Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 132,254

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#96500 Mar 19, 2013
Here a religie spreads the love of the holyhatebible with the help of fear tactics.

"and for fun, let's say the Christians are right and you are wrong....on judgment day your sins will be read out loud and then you will be cast into a lake of fire to burn for all eternity...then you will believe."

"You will not adapt to the pain. The sering will not ease. The physical gnashing of your skin by those you have manipulated will not result in old skin into new."

Lmao, love love love tooooo alllllllll you non-believers.

“There is no god.”

USA

#96502 Mar 19, 2013
How will religies feel when they get to their "heaven" and find gay people there. The god in a jesus suit said gay people will go to "heaven" tooooo.
sad

Charleston, WV

#96503 Mar 19, 2013
i feel sorry for you as you belive in myths. and semper fie...u would not make a good marine. you are not one of us

“There is no god.”

USA

#96504 Mar 19, 2013
Skeptical Spectacles wrote:
<quoted text>
Pascal's wager with a threat of torture on the side, how nice. You bible thumpers sure do love torture fantasies. It makes me think you may be closet S&M freaks.
I keep asking this, but none of you seem to want to answer me. How is it that your god loves to torture his creations? How is it possible that humans have a greater capacity for forgiveness than your "loving" god?
"closet freaks"

Lol, they do the freak thing anywhere, anytime.

There is no kjv god, just idiots with a book and delusions.
Doll

Monticello, KY

#96505 Mar 19, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>There is no god.
I do not understand how a religion stared by the jewish people to elevate themselves became the christian religion. Reading the bible you see that it is about hate and blood. Nothing more.
The christian religion is more of an excuse to do what ever because there is total forgiveness. So rape a child or rob the elderly it is all good
You will die in your ignorance. Yes, there is a God. You cannot breathe without Him.

“There is no god.”

USA

#96506 Mar 19, 2013
And charleston, wv has at least one moron.
sad

Charleston, WV

#96507 Mar 19, 2013
cant breath with out him??????????hahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha and ignorant i am not. i guess im already dead and missed that. hahahahahahahahahahaa dumb ass christians

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#96508 Mar 19, 2013
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the Honey BooBoo and Dance Moms fans are posting? Not to say that there's anything wrong with that... just sayin'.

“There is no god.”

USA

#96509 Mar 19, 2013
A respiratory system and air are needed to breathe(for humans), not a non-existant god. Unless god is what they call a ventilator these days, of course technology and science are scary to the reiligies.

“There is no god.”

USA

#96510 Mar 19, 2013
charleston, wv
"and ignorant i am not"

Lmao, just stupid?
sad

Charleston, WV

#96511 Mar 19, 2013
see i was right,. NOT A MARINE

“There is no god.”

USA

#96512 Mar 19, 2013
charleston, wv
"see i was right,. NOT A MARINE"

Lmao, what a moron, can't even admit being wrong. Just like a religie. You muslim?

“There is no god.”

USA

#96513 Mar 19, 2013
charleston, wv

Never mind I will just run with you being a muslim, seems to fit.

“There is no god.”

USA

#96514 Mar 19, 2013
Eskimo:"If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?"

Priest: "No, not if you did not know."

Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"
its true

Charleston, WV

#96515 Mar 19, 2013
no i am american and not proud of it the way this country has become. this country is sad anymore

“See how you are?”

Earth

#96516 Mar 19, 2013
its true wrote:
no i am american and not proud of it the way this country has become. this country is sad anymore
Yup. Florida Supreme Court really f'ed us up in 2000, didn't they?

“There is no god.”

USA

#96517 Mar 19, 2013
I am very proud to be american, to say otherwise would be muslimish, lol.
I love america, I also agree with one of our founding fathers.

"This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it."

“There is no god”

War, WV

#96518 Mar 19, 2013
Saracen wrote:
<quoted text> and for fun, let's say the Christians are right and you are wrong....on judgment day your sins will be read out loud and then you will be cast into a lake of fire to burn for all eternity...then you will believe. You will remember these and other conversations you have had denouncing Gods existence.
You will not adapt to the pain. The sering will not ease. The physical gnashing of your skin by those you have manipulated will not result in old skin into new. How scarry. You have learned enough that when the end of the world comes you will recognize and there won't be anything you can do.
Resorting to threats and scare tactics is proof that the god of your cult does not exist

“There is no god”

War, WV

#96519 Mar 19, 2013
Doll wrote:
<quoted text>You will die in your ignorance. Yes, there is a God. You cannot breathe without Him.
I am a Satanic Priest and I breath just fine.
If you really believed your crap than why do you cling to life and get upset when some one dies, shouldn't you rejoice instead?
happy

United States

#96521 Mar 19, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Satanic Priest and I breath just fine.
If you really believed your crap than why do you cling to life and get upset when some one dies, shouldn't you rejoice instead?
You still MISS the person... Lol
Rejoice or not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for A Chorkie (Dog). 54 min Annonymous 1
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 59 min LoL 6
Is Jesus a Zombie? 1 hr Mitt Romney 1
Brett 1 hr Wasted 9
teena Marie mills 1 hr Bitch 17
curtis 1 hr gator111 5
To the Garland family 1 hr Renter 11
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 2 hr Earl 18
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match