Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 167595 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92753 Dec 17, 2012
Melissa Gregory Osbourne? From Lawrenceburg? Yea, you are a wackjob freak

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92754 Dec 17, 2012
So Melissa, is your husband Jimmy a wack job batshit crazy freak as well?
Do you beat your three children?
Hey Mellisa, keep your evil cult away from my daughter.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92755 Dec 17, 2012
So Mellisa, you follow the bible? How much for your oldest daughter, she is a hottie. You do sell your daughters right? Because that is what the bible says, the bible is the word of god right? So you can not disobey god right?

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92756 Dec 17, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
So Mellisa, you follow the bible? How much for your oldest daughter, she is a hottie. You do sell your daughters right? Because that is what the bible says, the bible is the word of god right? So you can not disobey god right?
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.(Exodus 21:7-11

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92757 Dec 17, 2012
Hey Mellisa Gregory Osbourne, First Timothy chapter one verse twelve, you may not speak to me because I am a man and you are a lowly female by YOUR bible.
I am glad us good Satanist do not follow your evil bible.
DISCLAIMER: I do NOT believe in this kind of oppression of women and I fully support a womans EQUAL RIGHTS. I am just pointing out to the poodle hairdo freak Mellisa that she does not believe in her own bible.
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#92758 Dec 17, 2012
Buahahahahaha Get em SP. And they call us trolls! Hahaha, I love when they only spew empty rhetoric in hopes that it persuades someone.

If she responds anymore, it will be with empty threats and useless accusations. All while being tied to some scripture that she think will 'instill fear' into your mind. Sort of like what 'Just Some Guy' was/is trying to do with Me, as well you. They'll use every breathe of air in their body to attempt a justification for their stance. When we say constitution, they scream the original four-fathers are Christians.

Where oh WHERE did these people earn an education at? I'd like to see these text books from which they read! Lets all read and agree to a literal interpretation, that Noah really did live with dinosaurs and he even had multiple pairs of every species. Yup, 200+ ton brontosauruses, on a boat 200 ft long... yup, sounds reasonable.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92759 Dec 17, 2012
Lordy wrote:
Buahahahahaha Get em SP. And they call us trolls! Hahaha, I love when they only spew empty rhetoric in hopes that it persuades someone.
If she responds anymore, it will be with empty threats and useless accusations. All while being tied to some scripture that she think will 'instill fear' into your mind. Sort of like what 'Just Some Guy' was/is trying to do with Me, as well you. They'll use every breathe of air in their body to attempt a justification for their stance. When we say constitution, they scream the original four-fathers are Christians.
Where oh WHERE did these people earn an education at? I'd like to see these text books from which they read! Lets all read and agree to a literal interpretation, that Noah really did live with dinosaurs and he even had multiple pairs of every species. Yup, 200+ ton brontosauruses, on a boat 200 ft long... yup, sounds reasonable.
Dont forget talking snakes and donkeys, man they must have had some good desert cactus then.
They do not even follow their own bible, they pick and choose from it anything to elevate themselves above every one else.
Oh yeah

Jackson, KY

#92760 Dec 17, 2012
I ask them there good Christians on another thread to make a pledge on here to pull out of their pocket and provide a x-mas for some Children this year...They shut up quickly....

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92761 Dec 17, 2012
Oh yeah wrote:
I ask them there good Christians on another thread to make a pledge on here to pull out of their pocket and provide a x-mas for some Children this year...They shut up quickly....
Yes, these same christians crying about the shooting in CT. are the same people who cross the street to avoid the homeless and complain about the homeless being an eyesore and demand that they be run off.
Not a one of them believes in the bible, it is all about social status and wealth with them.
Oh, and Mellisa Gregory Osbourne, you lied! You have NEVER let a homeless person in to your home, typical christian lying
Oh yeah

Jackson, KY

#92762 Dec 17, 2012
Yeah they shut up with a swiftness when you challenge them to do something neither you SP or I would probably never hesitate to do. Like feed a Child

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#92764 Dec 17, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>And my argument for that is if the school would have had ONE armed person at least 25 other people would be alive.
I hear some people saying "gun control" well do you think that a person who is going to murder some one is going to worry about an illegal weapons charge? ONE armed person, just ONE
It was a Gun Free Zone... It was in a State that has about the toughest fire arms regulations in the country... It was a State that has a State passed Assault Weapons Ban.....

All the School Gun Free Zones do is give a Lunatic a unfettered killing field of defenseless targets of opportunity..... In any school there are individuals that are qualified and can be trained to handle a fire arm.. Gun Free Zones only apply to those that obey the laws... Giving a area for the gun slinging bat shyte crazy to cull the defenseless....
naja haje

Morehead, KY

#92765 Dec 17, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, these same christians crying about the shooting in CT. are the same people who cross the street to avoid the homeless and complain about the homeless being an eyesore and demand that they be run off.
Not a one of them believes in the bible, it is all about social status and wealth with them.
Oh, and Mellisa Gregory Osbourne, you lied! You have NEVER let a homeless person in to your home, typical christian lying
so you believe atheists don't do such things?

http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-police-suspect-...

you can never win

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#92766 Dec 17, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, these same christians crying about the shooting in CT. are the same people who cross the street to avoid the homeless and complain about the homeless being an eyesore and demand that they be run off.
Not a one of them believes in the bible, it is all about social status and wealth with them.
Oh, and Mellisa Gregory Osbourne, you lied! You have NEVER let a homeless person in to your home, typical christian lying
I'm not a Christian and I ain't letting them in my house either!...
illuyanka

Morehead, KY

#92768 Dec 17, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a Gun Free Zone... It was in a State that has about the toughest fire arms regulations in the country... It was a State that has a State passed Assault Weapons Ban.....
All the School Gun Free Zones do is give a Lunatic a unfettered killing field of defenseless targets of opportunity..... In any school there are individuals that are qualified and can be trained to handle a fire arm.. Gun Free Zones only apply to those that obey the laws... Giving a area for the gun slinging bat shyte crazy to cull the defenseless....
and how do you know that the person on the inside caring a gun wouldn't, or couldn't be the perpetrator of such a crime?

how do you know that someone won't go postal at their place of employment?

the answer is you can't.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#92769 Dec 17, 2012
Mr Min Yongjun of china killed 23 children but it does not say he was an Atheist. Good try.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92770 Dec 17, 2012
illuyanka wrote:
<quoted text>and how do you know that the person on the inside caring a gun wouldn't, or couldn't be the perpetrator of such a crime?
how do you know that someone won't go postal at their place of employment?
the answer is you can't.
The answer is the same one law enforcement officers go through, training evaluation more training, and a team.
A couple of armed security trained staff members and the gunman would have gotten off one shot, not 26

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92771 Dec 17, 2012
naja haje wrote:
<quoted text>so you believe atheists don't do such things?
http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-police-suspect-...
you can never win
What I say is that this man was mentally ill and a couple of trained security staff would have stopped him from killing 25 of the 26 people
As far as religion goes, yes there are nus in every one but the christian cult has a majority, just look at the catholic priest raping boys or the baptist raping girls. That is just a normal part of their evil cult

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92772 Dec 17, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Christian and I ain't letting them in my house either!...
Yes, but you do not claim to follow a book that tells you it is gods will that you do so. Therefor you are not a hypocrite.
My point was more that the followers of the christian cult ignore what their holy book says and do as they please because the whole cult is about elevating themselves above others, social status (elevating themselves way above the poor) and wealth, not a god or jesus or bible. They could care less what their jesus said.

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92775 Dec 17, 2012
Knob Creek Full Auto Machine Gun Shoot

asclepius

Morehead, KY

#92776 Dec 17, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>The answer is the same one law enforcement officers go through, training evaluation more training, and a team.
A couple of armed security trained staff members and the gunman would have gotten off one shot, not 26
he was carrying an semi-automatic assault rifle, it sprays bullets.....it was the main the shooter allegedly used for killing so many; so quickly.

Simply put, it can get off a large number of rounds in a matter of seconds," Knight said. "That's what makes it attractive and also so dangerous."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bville women's club supporting Adultry 7 min In the know 2
Firewood Wanted 1 hr Bandersnatch 1
Tammy sparks 9 hr I know 3
Thank You Carnell for having Customer Appreciat... 10 hr Wyatt Earp 1
New sandwich shop 11 hr well 2
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 1,525
How can you leave your kids and not care? (Sep '16) 12 hr Yup 5
Iknow who got Ronnie Messer busted!!! (Jan '10) 14 hr UghWhoIsItThen 56

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages