Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
88,841 - 88,860 of 128,664 Comments Last updated 56 min ago

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

JayPan wrote:
The two bombs dropped onto Japan were named Fatman and Little Boy. The act saved many American lives, and that is what is about, killing more of them than they kill of yours. When Japan began to bomb the American motorcycle industry, Harley Davidson released the Fatboy. A name made up from the two bombs. The wheels on the bike were made like the wheels of the planes that dropped the bombs, the B-29. The engine heads had seven layers with a yellow insert that reflected the design of the bomb. Later Japan dropped the industry bomb on Detroit, destroying the auto industry. God approved the bombing of Japan, but not Detroit.
So you're agreeing that Harry Truman was a christian and the Japanese babies were saved and recycled back to heaven to be born again here on a satanic ruled earth to a muslim, hindu, christian or atheist family depending on what lottery ticket number that was assigned to them by god? To hear the good news and be saved?

If we nuke them muslims countries it would push out the end date for the end of the world, to give the new born babies a chance to hear the gospel of Jesus.

The more wars mean that a end time date would be push out indefinitely with the killing of babies yet to be recycled back to a satanic ruled earth to have a chance to hear the gospel and be saved.
sharon amyx helton

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Bring God back. in the schools..save lives

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

sharon amyx helton wrote:
Your god got off on killing children. For the safety of the children we need to keep your evil god away from schools

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

To be a little more clear, which God are you talking about?

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Bring God back in schools, parents take your pick.

http://www.godchecker.com/

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Depends on the state. In Utah it's Smith and in Texas it's Wesson.
JayPan

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're agreeing that Harry Truman was a christian and the Japanese babies were saved and recycled back to heaven to be born again here on a satanic ruled earth to a muslim, hindu, christian or atheist family depending on what lottery ticket number that was assigned to them by god? To hear the good news and be saved?
If we nuke them muslims countries it would push out the end date for the end of the world, to give the new born babies a chance to hear the gospel of Jesus.
The more wars mean that a end time date would be push out indefinitely with the killing of babies yet to be recycled back to a satanic ruled earth to have a chance to hear the gospel and be saved.
Well that is certainly a sound theory but I'm going with the colonization of earth by reptillian aliens, who will doubtless turn humans into into some kind of potted meat for them to consume.

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

JayPan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is certainly a sound theory but I'm going with the colonization of earth by reptillian aliens, who will doubtless turn humans into into some kind of potted meat for them to consume.
Good guess. The recipe may be different the end result is the same.

Nephilim Rising

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

JayPan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a follower of that nut Maxine Dietrich are you?
Oh yeah

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

In the bible...Children were killed...Women were raped and killed...God condoned it...Lets try to least let our Children have a choice..Keep God out of schools
The most violent book i have ever read ( And yes I have read it ) is the Bible.
More wars start in the name of religion than for any other cause.
Sure

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Oh yea, he did a great job in Connecticut, well done god dude.
JayPan

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>You are not a follower of that nut Maxine Dietrich are you?
No not at all, I only follow the beat of my own drum which states treat people nice, defend my self and weaker people, sleep 8 hours a day if possible.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

JayPan wrote:
<quoted text>
No not at all, I only follow the beat of my own drum which states treat people nice, defend my self and weaker people, sleep 8 hours a day if possible.
Cool, I asked because Maxine runs a site called JOS and claims that the christian god and angles are alien reptilians that want to eat us.

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Why I Hate Christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Makes some good points.

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Jehovah's Witness - Lying On Camera [jw.org].

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ky/TEQBSM980...

JW being interviewed on how one becomes a JW.

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Oh yeah wrote:
In the bible...Children were killed...Women were raped and killed...God condoned it...Lets try to least let our Children have a choice..Keep God out of schools
The most violent book i have ever read ( And yes I have read it ) is the Bible.
More wars start in the name of religion than for any other cause.
Christians say that God recycles the children in heaven to be placed in prositutes,muslum,hindus,satan ist,rape women and children,atheist and any women who has sex, to be given a second chance at accepting Jesus.

If this sounds crazy that's what YAA and his posse are preaching here on this forum.

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Angel talking to God/Jehovah/Yahweh

[Angel Speaking]

Excuse me LORD, do you think is it a good idea to place this recycled child that came from a good christian family into a female prostitute body that is a crack addict and has aids to boot?

[God speaking]
Romans 9:20 KJV

Nay but,...... who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Your god got off on killing children. For the safety of the children we need to keep your evil god away from schools
Have you got a stuck record going on or what? Golly Wally. Are you a LaVeyan, Lucy-ferian, let's see who was that fat tootied Satin feller that faked his on death, when he found out no one sent flowers or gave a schitt, he came back to life? Oh yeah, lord Egan or was that Lard Egan? Oh well. Man oh man I bet you don't even know how to make authentic Magick black candles. Those things from Walmart are duds. Just messing with you dude, but please get some new lines. That same old kid killing line is getting more boring than watching new nails rust.

Teddy Fartman AKA, Theodore Fartinsky.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians say that God recycles the children in heaven to be placed in prositutes,muslum,hindus,satan ist,rape women and children,atheist and any women who has sex, to be given a second chance at accepting Jesus.
If this sounds crazy that's what YAA and his posse are preaching here on this forum.
Do they? That's a new one on me. You are watching to much Youtube nonsense. What did folks do before Youtube and Facebook? Where do you get all of this off the wall nonsense, out of the book of Dumbfuckery?

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they? That's a new one on me. You are watching to much Youtube nonsense. What did folks do before Youtube and Facebook? Where do you get all of this off the wall nonsense, out of the book of Dumbfuckery?
You can't refute it, so shut up, potty mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
James Gambrel 33 min ewww 3
hailey roberts 49 min yepp yepp 4
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Limbertwig 146,291
Stivers Center fixes 3 hr get real 51
Any couples into SCAT??? 4 hr lady ella 12
disability lawyer 4 hr been there 17
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Ashby 26,189
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••