Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 130,962

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story
GWB

Roseville, CA

#95926 Mar 9, 2013
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormons as a whole didn't think blacks were inferior. A lot of America did back in the 1800's including Brigham Young. He spoke a lot of his opinion about blacks, but this was not the way Joseph Smith felt about them. Joseph had several black friends and they were members of the church. This was one of the reasons the people of Missouri hated Mormons so much that they put out an official extermination order against them. It was legal to kill someone in Missouri if they were Mormon up until a few years ago. They finally lifted the order and apologized. In the 1830's they thought Mormons were abolitionists because of the black members of the church so they wanted them out. Obviously this was Brigham's opinion only.
I like the Mormon syfy tv series Battlestar Galactica 2004.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#95927 Mar 9, 2013
Satan daddy and all his followers sat on a wall, all drinking kool-aid and had a great fall...
GWB

Roseville, CA

#95928 Mar 9, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>This is not true. I know a few mormons and they look down on blacks and Spanish people.
Mormons claim that they are true descendants of the Jewish race/bloodline and are the superior race and that all other people are beneath them. Mormons feel that it is a sin if they are not financially greater than others because they are the rulers of the world.
Like all of the Abramic cults their "religion" is about elevating themselves above others. All of the Abramic cults should be wiped out for their evil hatred.
Oh, Mormons force their daughters in to marriage when they are 12 and 13, not legal but through their church, that is forced rape!
I had Mormons come to my door a few times. Always a male, never saw a female Mormon going door to door. Anyway, they ask me to pray with them and I respectfully declined. Never had Mormons knock on my door again. Not sure if it was the refusal to pray with them or not. I'm not sure if the Mormons keep a list of people to wack when Armageddon starts. Yet, I still go to Kentucky fried chicken for a bucket of chicken or fish and chips.

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#95929 Mar 9, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Satan daddy and all his followers sat on a wall, all drinking kool-aid and had a great fall...
LOL, I am not a Ron Paul follower

“There is no god”

War, WV

#95930 Mar 9, 2013
GWB wrote:
<quoted text>
I had Mormons come to my door a few times. Always a male, never saw a female Mormon going door to door. Anyway, they ask me to pray with them and I respectfully declined. Never had Mormons knock on my door again. Not sure if it was the refusal to pray with them or not. I'm not sure if the Mormons keep a list of people to wack when Armageddon starts. Yet, I still go to Kentucky fried chicken for a bucket of chicken or fish and chips.
Women are property for Mormons. The must be subservant to the males. It is sick really because one person I know has a now 14 Y/O daughter who is married (in her churches eyes).

“See how you are?”

Earth

#95931 Mar 9, 2013
GWB wrote:
<quoted text>
I say ones faith that can grow limbs on amputees first, the winner.
Then the trophy goes to whatever religion axolotls are.
GWB

Roseville, CA

#95932 Mar 9, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Women are property for Mormons. The must be subservant to the males. It is sick really because one person I know has a now 14 Y/O daughter who is married (in her churches eyes).
State of Delaware could marry a 7 Y/O in 1880. Are there a lot of Mormons in that state at that time?

http://chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/teaching-modules/230...
GWB

Roseville, CA

#95933 Mar 9, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the trophy goes to whatever religion axolotls are.
Hallowed are the axolotls!

“See how you are?”

Earth

#95934 Mar 9, 2013
GWB wrote:
<quoted text>
State of Delaware could marry a 7 Y/O in 1880. Are there a lot of Mormons in that state at that time?
http://chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/teaching-modules/230...
Yes. By that time their numbers had been growing in Delaware for 40 years.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#95935 Mar 9, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. By that time their numbers had been growing in Delaware for 40 years.
Didn't they get ran out of there because of the perverted sex acts or something?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#95936 Mar 9, 2013
GWB wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the Mormon syfy tv series Battlestar Galactica 2004.
"Syfy?" Cringe.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#95937 Mar 9, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't they get ran out of there because of the perverted sex acts or something?
Can't say I'm interested enough to find out. All I can say is that if MacArthur had been a general at the time maybe we could have pushed them past the 125th longitude.
Blahblahblah

London, KY

#95938 Mar 9, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a secret
He said a lot more than just this!
He blamed black people for hurricane Katrina
More than a few DUHMbocRats (and others) blamed Bush for Katrina.

Stupid is as stupid does.

(and that post was just another for the stupid posts file)
GWB

Roseville, CA

#95939 Mar 9, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't they get ran out of there because of the perverted sex acts or something?
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they intend to have many wives in heaven, carrying on multiple sex relations throughout eternity, until they have enough children to populate their own earth, so they can be "Heavenly Father" over their own planet!

http://www.mmoutreach.org/mormon/articles/fac...

Documentation for many of these statments can be found at www.mrm.org
Blahblahblah

London, KY

#95940 Mar 9, 2013
GWB wrote:
<quoted text>
I say ones faith that can grow limbs on amputees first, the winner.
Parapalagic basketball full court, must be able to run on own legs.

(shewgaw)
Blahblahblah

London, KY

#95941 Mar 9, 2013
GWB wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pick on the kids now, they're just learning some self supporting, real world life skills.

(hopefully, they do not keep a list lol)
Blahblahblah

London, KY

#95942 Mar 9, 2013
GWB wrote:
<quoted text>
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they intend to have many wives in heaven, carrying on multiple sex relations throughout eternity, until they have enough children to populate their own earth, so they can be "Heavenly Father" over their own planet!
http://www.mmoutreach.org/mormon/articles/fac...
Documentation for many of these statments can be found at www.mrm.org
What's your name youngin'...and don't even try to say you all have the same name!!!

“See how you are?”

Earth

#95943 Mar 9, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
According to their genealogical records, one of my ancestors was born in the state of Massachusetts in 1612. What does that tell you about religies getting their facts straight?
rooby roo

Beaver, OH

#95944 Mar 9, 2013
rick ry recker? rooby rooooo!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#95945 Mar 9, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>This is not true. I know a few mormons and they look down on blacks and Spanish people.
Mormons claim that they are true descendants of the Jewish race/bloodline and are the superior race and that all other people are beneath them. Mormons feel that it is a sin if they are not financially greater than others because they are the rulers of the world.
Like all of the Abramic cults their "religion" is about elevating themselves above others. All of the Abramic cults should be wiped out for their evil hatred.
Oh, Mormons force their daughters in to marriage when they are 12 and 13, not legal but through their church, that is forced rape!
What are you talking about? None of that describes the LDS Church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Uncle Tab 152,798
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min American 4,128
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 15 min retardicans 49
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 30 min ms_Sweeter 3,528
Henson Hollow 41 min your mom 4
Wen Hair Products 1 hr love it 3
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 2 hr fiinders fee 2
What happened at Stinking Creek? Fri Brenda 88
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••