Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 132,271

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story
Spaceship earth

Georgetown, KY

#93615 Jan 5, 2013
Spaceship earth_ss wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one the sorriest example of a christian I have seen posting here.
Actually, YOU are, FLIPPER.
You're the one quoting the Christian Bible all the time.

Let's see... Where is the "needle" today?
Christian, Agnostic, Atheist, Agnostic, Christian.... flip the coin for Saturday.

Here's a word for you to learn: H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E
Spaceship earth

Georgetown, KY

#93616 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not gay sorry. Terms of endearment will get you nowhere, deep throat.
You apologized to me for not being gay? Really? Think about that.

You're probably the first person to think being called a hypocrite is "endearing."
Let's shorten Flipper to Flip. You seem to do better with monosyllabic words.
Spaceship earth

Georgetown, KY

#93617 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you read the bible or still reading "Jane see spot run" in a first grade book? You're so pathetic I feel sorry for you. If a god existed, he must be embarrassed reading the crap you write and angels are laughing their asses off.
Look you cannot even debate, just silly baby talk. Suck on your thumb and when you grow up try posting again. You're one the sorriest example of a christian I have seen posting here.
Do you think what you're doing is "debating," Flip?

On topix? LOL

Is this your idea of real intellectualism?

Calling people "deep throat," telling them to suck their thumb, posting silly, off topic YouTube videos? You really show them how it's done, you "master debater," you.
Ye of lil Understanding

Richmond, KY

#93618 Jan 5, 2013
so true wrote:
<quoted text> Oh well , what will be will be . Some will remain in great shape, and some will become in worse...
:-) What will be, will be!
These things must come to pass!
Spaceship earth_ss

El Dorado Hills, CA

#93619 Jan 5, 2013
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, YOU are, FLIPPER.
You're the one quoting the Christian Bible all the time.
Let's see... Where is the "needle" today?
Christian, Agnostic, Atheist, Agnostic, Christian.... flip the coin for Saturday.
Here's a word for you to learn: H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E
I'll call you a Nancy. No christian on here needs your help to debate, Nancy. You're just a silly little troll that wants to show off how good she is at spelling words. You're here to put red circles around misspelled words looking for good judgeits (applause for Nancy).

I bet you kiss your teachers ass, bring apples and hog all the teachers time to prevent other students from getting a good grade. Here you are groveling for approval and just cannot stop. You're so lonely and need attention badly. Poor Nancy, if this helps your self esteem so be it.

Please have the christians pray for you Nancy. You would not make it as a agnostic or atheist. The christians here would love to bring you to Jesus and love the way you mock agnostics and atheist.

The christians want you to choose who you will serve, God or your own selfish needs. Go play will your dolls now.
Ye of lil Understanding

Richmond, KY

#93620 Jan 5, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain, or look like an idiot that knows he is wrong. How is that proof of god? More like proof there is no god!
Hahahaha!
Idiot? No!
I'm not wrong... God is real, and ALL
who say He is not... Well, you know what it says!
Proof He exists = You!
Ye of lil Understanding

Richmond, KY

#93621 Jan 5, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I did not ask you to explain the bible, I asked you to explain YOUR comment, are YOU god?
Every time you say something with nothing to back it up or explain it you are proving that your religion has no substance, thank you
Did I say anything about "Explaining the Bible"? NO!
I said "READ IT"!
I'm not talking about Religion either!
Some Religions do not have substance, you are right about that!
Ye of lil Understanding

Richmond, KY

#93622 Jan 5, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>And here is how you twist words around and take things out of context, I stated that we need to stop giving money away and cut spending. We need to stop wars that we do not have the money to pay for.
Typical christian
Wrong again Sparky!
I didn't twist a thing, You talking point was directed towards the churches, and their programs (most of which goes to the needy (not all)... I was talking about your choice for POTUS, and HIS plans to make things fair for the Lazy...
BTW, you posted a reference to "Matthew 25:31-46" a while back, and I posted the words to it, and Asked you IF you had read those verses, as You THINK you know what it's saying...
What do you think Matthew 25 is saying?
Ye of lil Understanding

Richmond, KY

#93623 Jan 5, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>We tried it the bush way for 11 years and look at the mess we are in. So you have been proven wrong, again
Oh, and it was BUSH that started with a surplus and spent us in to debt with wars and giving the bands 787,000,000,000.00 as a gift. It was BUSH that started three wars with out paying for them, it was BUSH that caused record unemployment and this economy.
Right now the stock market is at a record high, under Obama, and the wealthy have gotten richer corporations are seeing record profits, it is the working class that is suffering because of what BUSH did.
Stop lying and face the truth! No, I do not like a black as President ether, but I can be honest.
Blame the party of NO and stop lying like a little girl
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I think you got that wrong again!
It's funny how he blamed Bush, and called him Un-American to have that debt, AND STILL ran it HIGHER in Three(3) years, than Bust did in 8!
Ask yourself Why did Osama KEEP 95% Of the BUSH era Tax cuts???
Stop watching Liberal news... You might LEARN something!
Ye of lil Understanding

Richmond, KY

#93624 Jan 5, 2013
Bush!
LOL
Ye of lil Understanding

Richmond, KY

#93625 Jan 5, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>They are allowed to study the bible and pray on their own time, what they are not allowed to do is force others to pray or study the bible and the bible shall not be taught as fact.
The learning environment should not be disrupted because some one wants to control some one elses beliefs
Wrong again!...
It's NOT to force Anyone... It's an ELECTIVE class!
Spaceship earth_ss

El Dorado Hills, CA

#93626 Jan 5, 2013
Ye of lil Understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again Sparky!
I didn't twist a thing, You talking point was directed towards the churches, and their programs (most of which goes to the needy (not all)... I was talking about your choice for POTUS, and HIS plans to make things fair for the Lazy...
BTW, you posted a reference to "Matthew 25:31-46" a while back, and I posted the words to it, and Asked you IF you had read those verses, as You THINK you know what it's saying...
What do you think Matthew 25 is saying?
Matthew 25 encourges the POTUS, because Jesus tells the postus to feed them when hungry, take care of them when they are sick and cloth and shelter them who are in need.

Yet you scold them as being lazy and beat them down. Shame on you for violating the scriptures you claim to support.
Ye of lil Understanding

Richmond, KY

#93627 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
God is our just in the minds of believers.
THE GOD HELMET
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y02UlkYjSi0XX
Nope!
Sorry, you are Wrong...
Too many God things in my life to be
just coincedences... Plus when He tells you things,
You KNOW they are the truth!
Sure...
The brain can be stimulated to feel any number of
feelings, but you know in your spirit, that this
garb doesn't explain all of us!
Thanks for playing though!
Ye of lil Understanding

Richmond, KY

#93628 Jan 5, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
Hahahahaha!
Funny movie! My Dad seen it in the hospital after
having stomach surgery... He pulled a few stitches!
He's ALL better now!
Amen!

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#93629 Jan 5, 2013
so true wrote:
<quoted text> Well , I dont judge anyone , so therefore, I must not be the type of christian you are referring too.. I have forgived many in my time , even those that most never would have. On the subject of Matthew 25, I slap your hand so many times, cause I told you the stove was hot, but you keep touching it , eventually you will get burned. Now if you had listened, you never would have been burned and would think much more of me , for helping you dont ya think? I am not as smart as some of you guys, but the reason is all things come to end someday, and it just depends on what we think that matters, in our on souls. So if yours is happy worshipping satan then so be it for you..
Said a disappointed visitor,'Why has my stay here yielded no fruit?'
'Could it be because you lacked the courage to shake the tree?' said the Master benignly."
You must not know what Matthew 35 says by the reference to a hot stove. Here is a clue for your life YOU will be the left hand

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#93630 Jan 5, 2013
Ye of lil Understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha!
Idiot? No!
I'm not wrong... God is real, and ALL
who say He is not... Well, you know what it says!
Proof He exists = You!
This kind of babble instead of a straight answer tells me you have never read the bible and do not know a single thing about the god that you claim to worship
Ye of lil Understanding

Richmond, KY

#93631 Jan 5, 2013
so true wrote:
<quoted text> Well , I dont judge anyone , so therefore, I must not be the type of christian you are referring too.. I have forgived many in my time , even those that most never would have. On the subject of Matthew 25, I slap your hand so many times, cause I told you the stove was hot, but you keep touching it , eventually you will get burned. Now if you had listened, you never would have been burned and would think much more of me , for helping you dont ya think? I am not as smart as some of you guys, but the reason is all things come to end someday, and it just depends on what we think that matters, in our on souls. So if yours is happy worshipping satan then so be it for you..
Said a disappointed visitor,'Why has my stay here yielded no fruit?'
'Could it be because you lacked the courage to shake the tree?' said the Master benignly."
Great post!
My grandbaby kept wanting to grab a hot roll off the tray, was told several times it was HOT!
Sometimes you just got to let them get burned to understand what HOT means! Fortunately the pan cooled down somewhat!
I think God, and His "Free will" is like that, as
A drunk knows what misery there is in vomiting on yer carpet,
and having to clean it up afterwards!
Ye of lil Understanding

Richmond, KY

#93632 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Matthew 25 encourges the POTUS, because Jesus tells the postus to feed them when hungry, take care of them when they are sick and cloth and shelter them who are in need.
Yet you scold them as being lazy and beat them down. Shame on you for violating the scriptures you claim to support.
The Bible (Jesus) said, that IF an able bodied man does Not take care of his Family... He is WORSE than a dog!
Now... I know in this economy, jobs are scarce, and under Mr.O.
Not likely to increase anytime soon!
Welfare is a trap! You cannot do better in it, or they cut you down! You can't even have a Yard sale without claming the money you got from it, even if you bought the item with your money.
That's the law, and it's stupid...
Nobody ever made thousands off a yard sale... unless they sold the yard!
Feed the people? Here's a roll, but don't ask for gravy!
Wrong again Sparky

Richmond, KY

#93633 Jan 5, 2013
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>This kind of babble instead of a straight answer tells me you have never read the bible and do not know a single thing about the god that you claim to worship
Hahahaha! I've mostlikely read the Bible more than you! Matthew 25 tells you that the sheep, and the goats will
be gathered for Judgement... can you guess Where the Goats endup?
The Babble you hear is YOUR lack of understanding!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#93634 Jan 5, 2013
Well... I guess I've got to go, so
You all have a Great day!
God Bless :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor west ousted by city's employees !!! 13 min I heard 2
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 39 min Adam 22
Is Jesus a Zombie? 2 hr Mitt Romney 8
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 2 hr LoL 8
Rats?? just wondering 2 hr pacman 6
Everybody shits everyday (Jul '09) 3 hr they_r_Evil 12
Barbourville nursing home 7 hr Rita 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 12 hr Will 53
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match