Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
91,421 - 91,440 of 130,525 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#95643 Mar 4, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still Alive!
European Christians came to this country and built it on Blood!

The Murdered and damn near caused the Native American Population to become Extinct.
They Kidnapped Black People from Africa and Forced Them To Become Slaves , Forced them to change their names to European names , Christians raped black people , and Christians also forced Black People To Convert To Christianity.

Christians also murdered millions in World War's 1 and 2.

Christians Napalmed Vietnam , murdering 750,000 Innocent People when the Vietnamese did Nothing To Them.

Christians Slaughtered over 1,455,590 Innocent Iraqi's on a pack of lies.

Christians Slaughtered so many in Afghanistan that you really can not come up with an accurate number.

Christians Payed For Israel To Murder 1,450 Innocent , Unarmed , Palestinians in 2009 alone!

Christians also murdered over 5,000 People Because They Thought 1 Of Them Was A Drug Dealer!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#95644 Mar 5, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaa--"I was a bad man but now I'm good. So please don't let me die. I'm getting old and know that I'm going to die one of these days soon. It scares the bejebus out of me. I'll be good, I will, I promise!"
It's sad and, in many ways, really amazing what overpowering guilt has done to your mind...
along with the meth, that is.
Death does not scare me, as a fact...
I will probably have my head cut off!
I will forgive, and in a moment... I'll be with the Lord!
I AM Looking forward to it!
Don't get me wrong, I do Love what the Lord has given me, but it
will be better afterwards!
See... You "THINK" you have nothingness to look forward to..
I know yer wrong about that...
You should be the one concerned!
Repent, turn Towards the Lord... not away!
Good day :-)
Dyslexic Luthor

Somerset, KY

#95645 Mar 5, 2013
Why aren't you wonderful God fearing Christians adopting the thousands of children that are already needing adopted? I expect no honest reply, as Christians do not have the moral decency to tell the truth.
Wrong again Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>What? Two nuts that wanted to help?
What about the Queer that shot those people at the Family practice center???
$300 Million a year to kill babies, a Million Babies a year...
Just like a Liberal to see Injustice with yer thumb on the scale!
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#95646 Mar 5, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
European Christians came to this country and built it on Blood!
The Murdered and damn near caused the Native American Population to become Extinct.
They Kidnapped Black People from Africa and Forced Them To Become Slaves , Forced them to change their names to European names , Christians raped black people , and Christians also forced Black People To Convert To Christianity.
Christians also murdered millions in World War's 1 and 2.
Christians Napalmed Vietnam , murdering 750,000 Innocent People when the Vietnamese did Nothing To Them.
Christians Slaughtered over 1,455,590 Innocent Iraqi's on a pack of lies.
Christians Slaughtered so many in Afghanistan that you really can not come up with an accurate number.
Christians Payed For Israel To Murder 1,450 Innocent , Unarmed , Palestinians in 2009 alone!
Christians also murdered over 5,000 People Because They Thought 1 Of Them Was A Drug Dealer!
thats just collateral damage for all the "good" they do....lol and as far as the "queer" that killed anyone, i would guess he isnt a christian therefore not a hypocrit and for u to say the killing of the abortion clinic doctors is ok then u might wanna re-read the 10 commandments, i think there is something about killing in them, but then again it dont count when the killing is done in the name of God i guess. from what i can tell the not kill commandment is against all that god really stands for so i cant understand why it was added to start with.
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#95647 Mar 5, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
so u agree with rapist (including pedophiles) and murderers and any other violent criminal gettin forgiveness and god lettin him slide on the bad he done cuz he said im sorry. flip the side and a person that has given any thing extra at all to someone else so they dont go hungry or go out of the way to help everyone but says i dont believe in god is gonna be sent to hell to burn forever. thats the kind of god u worship, u can do any evil, violent, and plain wrong to anyone and everyone but when u get old and start to die u can feel guilty for bein a prick your whole life and just go to church and say im sorry cuz idont want to go to hell and god just says sure thing, all the kids or family members lives that u have ruin is perfectly ok becuz u believe in me and u are sorry. but model "christian" moral followers (since u claim morals come from the bible...NOT) will be burnt in hell for eternity just cuz ehy couldnt believe in a story that has no kind of proof other than faith. kind of a vain god u got goin on there.
I'll give you two things to think about...
(1) What/who is the cause of ALL suffering?
Hint; Both start with "S"!
(2) Do you know what being "Born again" means?
I'm Not who I was, I'm born of the Spirit now...
Justified!
Just-as-If-I'd Never sinned, and it is AWESOME!
A True Gift of God...
Something I wish for EVERYONE!
Wrong again Sparky

Richmond, KY

#95648 Mar 5, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>To burst your bubble, but the bible does not say you will live with christ. The bible says that you will prostate yourself before god on his throne and for all eternity you will sing praises to god,
Your idea of heaven is not what the bible says so if you are just making up fantasy why not admit that your whole religion is fantasy
I like Singing praises to the Lord...
I do it in my sleep sometimes...
I will be happy to do that for eternity... Amen!
Beats the hell out of weeping, n gnashing of teeth...
Pure hopelessness of NEVER being with God...
Your choice!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#95649 Mar 5, 2013
We_Are_Many wrote:
Oh and yes the Bible does say we will live with Christ. Paul writes about this, John writes about this. Yes, we will hang out with Joshua. I plan on asking Joshua about his child hood. The Bible goes from his birth, to a small story about age 12, then age 30, to his death which was at 33 and a half.
Great posts!
Wrong again Sparky

Richmond, KY

#95650 Mar 5, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
I can not believe that any one really thinks any of the jewish based religions are true. The christian cult denies its roots so they know that it is fiction, I should say Abrahamic cults because the Muslums are almost as evil as the Jews and christians (almost as evil because they are brain washed from babies while the christian cult makes their religion up as they go)
Jesus was a Jew...
"Muslums are almost as evil as the Jews and christians"
Really?
Do you know how to tell ANY truth???
I've not seen it yet!
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#95651 Mar 5, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>I'll give you two things to think about...
(1) What/who is the cause of ALL suffering?
Hint; Both start with "S"!
(2) Do you know what being "Born again" means?
I'm Not who I was, I'm born of the Spirit now...
Justified!
Just-as-If-I'd Never sinned, and it is AWESOME!
A True Gift of God...
Something I wish for EVERYONE!
still dont explain why a person of great morals still goes to hell if they just dont believe cuz they lack the faith and they need more than believe cuz the bible says so. but your answer looks like a clever move by man so that the religion can still be used on ppl that have made a mistake cuz if the religion didnt include them then everyone that has committed a major sin would just quit goin to church and in turn cause chaos for the structure the church wants the ppl to live by. in no way u try to justify it is it ok for a pedophile to get forgiveness and be saved when a person that lives like mother teresa their whole life goes to hell just cuz their brain was to active to believe in blind faith.

if u want me to believe i can tell u how. the bible tells that ppl seen the resurrected christ and it also says if 3 or more ppl pray for something god will see it thru. so i challenge your church to pray that god lets me see the resurrected christ so that i have the proof needed for me to be saved. i mean if its ok for the ppl that wrote the bible to see him after he was resurrected then by all means the ppl on earth today should be given that same kind of proof, dont u think? let me know when your church prays for it so that i can be ready to for church the following week. now we shall see if your god can live up to the claims made in his bible. and if the resurrected jesus is to much to ask for just ask that he show me a burning bush or anything of that matter that he allowed the jews to see throughout history since he forgets to do those kind of things any more.
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#95652 Mar 5, 2013
and i have a question for anyone that is a real believer...why do real believers go to the doctor to live longer? i mean, isnt the goal to make it to paradise and heaven, so why try to live in this sinful world any longer than u need to? the religious rely on the inventions of the atheist scientist that work in the medical science fields to live longer for what reason? do u not want to go on to heaven? kind of like when christians ask atheists why they dont just kill themselves if they have no afterlife to look forward to, im askin why do christians try to live longer when all they really want is to be saved and get the immortality in the afterlife. and to answer why we dotn kil ourselves...we dont kill ourselves becuz we enjoy life here on earth and know when its over then its over, the truth is the ones that want the happiness in the afterlife is the ones that should kill themselves, then all us atheists could have a peaceful world for a change.
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#95653 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>Jesus was a Jew...
Really?
I've not seen it yet!
i have to agree with u when u point out muslims. muslims arent any more evil or any less evil than any other religion that brainwashes ppl in to believing outlandish claims and stories and then tell them if they dont believe it they will get eternal torture. all religions are the same lvl of evilness, and that lvl is 10 out of 10
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#95654 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>Jesus was a Jew...
Really?
I've not seen it yet!
Ugh .... Muslims are not evil at all. As a matter of fact... They pray to god 6 times per day.
They believe in Jesus and the 2nd coming of Christ.

Let's see about Judaism now...

Did you know that in Judaism any "Non Jew" is considered to be a Gentile.

Jew's believe they are the master race of the world and that one day they will rule over all gentile's !

Let's look at some of the racist and sickening versus from the Holy Book the Talmud... Most Christians believe that the Jews follow only the Old Testament of the Holy Bible and reject the New Testament. The truth is their "real bible" is The Talmud. The Jewish book "The Mizbeach" states that "there is nothing superior to the 'Holy Talmud'.

The Talmud holds that only Jews are true human beings and Gentiles are the "goyim" who are on the level with cattle and other animals. The following are shocking but exact quotes from the various books of "The Talmud."
Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best ofthe Gentiles should be killed. "

Sanhedrin 59a: "A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age."

Sanhedrin 105ab: "Jesus fornicated with his jackass."

Gittin 57a: "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in hot semen. Christians are boiled in dung."
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#95655 Mar 5, 2013
(NOTE: The violent hatred of the Jews for Jesus Christ is clearly expressed in The Talmud where it highly praises the torture and crucifixion of Jesus. It adds that Christ deserved four other sadistic types of death. It says that Jesus also deserved to be sunk in dung to the armpits and then strangled - sunk in dung to the armpits and then boiling lead poured down his throat to burn out his intestines - stoned to death, or decapitated!

Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews mav swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."

Zohar 1,160a: "Jews must always try to deceive Christians."

Hilkkoth Akum X I: "Do not save Goyim in danger of death."

Kilkhoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Choschen Hamm 388, 15: "If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth."
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#95656 Mar 5, 2013
Did you know that...

In Judaism , if you want to join a synagogue ( Something Similiar to a Church )
You must sign a written contract to pay money!

If you want a front seat at the synagogue , you must pay a lot of money!

The people who can't afford the higher prices must sit in the back of the synagogue!

But let me make this clear... YOU MUST PAY MONEY OR YOU CAN"T JOIN!

Did you know that some people have been sued by the Synagogue for 100,000's of thousands of dollars because they did not pay?

Yep! Its True!

SO STOP SUPPORTING THE TERRORIST STATE OF ISRAEL AND GIVING IT 8 BILLION U.S. TAX DOLLARS EVERY SINGLE YEAR

JEWS ARE RACIST AND THEY HATE JESUS
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#95657 Mar 5, 2013
That orthodox Judaism considers Jews to be superior to, and to have no moral obligations toward, non-Jews (or at least little more than they have toward animals) is shown by the words of Rabbi Avraham Yitzhak HaCohen Kook (1865-1935):

"The difference between the Jewish soul ... and the soul of all the Gentiles ... is greater and deeper than the difference between the soul of a man and the soul of an animal."
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#95658 Mar 5, 2013
Hmmmmm....

The Israel newspapers Hareetz and Ynet said that Jewish blood was just to valuable to spare in a war with Iran.

They said that it would be better to spare American blood instead!

They also said that Israel needed even More welfare money from the United States to support their illegal occupation of Palestine!

They went in to say

" Whether the American people like it or not, the state of Israel needs more funding from the United States!
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#95659 Mar 5, 2013
A major Jewish religious figure in Israel has likened non-Jews to donkeys and beasts of burden, saying the main reason for their very existence is to serve Jews.

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, spiritual mentor of the religious fundamentalist party, Shas, which represents Middle Eastern Jews, reportedly said during a Sabbath homily earlier this week that "the sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews." Yosef is considered a major religious leader in Israel who enjoys the allegiance of hundreds of thousands of followers.

Shas is a chief coalition partner in the current Israeli government,

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.ph ...

Hmmmmmm

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef says that your purpose in life as a gentile is to serve Jews!

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#95660 Mar 5, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Say Whaaaat? There are Hundreds and hundreds of castles in Ireland...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_castles_...
no there aint scotland and England and Wales but not Ireland
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#95661 Mar 5, 2013
Rabbi Ovadia Yosef also had this to say about the black people who died in hurricane Katrina

Following Hurricane Katrina in 2005, Yosef blamed the tragedy on the Godlessness of New Orleans, on U.S. support for the Gaza disengagement, and on a general lack of Torah study in the area:

There was a tsunami and there are terrible natural disasters, because there isnt enough Torah study... Black people reside there [New Orleans]. Blacks will study the Torah?[God said], Lets bring a tsunami and drown them... Hundreds of thousands remained homeless. Tens of thousands have been killed. All of this because they have no God... Bush was behind the [expulsion of] Gush Katif, he encouraged Sharon to expel Gush Katif... We had 15,000 people expelled here [in Israel], and there [in America] 150,000 [were expelled]. It was Gods retribution... God does not short-change anyone.[29][30]

Source : Wiki
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#95662 Mar 5, 2013
And this is what Rabbi Ovadia Yosef thinks of every non Jew living in America

This means you and your family

Source

Wikipedia , various news sources
( can look them up yourself )

Remarks regarding gentiles

In an October 2010 sermon, Yosef stated that "The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews". He said that Gentiles served a divine purpose: "Why are Gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why Gentiles were created."[36] In the same article on the Jerusalem Post, according to the journalist who interviewed him, Yosef compared Gentiles to donkeys whose life has the sole purpose to serve the master:“In Israel, death has no dominion over them... With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant... That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew."

"Gentiles were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel."[37]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min ret 1,422
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Limbertwig 151,239
joann gregory 1 hr Go Figure 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Advertisment 26,226
Flat Lick Auction 3 hr Question 8
C is for Cookie 4 hr Waldorf and Statler 1
atv drags (Nov '08) 5 hr Hannibal 25
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 6 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••