Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments (Page 4,505)

Showing posts 90,081 - 90,100 of122,679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

One TRUE RELIGION
Ephesians 4:4-6
4 One body there is, and one spirit, even as YOU were called in the one hope to which YOU were called; 5 one Lord, one FAITH, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all [persons], who is over all and through all and in all.

Can you identify the one true religion?

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Known Fact wrote:
One TRUE RELIGION
Ephesians 4:4-6
4 One body there is, and one spirit, even as YOU were called in the one hope to which YOU were called; 5 one Lord, one FAITH, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all [persons], who is over all and through all and in all.
Can you identify the one true religion?
All Religions are but Delusional people being led by those seeking power over the delusional...
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

The “Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words” is more specific, saying that the cross “had its origin in ancient Chaldea, and was used as the symbol of the god Tammuz (being in the shape of the mystic Tau, the initial of his name).”

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, pray instead of calling the police or getting some rough guys to "explain things to him" because praying .... well has never done anything
But if you really want me to pray to almighty Satan for you I will
Satan Daddy, don't be a wuss go down there and beat that mean dudes hind end to a pulp. I would but I already got my jammies on. Thanks man.
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Do christians need symbol wrote:
<quoted text>
There is little doubt that early Christians adopted well-known customs to develop their religion and doctrine. To suggest otherwise is to say that the seeds sown by God for earlier faiths was a mistake.
By definition, God does not make mistakes.
Some Pagan items adopted by Christians
http://www.seiyaku.com/customs/pagan-symbols....
What, then, is the identifying mark of true Christians? Not the cross or any other symbol, but love. Jesus told his followers:“I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves.”—John 13:34, 35.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Spaceship earth_ss wrote:
<quoted text>
I repooted you and raise you one.
every evangelist
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bless you. I am an ASSociate pastor at The First Church of Discount Sin. Glory be. Do you ever watch the farting preacher on Youtube? Cool stuff. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bSE-nRWg600
I'll tell ya Tinman dude. I think those folks had the seat of their drawers filled with hot ashes. I think that dude wearin' the dark suit was rollin around tryin' to get some panty upskirt peeks. Ain't ol' Benny cool? Man he's got some fancy threads.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

rock hills wrote:
Freddie McGowan anybody know him?
Don't he operate a furniture store down in Tennessee? Where did I buy that junk?

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

I know that there is much adversity and suffering in today's world... and sometimes I think this is the path we must take to greater wisdom. But there's a lot of love out there too... and I'm convinced that this is still the most powerful force in the world.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Then you disagree with Jesus' teachings!
You're also the one that thinks only people from a certain Building
will go to heaven...
I believe the Word of God... ALL of it!
And it's not hard when God proves His word to you!
Wisdom! Pray for it!
Where have I disagreed with Jesus' teachings? You claim to be able to exercise demons from people, that's what I disagree with. And if you're able to do that, can you also heal people with your touch? Turn water into wine? Walk on water? Drink poison and not be harmed?

If you were truly given the power to do one, you would have been given all the gifts. Furthermore, if you truly *can* do all of those things, why are you wasting your time on Topix? You should be using your gifts like the Apostles did.

You're lying. I *know* you're lying, but what's really sad is, you're lying to yourself more than you're lying to anyone else.

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

OK think this through, an all powerful being that can create life has to take a human form and be nailed to a cross and killed because people where given free will by Satan in the form of a talking snake.
Yep, that sounds legit to me......
Yes and Amen

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Spaceship earth_ss wrote:
<quoted text>
KublaKhan is the only christian that had a reasonable explanation to my previous comments about your claims of expelling demons and the rest of that healing malarky you and your posse had claimed.
Consider yourself refuted beyond any reasonable doubt. You now should start their with your imaginary gifts of demon expulsion and raising the dead and realize that you may be brain washed into believing a lie.
I know what I know!
Believe whatever you want,
but in the end...
Even you will know the truth!
Yes and Amen

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
They Brainwashed you. Now you're worthless.
"They"?
Excuse me....
When you're sitting in a shed, depressed, about to open a tank of propane, and strike a lighter...
And the Voice of the Lord, clear, surounding says
"Don't do it!"
The depression leaves in a 1/2 a second...
"They" didn't do anything... "HE" did... He saved me!
So... You don't know anything worth knowing... I do!
I pray that changes for you, and all other doubters, and mockers!
God is real, and you WILL know it, sooner or later!
Your choice!
FailedSystem

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
All Religions are but Delusional people being led by those seeking power over the delusional...
Does that include the civil system worshippers and goers?
Yes and Amen

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

KublaKhan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I disagreed with Jesus' teachings? You claim to be able to exercise demons from people, that's what I disagree with. And if you're able to do that, can you also heal people with your touch? Turn water into wine? Walk on water? Drink poison and not be harmed?
If you were truly given the power to do one, you would have been given all the gifts. Furthermore, if you truly *can* do all of those things, why are you wasting your time on Topix? You should be using your gifts like the Apostles did.
You're lying. I *know* you're lying, but what's really sad is, you're lying to yourself more than you're lying to anyone else.
Luke 9:49,50
9:49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out demons in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.
9:50 And Jesus said to him, Forbid [him] not: for he that is not against us, is for us.

John 14:12
14:12 Verily, verily, I say to you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go to my Father.

Mark 11:23
11:23 For verily I say to you, that whoever shall say to this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that the things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatever he saith.

Here's something from Joel
Notice the "ALL" in 28, and to Prophesy is to "Hear" from God, and Speak what you've heard!
There's not a whole lot of time left...
2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward,[that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
2:30 And I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD shall come.
2:32 And it shall come to pass,[that] whoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Can I do all of it?
I've never tried...
But I do believe God's word... not man's
Yes and Amen

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Good day to you all!
God is real!
Get to know Him...
You'll be glad you did!
Amen!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Yes and Amen wrote:
Good day to you all!
God is real!
Get to know Him...
You'll be glad you did!
Amen!
Yeah, all religions ask you to believe in their gods with no proof. Why christianity then? They claim the same things as you do. Your religion is not special and it is no less myth than the others.

“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
I am a better person than any christian and that with out the threats.
I'm not sure I can believe you; the good Christians I know never claim to be better than others. Most religious people don't call other peoples' religions, "cults" are accuse them of lying.

Also, your profile name doesn't sound like you want to be a good person.

Satanic Priest wrote:
The christian cult does not teach good morals, unless lying is a good moral, they teach children to be subservant[sic]
Aren't you subservient to a higher moral authority? Do you understand what I'm writing about?

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Yes and Amen wrote:
Good day to you all!
God is real!
Get to know Him...
You'll be glad you did!
Amen!
Known him all of my life, although either he left me , or I left him , somewhere along the way... No I know he was always there , I just let others help me forget him. Good
Day to u as well...

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

KublaKhan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 90,081 - 90,100 of122,679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

128 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 min blahblah123 25,972
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Mao-bama Zombies 138,561
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 9 min yes i do 81,201
lamon jones 14 min answer 10
Corey vs. Collins 18 min FYI 49
Anti-NRA Protesters 20 min Vet 7
Heather cole the troll 20 min gator 6
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 7 hr holland 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••