Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 156580 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#94035 Jan 14, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh if It's on an X-tian website on the internet then it has to be the truth... You're beyond help, continue wasting your life fearing your imaginary friend "god"
Yep.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#94036 Jan 14, 2013
Spaceship earth_ss wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling people names is not a rebuttal to what I posted. You want to hang a shiny dildo around you neck go ahead and then show how blind and ignorant you are when historical evidence is presented.
KublaKhan rebuttal to your healing gifts claims using scriptural rebuttals and you're to brain washed to see that his understanding is supported by evidence that nothing supports what you preach today, yet you said he is without wisdom.
Have a MRI done on your head, you may have a tumor.
Hiya SS,

Religies are tumors.
endtime

AOL

#94037 Jan 14, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

Spaceship earth_ss

El Dorado Hills, CA

#94038 Jan 14, 2013
endtime wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#94040 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Calling people names is not a rebuttal to what I posted. You want to hang a shiny dildo around you neck go ahead and then show how blind and ignorant you are when historical evidence is presented.
KublaKhan rebuttal to your healing gifts claims using scriptural rebuttals and you're to brain washed to see that his understanding is supported by evidence that nothing supports what you preach today, yet you said he is without wisdom.
See? It's not that hard to agree. We both agree he's wrong.

=)
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#94041 Jan 15, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh if It's on an X-tian website on the internet then it has to be the truth... You're beyond help, continue wasting your life fearing your imaginary friend "god"
"You're beyond help"
You're Not!

"wasting your life"
That's what I was doing BEFORE!

"fearing your imaginary friend"
Respecting the Creator of Everything... My Pleasure!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#94042 Jan 15, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
Another moment of Zen.. Ok 3...
http://youtu.be/2zeqtS1IOhs
Arrrrgh!
You should give a warning!
You just cannot un-see something!
Was kinda funny though...
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#94043 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Stupid is stupid!
Our Cross is a symbol of what Christ suffered for US...
Nothing more!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#94044 Jan 15, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Arrrrgh!
You should give a warning!
You just cannot un-see something!
Was kinda funny though...
This one is Mellow, I promise...

http://youtu.be/FakIUKlfndY
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#94045 Jan 15, 2013
endtime wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX
Good post, but wait til his "Third" term! LOL
He's got a lot of followers that thinks he poops roses!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#94046 Jan 15, 2013
KublaKhan wrote:
<quoted text>
See? It's not that hard to agree. We both agree he's wrong.
=)
Then you disagree with Jesus' teachings!
You're also the one that thinks only people from a certain Building
will go to heaven...
I believe the Word of God... ALL of it!
And it's not hard when God proves His word to you!
Wisdom! Pray for it!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#94047 Jan 15, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha!
Thanks... That was cute!
Good day to you, and yours!
Commonsensesayz

London, KY

#94048 Jan 15, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Duuhhhh, son, don't stand buhind a swing in axion lol
Spaceship earth_ss

El Dorado Hills, CA

#94049 Jan 15, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Then you disagree with Jesus' teachings!
You're also the one that thinks only people from a certain Building
will go to heaven...
I believe the Word of God... ALL of it!
And it's not hard when God proves His word to you!
Wisdom! Pray for it!
KublaKhan is the only christian that had a reasonable explanation to my previous comments about your claims of expelling demons and the rest of that healing malarky you and your posse had claimed.

Consider yourself refuted beyond any reasonable doubt. You now should start their with your imaginary gifts of demon expulsion and raising the dead and realize that you may be brain washed into believing a lie.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#94050 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
KublaKhan is the only christian that had a reasonable explanation to my previous comments about your claims of expelling demons and the rest of that healing malarky you and your posse had claimed.
Consider yourself refuted beyond any reasonable doubt. You now should start their with your imaginary gifts of demon expulsion and raising the dead and realize that you may be brain washed into believing a lie.
Spaceship dude are you talkin' about that nut saying he cast out demons and bullets passed right through and didn't hurt him? Demons my hind end, he was just lettin' off farts that had body. He should let me pop him a few times with a .22 just with rat shot. He'll scoot like a turpentined tom cat. I mean bullets bounce righ off of Pooperman's balls but he even goes in the back room and screams like a banshee after that episode. Spaceship dude, don't argue with him. The orderly's at the sanatorium probably don't know he's out of his cell messing with the institution's computers. Man oh man.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#94051 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
If it's the same guy I repoot him too, Spaceship dude. I mean you are a bit dipsy doodle but that dude is really far out. Whoo wee.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#94052 Jan 15, 2013
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha!
Thanks... That was cute!
Good day to you, and yours!
If you liked that one, you'll LOOOOVE this one, YaA.

Want to tell us again how you want con artists and batshyte insane morons teaching children?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#94053 Jan 15, 2013
Spaceship earth_ss

El Dorado Hills, CA

#94054 Jan 15, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's the same guy I repoot him too, Spaceship dude. I mean you are a bit dipsy doodle but that dude is really far out. Whoo wee.
I repooted you and raise you one.

every evangelist

Humanity
#94055 Jan 15, 2013
I believe alot in science as well; however, if you go out of your way to put down the ones that do believe then u have become the very type of person that u hate. U say u hate it when christians try and shove religion down our throats but u are doing the same thing, it just happens to be in the opposite direction. Either way is an extreme. To attempt to educate is one thing but, you are taking it to a dark level in which nobody benefits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for brother & sister, molly & steven re... (Dec '10) 2 hr lilajane 15
Megan Marie Rogers 3 hr Long 5
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 5 hr my opinion 172
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 5 hr Santa 4
Johny bays is in jail, someone should rob his h... 5 hr Jack 1
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 6 hr Pope 10
Recounts what happens next a civil upheaval? 7 hr Quantummist 20

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance