

Is this one of your less obedient personalities posting? You should stone it for being dishonest and disrespectful of it's master.
Funny. Haha. Stone! Lol. Grace and mercy!! Love it. Need it. Thank You for it! Love You JESUS!
happy

United States

#97304 Mar 26, 2013
Wrong again Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>BIG difference....
God is real!
Get to know Him... you'll be glad you did!
All who call on the Name of the Lord... will be saved!
AMEN! When you see Jesus for who He is everyone would RUN to Him!
happy

United States

#97305 Mar 26, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Just so you get it right Satan is God and the Lord and jehovah is the devil
BAHAHA. I would be afraid to speak the words you speak but God still has hope for you.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#97306 Mar 26, 2013
Hmm.. Ever done meth, happy? Maybe a handful of orange sunshine once or twice?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#97307 Mar 26, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly not immoral, that's sad you think that way. If you read the book you will know the answers. People that have a relationship with Jesus totally understand. God is all about LOVE..not this perception that you have. God bless you, may He open your eyes and ears to see and hear the truth. In Jesus name. Amen
"The answer's in the magic book" is not what I would consider a valid answer, sorry.
Surely you're capable of thinking about this and forming your own response. Aren't you?

“There is no god”

War, WV

#97308 Mar 26, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
BAHAHA. I would be afraid to speak the words you speak but God still has hope for you.
The thing is, you worship a god who's ACTIONS have always been hate filled, blood lusting, evil.
How do you get around that? You say god instantly changed to being loving and kind? Bull!
The god that you worship is the same god that demanded animal blood sacrifice, the same god that demanded you rejoice as you murder babies, the same god that demanded mass genocide.
If the ACTIONS are evil than no matter the words it is still evil.
Please put some spin on this to twist it where you do not worship the god of the bible.(because than you will be admitting that you have "created" a new god that is not like the evil hate filled blood lusting god of the bible)

“There is no god”

War, WV

#97309 Mar 26, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
Happy is YAA using his phone to post.
And yes, lots and lots of meth

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#97310 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
"The answer's in the magic book" is not what I would consider a valid answer, sorry.
Surely you're capable of thinking about this and forming your own response. Aren't you?
Of course not, it's a religie no brain required.
TruthIs

London, KY

#97311 Mar 26, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
Chit oughta be outlawed.

Damn FDA and the crap they let mto market these days...oughta be ashamed of their grubbermint selves.
TruthIs

London, KY

#97312 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you heathernies STILL trying to bully people for excersing their COnstitutional rights harmelssly?

Shame on you!
TruthIs

London, KY

#97313 Mar 26, 2013
I need ta git some...soup.

And that's the truth LOL.

(is it spring yet-someone tell the weather people-notch it up a few degrees!!!!)

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#97314 Mar 26, 2013
To maintain a religie, the church just feeds it bull excrement and keeps it in the dark kinda like a theological fungus.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

#97315 Mar 26, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
To maintain a religie, the church just feeds it bull excrement and keeps it in the dark kinda like a theological fungus.
Religion is interesting. This world wouldn't be interesting if we were all Atheists, so Atheists, back off.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

#97316 Mar 26, 2013
Bible is the world's best book in the world in my opinion. You can't change my opinion, eh, deranged little Atheists

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#97317 Mar 26, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is interesting. This world wouldn't be interesting if we were all Atheists, so Atheists, back off.
Nope...

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#97318 Mar 26, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
No.... Just because you are delusional does not mean you have a free pass with your delusions....
happy

United States

#97319 Mar 26, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
Chro when you KNOW JESUS no drug could ever compare. You are on a natural high. U should try Him. AMAZING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kfc 1 hr Jack 12
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,027
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Hmmmmmmm 4,344
Jessica "Hall" Younger? (Jul '13) 3 hr BullSpit 7
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 3 hr phil 125
Looking for Billy Mills 3 hr depotdirtyear 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Anne52 81,629
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 3 hr Limbertwig 70
Henson Hollow 6 hr live in the holler 10
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••