Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 167629 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Oh yeah

Jackson, KY

#92777 Dec 17, 2012
I attended church every Sunday until the Deacon that wanted to baptize me also wanted to have sex with me.
And then i begin to study your bible found the lies..Found the violence...found the way women were to be treated...No Thank you very much.
I wont force my child not to go to your church..But i DAMN sure will not force him to go.
I was 14 when this happened to me. And look at all your Preachers...Pastors...crumblin g under their lust and greed....
If you force your child into the cess pool that is religion you are NOT a great parent.
ophiuchus

Morehead, KY

#92778 Dec 17, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
Mr Min Yongjun of china killed 23 children but it does not say he was an Atheist. Good try.
it states:

Chinese are susceptible to doomsday reports, suggests social psychologist Wei Zhizhong, because “scientific knowledge is still not widespread in China. People have abandoned their traditional mystical relationship with nature, but they are still exploring scientific ways of coexisting” with the natural world.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Asia-Pacific/2...

so we know he wasn't a christian

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92779 Dec 17, 2012
The Last minority an Atheist-- the most hated in America.

Anything but an Atheist.

sint holo

Morehead, KY

#92780 Dec 17, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>What I say is that this man was mentally ill and a couple of trained security staff would have stopped him from killing 25 of the 26 people
As far as religion goes, yes there are nus in every one but the christian cult has a majority, just look at the catholic priest raping boys or the baptist raping girls. That is just a normal part of their evil cult
not in china it doesn't.

you always judge a book by it's cover.

there is good in the worst of us and the potential for evil even in the best of us
piasa

Morehead, KY

#92781 Dec 17, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a Gun Free Zone... It was in a State that has about the toughest fire arms regulations in the country... It was a State that has a State passed Assault Weapons Ban.....
All the School Gun Free Zones do is give a Lunatic a unfettered killing field of defenseless targets of opportunity..... In any school there are individuals that are qualified and can be trained to handle a fire arm.. Gun Free Zones only apply to those that obey the laws... Giving a area for the gun slinging bat shyte crazy to cull the defenseless....
hmmm interesting contradiction...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/17/us/newtown-gun-...

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#92782 Dec 17, 2012
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Asia-Pacific/2...

It states at end of article,

"Members of the “Almighty God” group, which has been described as a cult by the state media, have been distributing leaflets announcing the end of the world this year, the paper said. Dozens of them have been arrested in different provincial cities, according to official statements."

Gotta christian feel to it “almighty god”, I would say. Once again no word of Atheist was mentioned.
Another nice try.

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92784 Dec 17, 2012
Off-duty cop prevents mass shooting in San Antonio
Monday, December 17, 2012 10:44 EST

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/17/off-dut...
amaru

Morehead, KY

#92785 Dec 17, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
http://www.csmonitor.com/World /Asia-Pacific/2012/1217/Chines e-police-suspect-man-who-stabb ed-23-kids-influenced-by-dooms day-rumor
"Members of the “Almighty God” group, which has been described as a cult by the state media, have been distributing leaflets announcing the end of the world this year, the paper said. Dozens of them have been arrested in different provincial cities, according to official statements."
Gotta christian feel to it “almighty god”, I would say. Once again no word of Atheist was mentioned.
Another nice try.
confucians, as well as taoists, are also atheistic philosophically; which is the 2nd and 3rd largest belief systems respectively in china

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92786 Dec 17, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
http://www.csmonitor.com/World /Asia-Pacific/2012/1217/Chines e-police-suspect-man-who-stabb ed-23-kids-influenced-by-dooms day-rumor
Another nice try.
Hi LOL, sadly another nutjob christian cult. Saw more info of this group on wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Lightnin...

“There is no god.”

USA

#92787 Dec 17, 2012
Jeepers confucians, taoists, christians what religie flavor do you want Atheism to be?

Did the article you pointed toward saying, Atheist, Atheist, Atheist, say Atheist?

Are were you just assuming that he was not a christian therefore an Atheist?

He might have been jewish.

You christian?

“There is no god.”

USA

#92788 Dec 17, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LOL, sadly another nutjob christian cult. Saw more info of this group on wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Lightnin...
Hi SS, those christians are like cockroaches.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92789 Dec 17, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
Jeepers confucians, taoists, christians what religie flavor do you want Atheism to be?
Did the article you pointed toward saying, Atheist, Atheist, Atheist, say Atheist?
You christian?
Are were you-Are you
sabazian

Morehead, KY

#92790 Dec 17, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
You christian?
i'm atheist, or maybe intratheistic

i'm exclusively no thing. buddhist

ein sof no thingness. hasidism

i'm inclusively everything. hinduism

panpsychism
spinozaism
hylozoism
panentheism

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/i_believe_in_...

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92791 Dec 17, 2012
hitichcock 45

One of my favorite youtube contributors on all types of assault rifle/hunting rifles and handguns.

saraph

Morehead, KY

#92792 Dec 17, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Are were you-Are you
it isn't what you know that kills you. it's what you don't know that kills you.

(70)
Jesus says:

(1) "If you bring it into being within you,(then) that which you have will save you.
(2) If you do not have it within you,(then) that which you do not have within you [will] kill you."

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm

unio mystica

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#92793 Dec 17, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
God was powerless... But One teacher with a Glock would not have been...
Problem is, shoulda coulda woulda doesn't exist in this timeline.
one teacher with a Glock? I've had teachers who were themselves about as stable as a Superball in a hammer mill.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92794 Dec 17, 2012
So you claim to be Atheist, Mr Min Yongjun did not claim to be an Atheist in the article you posted nor did the article claim Mr Min Yongjun to be an Atheist. Now you avoid the subject and tell me what jesus said and might I add you did it with a capital J, those actions, are christian traits, hence, I do not think you are Atheist. Nor do I feel Mr Min Yongjun is shown to be Atheist.

According to the bible, jesus as referenced in the kjv was actually "god in a jesus suit", being such jesus would be a mythical being and not real, according to the kjv.
brinsop

Morehead, KY

#92795 Dec 17, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Are were you-Are you
or maybe you'd like it on a boat, or maybe with a goat? how bout in a box, with a fox?

neti neti
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

#92796 Dec 17, 2012
It would be nice if you could post pictures on here. Faith comes by hearing but the eyes are the window to the soul. Facebook is a great place to share pictures, it helps in getting the point across. A picture is worth a thousand words

http://www.facebook.com/home.php #!/photo.php?fbid=351436341621 336&set=a.255429074555397. 53285.100002649203327&type =3&theater
Ignorance is Dangerous

Glasgow, KY

#92797 Dec 17, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
So you claim to be Atheist, Mr Min Yongjun did not claim to be an Atheist in the article you posted nor did the article claim Mr Min Yongjun to be an Atheist. Now you avoid the subject and tell me what jesus said and might I add you did it with a capital J, those actions, are christian traits, hence, I do not think you are Atheist. Nor do I feel Mr Min Yongjun is shown to be Atheist.
According to the bible, jesus as referenced in the kjv was actually "god in a jesus suit", being such jesus would be a mythical being and not real, according to the kjv.
That simply mean that Jesus fully agreed with the Father, there was no conflict or disagreements between him and the Father thats what that means. There are ONE in that they agree with each other as well as the Holy Spirit which is the spirit of LOVE one for another, which is very rare in this world, which is why this world is not of his kingdom as it is written, but rather the kingdom of Satan, which is doomed to destroy itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox County Jailer?? 14 min No way 29
Whatdidisay 27 min Salus 3
Thank You Carnell for having Customer Appreciat... 29 min Ghost 5
Homeless methheads 39 min Nuts 3
New sandwich shop 1 hr no way 3
Re Elect Jm Hall VOTE Steve Warren in 2018 1 hr gop 98
City cops! (Nov '15) 1 hr patiently waiting 58
Iknow who got Ronnie Messer busted!!! (Jan '10) Wed UghWhoIsItThen 56

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web