Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 156425 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#96243 Mar 16, 2013
Oh, and I do not have to respect your beliefs. I respect your rights (even though christians do not respect others rights) but not your beliefs or actions from those beliefs.
Why do I attack your faith? Because your cult has attacked the faith of every one else, because your cult tries to force your beliefs on to every one else. Because your cult violently attacks homeless people who can not defend themselves. The list goes on and on. History shows the actions of the christian cult and actions speak the truth. The christian cult is pure evil

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#96244 Mar 16, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Innocent? Lmao.
Can you expound?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#96245 Mar 16, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>If you willingly join a religion that has a long history of hate and violence like burning people alive, genocide, slavery, than you deserve the same respect that all followers of that religion get, zero!
Join the christian church or be killed? No respect earned.
I do not know how many times christians have run their mouth at me that I should be; shot, burned at the stake, given a good ass wooping, drowned at birth, etc. So do not tell me that not all christians are the same and some deserve respect because the christian cult is about hate and blood lust!
I can't speak for others. I only know myself and those I associate with. You do not describe me

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#96246 Mar 16, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
Oh, and I do not have to respect your beliefs. I respect your rights (even though christians do not respect others rights) but not your beliefs or actions from those beliefs.
Why do I attack your faith? Because your cult has attacked the faith of every one else, because your cult tries to force your beliefs on to every one else. Because your cult violently attacks homeless people who can not defend themselves. The list goes on and on. History shows the actions of the christian cult and actions speak the truth. The christian cult is pure evil
You aren't attacking faith you are attacking individuals that aren't guilty of the crap you speak of.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#96247 Mar 16, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't attacking faith you are attacking individuals that aren't guilty of the crap you speak of.
There can be no faith without the individuals lending their delusions to the collective. All are quilty that support the hatred and bigotry of christianity.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#96248 Mar 16, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you expound?
Did you get on topix and voice your objections when religies stomped the rights of americans in n.c.? No?
Did you get on topix and voice your objections when our american dead were dishonored by the westboro religies spewing their hate? No?
Did you get on topix and voice your objections when abortion doctors and workers were killed and harassed by religies? No?

But you got on topix to voice your "respect my religion" stuff, didn't ya?

Their are no innocent religies, if you support the holy hate bible you deserve no respect.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#96249 Mar 16, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>There can be no faith without the individuals lending their delusions to the collective. All are quilty that support the hatred and bigotry of christianity.
Funny, what I'm hearing from you seems to be hatred and bigotry. So I guess the same could be said for lack of faith.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#96250 Mar 16, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get on topix and voice your objections when religies stomped the rights of americans in n.c.? No?
Did you get on topix and voice your objections when our american dead were dishonored by the westboro religies spewing their hate? No?
Did you get on topix and voice your objections when abortion doctors and workers were killed and harassed by religies? No?

But you got on topix to voice your "respect my religion" stuff, didn't ya?

Their are no innocent religies, if you support the holy hate bible you deserve no respect.
Actually, I did. And offline as well.

You are stereotyping. Are all Muslims terrorists? Do all Indians drive taxis?
Not everyone fits the mold you have cast in your head.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#96251 Mar 16, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, what I'm hearing from you seems to be hatred and bigotry. So I guess the same could be said for lack of faith.
Lol, faith hatred and bigotry, throw in some hypocrisy and you have a good start on a religie.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#96252 Mar 16, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I did. And offline as well.
You are stereotyping. Are all Muslims terrorists? Do all Indians drive taxis?
Not everyone fits the mold you have cast in your head.


What do indians driving taxis have to do with religies hating, you are dodging the issue, as religies tend to do.

The holy hate bible is a book that is full of hate, bigotry and hypocrisy to claim otherwise is absurd. No religion deserves respect, striaght jackets maybe, but not respect.

To support such religie hatred is to not be innocent.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#96253 Mar 16, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>What do indians driving taxis have to do with religies hating, you are dodging the issue, as religies tend to do.

The holy hate bible is a book that is full of hate, bigotry and hypocrisy to claim otherwise is absurd. No religion deserves respect, striaght jackets maybe, but not respect.

To support such religie hatred is to not be innocent.
It's an analogy to show you how absurd of a stereotype you are making.

The God of the Old Testament was harsh and admittedly jealous. He created us and did not like it when people disobeyed Him. Put yourself in His shoes. I can't speak for Him. You should take it up with Him yourself, not His followers.

I'm not saying you should respect a religion. The religion really doesn't care if you respect it or not. It has no feelings. But you should respect people in general, no matter their religion. If you can't do that, then you should consider limiting your contact with society.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#96254 Mar 16, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>What do indians driving taxis have to do with religies hating, you are dodging the issue, as religies tend to do.

The holy hate bible is a book that is full of hate, bigotry and hypocrisy to claim otherwise is absurd. No religion deserves respect, striaght jackets maybe, but not respect.

To support such religie hatred is to not be innocent.
Now as for "the issues". What do you want to discuss?
Lucky

Tucker, GA

#96255 Mar 16, 2013
We need everyone to start Savin that's how we become millionaires kids need to be taught to fend for themselves and not the government check!!! It criminal out schools don't make it mandatory for all students to learn investing for their future before the get out of the 9th grade!!!!

$350 per month at a 8% return for 40 years. Start at 20 at 60 years old you will have $1,229,999.30 people wake up and demand that schools start teaching this to our kids. The government wants you broke so they can control you. Its politics people! start to control your life by controlling yourself you can do it!!!
This what needs to be discussed need to take care of our futures and quit bitching about others beliefs. Lets take care of ourselves be a good steward with our money and use it to help others. Regardless of one faith !
what

Pikeville, KY

#96256 Mar 16, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
It is one of the reasons we are here. This time on earth is a refining process. We are here, out of our Father's presence, to progress and learn. There are some things we would never learn unless we did it on our own. And if we had a full recollection of everything in our life in His presence, it wouldn't benefit us.
im not to sure that the reason for life is for us to learn if u believe the bible. the bible dont want u to learn anything but the bible. thats why the catholic church has destroyed so much lierature thru the years. the church survives by usin the ignorance of the ppl to scare them in to giving them the 10% of their money on each sunday so that they dont go to hell. if ppl were to really learn and look at the relgion from the real history facts as well as new scientific facts then they would see easily that the whole god theory is just a way early men explained things that they didnt know. christianity is nothing more than ancient astrology....the son of god is actually the sun that gives life to us for real but then again i dont need to give any lessons out. just go and read some "REAL" history and science facts and compare them to what your religon is and u will soon repent from your religious ways.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#96257 Mar 16, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>im not to sure that the reason for life is for us to learn if u believe the bible. the bible dont want u to learn anything but the bible. thats why the catholic church has destroyed so much lierature thru the years. the church survives by usin the ignorance of the ppl to scare them in to giving them the 10% of their money on each sunday so that they dont go to hell. if ppl were to really learn and look at the relgion from the real history facts as well as new scientific facts then they would see easily that the whole god theory is just a way early men explained things that they didnt know. christianity is nothing more than ancient astrology....the son of god is actually the sun that gives life to us for real but then again i dont need to give any lessons out. just go and read some "REAL" history and science facts and compare them to what your religon is and u will soon repent from your religious ways.
Sorry, but I disagree. God's hand has been evident in my life. I have felt and heard the Holy Ghost.
I really don't believe that God and science are at opposing ends of the playing field.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#96258 Mar 16, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
What do indians driving taxis have to do with religies hating, you are dodging the issue, as religies tend to do.
The holy hate bible is a book that is full of hate, bigotry and hypocrisy to claim otherwise is absurd. No religion deserves respect, striaght jackets maybe, but not respect.
To support such religie hatred is to not be innocent.
That's what makes athiest occupy anyone elses anything type ozombieTIC bigots and sterotpyes such brainless losers. Poor POTUS, it must really suck to have that type of vileness hanging off his shirt tails all the time.

Just look at the level of ignorance-
"religue"

About at par of 12 year olds.

Seriously.

Grow up, you're giving the POTUS a bad rep.
RasedKatlick

Hazard, KY

#96259 Mar 16, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
im not to sure that the reason for life is for us to learn if u believe the bible. the bible dont want u to learn anything but the bible. thats why the catholic church has destroyed so much lierature thru the years. the church survives by usin the ignorance of the ppl to scare them in to giving them the 10% of their money on each sunday so that they dont go to hell. if ppl were to really learn and look at the relgion from the real history facts as well as new scientific facts then they would see easily that the whole god theory is just a way early men explained things that they didnt know. christianity is nothing more than ancient astrology....the son of god is actually the sun that gives life to us for real but then again i dont need to give any lessons out. just go and read some "REAL" history and science facts and compare them to what your religon is and u will soon repent from your religious ways.
Maybe you should educate yourself a little and get some REAL TRUTH..

The Catholic church never "demanded" a ten percent tithing "fee" of anyone.

Only what people want to give, of their OWN free choice.

Stop listening to ignorant and do some research for yourself.
RaisedKatlick

Hazard, KY

#96260 Mar 16, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I disagree. God's hand has been evident in my life. I have felt and heard the Holy Ghost.
I really don't believe that God and science are at opposing ends of the playing field.
They're not (for those with rational, sane and logical minds anyway) History has proven that, repeatedly, time and time again.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#96261 Mar 16, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
The God of the Old Testament was harsh and admittedly jealous.
The holy hate bible has two testicles an old and a new, same god, same hate.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#96262 Mar 16, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Now as for "the issues". What do you want to discuss?
It was "issue" and its at the top of the page, the holy hate bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox Street Liquor 1 hr Wow 19
Grays Pallet Store Drug Dealing ? 1 hr In the know 7
Knox County woman 1 hr Sad 5
Recounts what happens next a civil upheaval? 4 hr KnowVote 1
what was wrong at the chinese restaurant 4 hr BayerCo 5
Hail trump 5 hr citzen 9
snowman hunt 7 hr From barbourville 13

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages