This post would be a lot more rational if you said "I believe god is real." "I believe you will meet the resurected lord" Etc.<quoted text>(1) We always do pray for the lost!
(2) You will meet the Resurrected Lord Jesus, as Everyone will!
At that time you will WANT to see Him, or you will dread it..
IT IS YOUR CHOICE!
(3) We do want you saved... refer to #1
(4) Christians do NOT Kill the non-converted! You've got it wrong!
(5) God is real, and your belief in Him has nothing to do with it!
(6) Knowing God is real, even IF I was not saved... I'd still
tell you about Him, as I'd still want you saved!
Good day :-)
Instead, you choose to state your beliefs and assumptions as fact. It is reckless, non constructive and narcissistic to assume your unproven beliefs are correct.
If you had overwhelming evidence to back up all this certainty, it would be justified. Instead of proof, you have only a feeling that you believe the right thing. People from many contradictory religions describe that, and you can't all be right, can you?
You should respect the beliefs of others and let go of that false certainty and sense of superiority.