Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
89,781 - 89,800 of 128,629 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
interesting

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

they need to put it back in the schools
Satanic Priest

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I am all for..........the child molesting freaks in the cult
Like these....
http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/world/51874...

or these..
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/mar/09/paed...

Hypocrite.
comet

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

read history all nations that for got God did not last,america is know diffrent the bible says that any nation that forgets
god will be cast into hell,america has forgoten God
Ye of lil Understanding

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

so true wrote:
<quoted text> May all our mistakes lead us too the path we need to follow..
And if I did not make mistakes
And give too brief a thought to heavy questions
And too much time to little matter;
Or if I always knew which road to travel
Where every step would lead me into daylight
And if each face that turned to watch me pass
Was broken by a smile;
Or if whenever I should choose to lay my heart
Bare upon the sun-warmed grass,
It always was returned with tender touches
And carried by a song;
And if my heaviest burden were only to be
A breeze upon my back, and blossom in my hair,
And my brow was never crossed with lines of pain;
If all this endless summer were my lot
And winter's fury never beat me back,
Then I never would have seen the stormy nights
Through which I've struggled, fought and won;
I never would have known the joy of needed comfort given,
Or the essence of a friend.
Great post!
We are defined by our experiences, and
the leasons learned!
Thank you Lord, for letting me learn
on my own!
Ye of lil Understanding

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
You know he won't read that stuff...
so true

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Even our mistakes define us , that is the bad part . God maybe able to forgive but some are not so willing.

If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fears.
Guess , I need to stop and unpack a few things....
How stupid can you be

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

KennyKelly3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, at least in Leviticus. The whole point of Moses talking to the Levites was to set up a conduct for the clergy.
So, I guess
Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image
of God created he him; male and female created he them.
That a Vagina was just a suggestion, as to a place to stick yer penis?
Next thing we know, you'll be saying it's ok to do animals, and
lil boys...
Sound Ok to you?
NO! it's a sin, Sin of Lust, and you know it!
Repent, and renew your mind... God didn't play that way!
How stupid can you be

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

KennyKelly3 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're one of those homophobic dolts who believe you're either gay or gaybasher. What would you think if I were to tell you I'm straight, and just believe it's none of my business if you're gay or not. I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.
"Statism is slavery"?
What do you think Lust is?
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

so true wrote:
Even our mistakes define us , that is the bad part . God maybe able to forgive but some are not so willing.
If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fears.
LOL!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

so true wrote:
On a side note...
When I was in Needles Ca, I got used to the water (sulfer... YUK)
In that, I say... You can get used to the "Bad water", but then
You don't know how bad the water was, until you get Good water again! Who'd want to go back to the Bad water?
God Bless you, and everyone with Good water!:-)

“There's more than one religion”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

How stupid can you be wrote:
<quoted text>So, I guess
Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image
of God created he him; male and female created he them.
That a Vagina was just a suggestion, as to a place to stick yer penis?
Next thing we know, you'll be saying it's ok to do animals, and
lil boys...
Sound Ok to you?
NO! it's a sin, Sin of Lust, and you know it!
Repent, and renew your mind... God didn't play that way!
Oddly you don't even recognize the inherent problems in your "story".

1. Your God is supposed to be all knowing.
2. Your God makes man in his own image (with a penis).
3. Only AFTER man got lonely, did god have to come up with the concept of a female and a vagina.

Which means your god isn't all knowing - as it did not anticipate loneliness and had to correct course by creating something extra to keep Adam occupied. Had god anticipated loneliness, he would have made them the same time. And if he didn't, then he isn't much of a benevolent creator if he required Adam to suffer loneliness before taking action. And even then, saying the penis was made for ANYTHING - when there was no vagina at the time of its creation is laughable and fails on its face.
so true

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>On a side note...
When I was in Needles Ca, I got used to the water (sulfer... YUK)
In that, I say... You can get used to the "Bad water", but then
You don't know how bad the water was, until you get Good water again! Who'd want to go back to the Bad water?
God Bless you, and everyone with Good water!:-)
Well thanks so much... Although my water is a little cloudy lately. Hey my cows love the sulfer water on one farm, and hate it on another so , maybe even the bad , has some good in it ...
so true

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

See yall later got to pack for a trip.. I will try my best to leave the things that hinder me at home.

When the night has been too lonely,
and the road has been too long,
and you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong,
just remember,
in the winter,
far beneath the bitter snow,
lies the seed that with the sun's love
in the spring becomes the rose.
The Rose,...
Little Blue Alien

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

The Star of David ruined the America with greed, excess, perversion, paper dollars, fractional banking, parcels, Balfour Declaration, The New Deal, Social Security Act, Glass Steagall Act, gold price supression, liberalism, technology, Gaydays@disney, Follyhood, and on and on and on.

Goodbye Rome

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Little Blue Alien wrote:
The Star of David ruined the America with greed, excess, perversion, paper dollars, fractional banking, parcels, Balfour Declaration, The New Deal, Social Security Act, Glass Steagall Act, gold price supression, liberalism, technology, Gaydays@disney, Follyhood, and on and on and on.
Goodbye Rome
Hey Una Farter - this guy one of yours?
Jesus was a Jew. Democracy was a liberal idea in 1776. The Balfour Declaration was a British letter. Bypassing the Glass Steagall Act with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act was a big part of what caused the mortgage and banking crises.
Since you think technology is evil, you are more than welcome to toss your computer onto whatever book burning you've got lined up for the weekend.
Gay Bar MitzFah

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Una Farter - this guy one of yours?
Jesus was a Jew. Democracy was a liberal idea in 1776. The Balfour Declaration was a British letter. Bypassing the Glass Steagall Act with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act was a big part of what caused the mortgage and banking crises.
Since you think technology is evil, you are more than welcome to toss your computer onto whatever book burning you've got lined up for the weekend.
I am well aware of the Glass-Steagall debacle. Obviously Jesus was a Jew, denounced by whom and denied as son of God? God over money got him murdered eh? The Balfour Declaration led to the invasion of Palestine no? That, along with the unconstitutional federal reserve act broke this nation in 20 years. Similar doings went on in Germany by certain bankers as well. Democracy and capitalism got out of control with the federal reserve bank. It is as though the fast forward button was pushed 100 years ago resulting in the deaths of hunderds of millions of souls not to mention this nation now being morally, ethically, spiritually, and financially ruined by design. This nation has been puppeted and subverted into decadence at all levels for the Star of David and their own agenda. I use this computer only to inform others of the inevitable and tar and feather the deliberate, homofascist, zionist disinformation campaign paid for by taxpayers. For free.
Any person that thinks placing children into a ss household and calling it parenting needs to have their head examined and sent away to Ishrael or Ashkezar. People are finally figuring it out.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Gay Bar MitzFah wrote:
<quoted text>
I am well aware of the Glass-Steagall debacle. Obviously Jesus was a Jew, denounced by whom and denied as son of God? God over money got him murdered eh? The Balfour Declaration led to the invasion of Palestine no? That, along with the unconstitutional federal reserve act broke this nation in 20 years. Similar doings went on in Germany by certain bankers as well. Democracy and capitalism got out of control with the federal reserve bank. It is as though the fast forward button was pushed 100 years ago resulting in the deaths of hunderds of millions of souls not to mention this nation now being morally, ethically, spiritually, and financially ruined by design. This nation has been puppeted and subverted into decadence at all levels for the Star of David and their own agenda. I use this computer only to inform others of the inevitable and tar and feather the deliberate, homofascist, zionist disinformation campaign paid for by taxpayers. For free.
Any person that thinks placing children into a ss household and calling it parenting needs to have their head examined and sent away to Ishrael or Ashkezar. People are finally figuring it out.
You must be a follower of the christian cult. I do have a question for you, who gave you the right to place yourself above others? Here is an example of a good christian home http://www.secularnewsdaily.com/2010/02/chris...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/dec/03/m...

There are hundreds more just like these so I say that any one that allowes christians to have children are nuts
Spotted Blue Alien

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

What do Operation Northwoods and 9/11 have in common?

Maybe the Muslims and anti-semetic jews should take their centuries old spiritual nightmare out of America and back to Israel and bring home all the troops in the process. Let's face it, this is all by design for the benefit of Israel to keep us in the Middle East. This country has been ruined because we took in a lil baby that spoiled and corrupted us all. Now we are going to pay.
Putin was disgusted with Obama for good reason.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Tawa Flares

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

How one on earth feels that homosexuality somehow qualifies as parenting is nuts, and perverted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stivers Center fixes 4 min Payoffs 38
Step Chid after divorce 16 min Ex Wife 1
teresa johnson where did the thread go ? (Dec '12) 48 min Just me 4
Ky Biscuit Company 49 min GetALife 24
Any couples into SCAT??? 51 min whats up 10
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr scirocco 146,213
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 3,788
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE