Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 153749 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

happy

Louisville, KY

#97145 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Yet it's always a different god, and a different story.
I'm so SORRY YOU have been HURT. RAPE is never acceptable. Never pretty. i have been raped also..But GOD did not cause that or allow it to happen. That's where the "EVIL" guy comes in. WHY do you not BLAME him for the "bad" instead of the ONE who laid His LIFE down for YOU?..Jesus loves you, he hurts for you. He wants to help and heal you. He is healing me..

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#97146 Mar 25, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so SORRY YOU have been HURT. RAPE is never acceptable. Never pretty. i have been raped also..But GOD did not cause that or allow it to happen. That's where the "EVIL" guy comes in. WHY do you not BLAME him for the "bad" instead of the ONE who laid His LIFE down for YOU?..Jesus loves you, he hurts for you. He wants to help and heal you. He is healing me..
You really assume everything, and make up a lot of stories.

Tell you what, why don't you try actually asking questions instead of continuing your failed method of making it all up as you go? But then, if you asked actual questions, you may learn something.
happy

Louisville, KY

#97147 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>So then why do you believe?
May be hard to explain here but I will attempt. Since I was young (before we tend to complicate life) I knew God (Jesus) was real. I could feel His presence..His calling (if you will) on my life. I knew He had purpose for me..I wasn't aware of my sins until I ask Him to save me..(was blind but now I see)...after reaching my teen years I rebelled ... I was typical teen BUT God even then was PROTECTING me..I could give you situations, examples of how He has helped me, protected me, I don't call anything a coincidence or luck. I know when MY God has intervened. God will SHOW you He is real if you want to know, ask Him to reveal Himself to you. Be open to what He shows you tho...don't be in denial mode..I guarantee it would be the BEST choice you could ever make ... Investigate with an open heart and cry out to YOUR maker. He is ALIVE.. He WILL hear you and He will ANSWER. He is crazy in LOVE with YOU kitty. Crazy in love...His ARMS are open. IF PEOPLE could see WHO JESUS REALLY IS....EVERYONE would b RUNNING to Him. Literally RUNNING!
God bless you
happy

Louisville, KY

#97148 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>You really assume everything, and make up a lot of stories.

Tell you what, why don't you try actually asking questions instead of continuing your failed method of making it all up as you go? But then, if you asked actual questions, you may learn something.
True. It was an assumption. Sorry if I was wrong. So why don't you tell me then what happened? I NEVER make up a story. EVER... Just to get that CLEAR. I'm an open book. Tell it like it is. Never sugar coated. So..you like truth..I tell it. Made up CRAP... No, not me. The truth is to interesting to have to make up stories lol..blessings

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#97149 Mar 25, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
May be hard to explain here but I will attempt. Since I was young (before we tend to complicate life) I knew God (Jesus) was real. I could feel His presence..His calling (if you will) on my life. I knew He had purpose for me..I wasn't aware of my sins until I ask Him to save me..(was blind but now I see)...after reaching my teen years I rebelled ... I was typical teen BUT God even then was PROTECTING me..I could give you situations, examples of how He has helped me, protected me, I don't call anything a coincidence or luck. I know when MY God has intervened. God will SHOW you He is real if you want to know, ask Him to reveal Himself to you. Be open to what He shows you tho...don't be in denial mode..I guarantee it would be the BEST choice you could ever make ... Investigate with an open heart and cry out to YOUR maker. He is ALIVE.. He WILL hear you and He will ANSWER. He is crazy in LOVE with YOU kitty. Crazy in love...His ARMS are open. IF PEOPLE could see WHO JESUS REALLY IS....EVERYONE would b RUNNING to Him. Literally RUNNING!
God bless you
So you want it to be real, and thus buy into it simply because you cannot face your fear.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#97150 Mar 25, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
True. It was an assumption. Sorry if I was wrong. So why don't you tell me then what happened? I NEVER make up a story. EVER... Just to get that CLEAR. I'm an open book. Tell it like it is. Never sugar coated. So..you like truth..I tell it. Made up CRAP... No, not me. The truth is to interesting to have to make up stories lol..blessings
You say you never make up a story, yet you just did. You don't admit it, that's telling of how your delusion will make you reject being corrected. Then you make another assumption, that "something happened." What do you mean? When? There are a lot of events in a person's life, especially one as long as mine.
happy

Louisville, KY

#97151 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>You say you never make up a story, yet you just did. You don't admit it, that's telling of how your delusion will make you reject being corrected. Then you make another assumption, that "something happened." What do you mean? When? There are a lot of events in a person's life, especially one as long as mine.
U r right. Lol. Wow. My heart hurts for yours. I've had a lot in my life as well child. But I'm not staying STUCK in that mess I'm picking back up and moving on! PRAISE GOD .. Thank You Jesus for my life. Thank you for another day to breathe and PRAISE YOUR name. Thank you I woke up to another day! Thank you for the SOULS that ran to You yesterday for those who are searching for truth I raise them up to You that Your will b done. In Jesus name, Amen.
happy

Louisville, KY

#97152 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>So you want it to be real, and thus buy into it simply because you cannot face your fear.
BAHAHA! You c I have NO FEAR! Lol lol. No fears.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#97153 Mar 25, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
BAHAHA! You c I have NO FEAR! Lol lol. No fears.
If you have no fears, and believe that you have some second life after this, then why do you live?
Blahblahblah

United States

#97154 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You just buy any story. The only religious killings in the USA have been christians and Muslims killing ... well, everyone. Not one murder was ever done for some satanic ritual, not one. Funny you missed that fact.
What are those two teenage boys that just shot a baby in the face in Georgia??

Answer: Freakin evile animals.
Blahblahblah

United States

#97155 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have no fears, and believe that you have some second life after this, then why do you live?
SOME people live in this world with REGARD and RESPECT for others, while other low life POS do not.

There, all the gray shades made realllllllllllll simple, for the ignorant amongst us.
Blahblahblah

United States

#97156 Mar 25, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating the same debunked allegations over and over do not make them validated truths. The reason the ToE hasn't been dropped is because there are warehouses full of evidence in support of it.
..
On the other hand? Lets start on something that should be child's play for you. What is the physical evidence that a Global Flood occurred 4500 years ago? Put up or shut up.
"Literally" derived of ignorance, or based on more rational reasoning that the corners of the earth could've just included maybe 100 square miles?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#97157 Mar 25, 2013
Blahblahblah wrote:
<quoted text>
What are those two teenage boys that just shot a baby in the face in Georgia??
Answer: Freakin evile animals.
Yes, and chances are, based on statistical data, they were christians, still not satanic killings.
Blahblahblah

United States

#97158 Mar 25, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I used to consume alcohol and use drugs. I stopped because Satan does not approve of destroying the mind. I did not pray because prayer has never done anything (except keep some one from taking action that would do something)
I have just proved you wrong again!
If you believe in your god why do you ignore his words to you?
That's nice. But if prayer DOES help some people to better their lives, why would anyone want to speak with such ugly venom against it, especially if it does help some people?

Why? Why would anyone want to condemn in hatred, that which might help others (even though it might not be your thing)?
Why would any decent person want to behave so vilely?
Blahblahblah

United States

#97159 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
But when the person is told that the mud hut they built is not because of their hard work, it's no longer their mud hut, and they no longer care if it stands long.
That's one reason why Obama and his bullchit socilaist propogand of "spread others hard work and efforts reward to the undeserving" is viewed with such disdain by many.

And who the hell is he to tell anyone "they didn't build it".

(a reallly LOSERtic thing to say).
Blahblahblah

United States

#97160 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and chances are, based on statistical data, they were christians, still not satanic killings.
They are teenagers---with NO ethics, morals or apparent decency within them.

EVIL, and if the equation shoe fits....

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#97161 Mar 25, 2013
Blahblahblah wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice. But if prayer DOES help some people to better their lives, why would anyone want to speak with such ugly venom against it, especially if it does help some people?
Why? Why would anyone want to condemn in hatred, that which might help others (even though it might not be your thing)?
Why would any decent person want to behave so vilely?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-218...
http://blog.lifemattersmedia.org/2012/08/pare...
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/08/14/re...

Yeah, harmless.
Blahblahblah

United States

#97162 Mar 25, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
Here is proof that America's christians do not view the bible as the word of god
Our culture is different than the culture of biblical times so christians (claim they) no longer sell their daughters even though god said they should
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.(Exodus 21:7-11 NLT
ALSO the christian cult now claims to be against slavery because we live in modern times ignoring the words of their christ
The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)
IF MODERN TIMES OR DIFFERENT CULTURE ALLOW MEN TO DECIDE WHAT IS RIGHT EVEN IF IT IS DIFFERENT THAN GODS WORD THAN THEY KNOW GODS WORD WAS WRITTEN BY MAN
THAN GODS WORD THAN THEY KNOW GODS WORD WAS WRITTEN BY MAN

See how easy it is for men to make literary mistakes?

(Than? Sorry just couldn't resist lol)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#97163 Mar 25, 2013
Blahblahblah wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one reason why Obama and his bullchit socilaist propogand of "spread others hard work and efforts reward to the undeserving" is viewed with such disdain by many.
And who the hell is he to tell anyone "they didn't build it".
(a reallly LOSERtic thing to say).
You are telling them that they didn't build it, by parroting your religion that tells people they didn't build it.
Blahblahblah

United States

#97164 Mar 25, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said Satan wasn't real
Santanist cherry picking?

Oh the irony :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate you 24 min meee 20
Just letting me know you want this to be perman... 56 min meee 3
Anymore on Lynn Camp thievery? 4 hr Jack 4
Need Daniel Boone Tickets 4 hr Wondering 3
broughton Lay Principal 5 hr Wondering 5
Wreck in Trosper!!! 5 hr Just saying 5
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 5 hr MY GUESS 100

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages