Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,050

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story
happy

United States

#96901 Mar 22, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, "Many will be called, but few will be chosen." God doesn't lie and God doesn't change? Job feared God and the afterlife hadn't even been invented yet - you should be petrified out of your wits....
It's okay - have another cookie..
True because you may be called but doesn't mean YOU WILL RESPOND.... hello??!!! Lol lol wow
Blahblahblah

London, KY

#96902 Mar 22, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
And Now for your moment of Zen....
http://www.panoramio.com/photo_explorer#view=...
That's better lol
happy

United States

#96903 Mar 22, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>So christianity is a new religion with a different new god
Diff? New? Mmm nope!

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#96904 Mar 22, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
I do ... And actually shower time has been amazing. You can talk to God ANYWHERE even when you are using the potty!!!! How about that? Giggles
This is FUN... Happy happy happy. You cannot steal my JOY... PRAISE GOD whoop
You need medication and professional help.
Screw the cookie have some Thorazine.
happy

United States

#96905 Mar 22, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>You need medication and professional help.
Screw the cookie have some Thorazine.
And I could say you must need medication! What's the matter to much love and joy? Never apologize for that!
Chill chill

“There is no god”

War, WV

#96906 Mar 22, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
And I could say you must need medication! What's the matter to much love and joy? Never apologize for that!
Chill chill
I do not talk to imaginary beings while I am on the toilet. Does this imaginary friend talk back to you?
happy

United States

#96908 Mar 22, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I do not talk to imaginary beings while I am on the toilet. Does this imaginary friend talk back to you?
Definitely LOL ROFL not imaginary! BAHAHAHA why would I talk to imaginary friend? BAHAHA Omgosh can't stop laughing. Thank u for that
BAHAHA. Yes speaks to me for sure!!!
happy

United States

#96909 Mar 22, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I do not talk to imaginary beings while I am on the toilet. Does this imaginary friend talk back to you?
U really do crack me up tho. Still laughing. Imaginary. Hahahahaha oh geeze

“There is no god”

War, WV

#96910 Mar 22, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
U really do crack me up tho. Still laughing. Imaginary. Hahahahaha oh geeze
Do you see this god that you talk to and hear?
happy

United States

#96911 Mar 22, 2013
1john 3
What marvelous LOVE the FATHER has extended to US! Just look at it-we're called CHILDREN of GOD! That's who we really are. But that's also why the WORLD (that's you) doesn't recognize or take us seriously, because it has no idea WHO HE is OR what He's up to.
(The Message)
happy

United States

#96912 Mar 22, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Do you see this god that you talk to and hear?
WOW! Really? Can YOU SEE the WIND?
happy

United States

#96913 Mar 22, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Do you see this god that you talk to and hear?
Do YOU SEE SATAN? Maybe we should talk about him?!
happy

United States

#96914 Mar 22, 2013
1john3:8
The person who practices sin belongs to the devil, because the devil has been sinning since the beginning. Gods son appeared for this purpose: to destroy the works of the devil.
I like to remind satan of this when he's tempting me. HE LOSES IN THE END! Whoop whoop LOSER

“There is no god”

War, WV

#96915 Mar 22, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do YOU SEE SATAN? Maybe we should talk about him?!
Satan is not a being, it is a title. The word Satan means one who apposes or adversary.
The "devil" has always been a scare tactic and scrape goat for the christian cult.
Satan was invented in England about 1200 CE.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#96916 Mar 22, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Really? Can YOU SEE the WIND?
I feel the wind and see what it does, more than I can say for your powerless god

“There is no god”

War, WV

#96917 Mar 22, 2013
happy wrote:
1john3:8
The person who practices sin belongs to the devil, because the devil has been sinning since the beginning. Gods son appeared for this purpose: to destroy the works of the devil.
I like to remind satan of this when he's tempting me. HE LOSES IN THE END! Whoop whoop LOSER
You can live your life believing in that if you choose. However It is a sign of mental illness and you should seek help.
Dont worry, we are not going to do to your kind what they did to us. No burning alive or hanging for you. We understand that you are weak and have a disease in your brain.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#96918 Mar 22, 2013
concerned wrote:
The danger in teaching the Bible is that this book has the power to create faith even in an atheist. If it is allowed to be taught there is a strong possibility someone could be converted to Jesus Christ. Under the current world views is it possible to allow such a powerful tool for good to be taught in public schools and that before the young minds of the future?
Then why did that book have the opposite effect on so many of us atheists. I say great, teach the bible, it will show them that you are following a book of smut. Read the bible, we can always use more atheists.
happy

Lexington, KY

#96919 Mar 22, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Satan is not a being, it is a title. The word Satan means one who apposes or adversary.
The "devil" has always been a scare tactic and scrape goat for the christian cult.
Satan was invented in England about 1200 CE.
Disagree. He was created. By God.
happy

Lexington, KY

#96920 Mar 22, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I feel the wind and see what it does, more than I can say for your powerless god
BUT u do NOT SEE THE WIND!
Hello?? Do YOU TALK to imaginary people? Lol

“There is no god”

War, WV

#96921 Mar 22, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT u do NOT SEE THE WIND!
Hello?? Do YOU TALK to imaginary people? Lol
I do not talk to imaginary people.
But you stated that you do and you hear them talk to you. Seek help.
Oh, yes I can see the effect of the wind so I know that the wind is there. Wind is more real than your god

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min ky jelly and elec... 5,119
this is the year!!! panther fans 19 min Redhound ghost 5
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min No Surprize 153,641
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 30 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,536
Tax tax and more tax 42 min sherry 11
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 26,277
Tanyard Cemetery Shocking Find Today 1 hr family 51
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 15 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 17 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County Thu Genius 8
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE