Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
88,601 - 88,620 of 130,417 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Spaceship earth_ss wrote:
<quoted text>
Adore (To worship as God or a god. 2. To regard with deep, often rapturous love).
Respect would be a better term but adore I will leave that up to their groupies.
So you regard a civil debate as picking on christians? I guess if you feel your losing the debate and resort to fanging is because you lost control it would seem.
Do you adore the KKK they claim to be a christian group. What about the Westboro baptist church?
But what about terms like "god fearing" and the threat of eternal punishment?
Is it possible to adore what you fear? Isn't it more human like to hate what we fear?
How can doing what you are told to avoid punishment be an act of "worship" or adoration?
"The fear of god is the beginning of all wisdom" Sorry I am so hard of understanding, I guess my primitive emotion to hate and destroy what I fear is clouding my judgment but are we to adore and fear god?

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, unfortunately boyscouts are jail bait for the christians abuse.
New lawsuit claims Boy Scouts failed to stop pedophile in Midwest
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/04/15...
Sad stuff, christians loves them some children.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, unfortunately boyscouts are jail bait for the christians abuse.
New lawsuit claims Boy Scouts failed to stop pedophile in Midwest
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/04/15...
Now lets be fair, they like little girls as well, or at least the baptist do http://stopbaptistpredators.org/

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Lmao, monkey unmensch is soooo funny, like it's ancestors, just throwing shit and hopes it sticks.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Now lets be fair, they like little girls as well, or at least the baptist do http://stopbaptistpredators.org/
Yes, just check out the christian mantra, "8 to 80 blind cripple or crazy, any sex will do and jesus was lazy, amen".

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Why religion should not be in public schools,

"Those who control what young people are taught, and what they experience what they see, hear, think, and believe will determine the future course for the nation."
James Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family

"Give me a child for the first 5 years of his life and he will be mine forever."
Vladimir Lenin

"Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it."
Proverbs 22:6

Mental abuse of children is just as bad as sexual abuse.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Even the christian rock star hitler agrees that children should be controlled by religion,

"Secular schools can never be tolerated because such a school has no religious instruction and a general moral instruction without a religious foundation is built on air; consequently, all character training and religion must be derived from faith ... We need believing people."

christians=chesters of body and mind.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

"god gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. god said,'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"
Ann Coulter on what god said.

Lmao, sounds just like what chester would yell on meth chasing his daughter.

"Take it. Rape it. It's yours."

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
"god gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. god said,'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"
Ann Coulter on what god said.
Lmao, sounds just like what chester would yell on meth chasing his daughter.
"Take it. Rape it. It's yours."
I think that is what YAA (what ever hame he is using) yells when he chases his daughter

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I think that is what YAA (what ever hame he is using) yells when he chases his daughter
Yes, chester is the name I use for yaa.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

"Those with insight can already hear the sounds of the shattering and fall of the ideology and thoughts of the liberal democratic systems... Whether we like it or not, the world is gravitating towards faith in the Almighty and justice and the will of God will prevail over all things."

Sounds just like a christian, but it's not, it's islam.

christianity and islam, cheese and crackers,
one difference, christians have big butter jesus,

The quote was ahmadinejad.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

LOL in a suit wrote:
"Those with insight can already hear the sounds of the shattering and fall of the ideology and thoughts of the liberal democratic systems... Whether we like it or not, the world is gravitating towards faith in the Almighty and justice and the will of God will prevail over all things."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Gq01UYiMyHgXX
And they call me batshit insane.......

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Gq01UYiMyHgXX
I wonder if I say a few Good words I can get him hold the light while I rip the cam plate and cam set out of my Harley today....

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

ky girl wrote:
this would be a good thing.when i went to school we had a lady come once a week, she didnt teach religion, she told bible stories,it was a good break,she told the stories with pictures, also the first thing in the morning, we sang songs said the pledge for about 15 minutes.it set the tone for the day,as a child grows into adult hood,they will adopt their own beliefs,this is a stepping stone. they will believe in something, why not let them start with the goods things, if they dont hear good things when they are small, they wont know they have a choice.as i got older and heard different things,i choose what was to me the best,our children need a good positive in their lives.for some it will be the only time they will hear the name god, jesus, lord.at least they will have a choice.
Did she talk about how god killed every kitten and puppy on earth during Noah's flood?

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>The law does not apply because you are under the new testament, under "grace"
The ten commandments are from the old testament, the old laws so they no longer apply.
I read the bible cover to cover several times and found the story to be so unbelievable that I wonder how any one can fall for this cults scams.
But christians do not bother with the bible because it does not suit their lifestyle or belief.
The "god" of your bible is really evil and hateful
I think Richard Dawkins put it beautifully,
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>And they call me batshit insane.......
O lordy, "they" are always stirring the pot.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if I say a few Good words I can get him hold the light while I rip the cam plate and cam set out of my Harley today....
Only if you say the magic words,

Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing, amen.

“There is no god.”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Richard Dawkins put it beautifully,
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."
Hey rose, good to see you here.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you say the magic words,
Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing, amen.
Oh Never mind... Got the rockers out, push rods out, exhaust pipes off and seals out, flanges off and am in a holding pattern until I can get some magnets to hold the lifters off the cams... And I didn't say those magic words but I did throw out some other ones when the socket slipped and my knuckles came into high velocity contact with the corner of the jug fins...

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>But what about terms like "god fearing" and the threat of eternal punishment?
Is it possible to adore what you fear? Isn't it more human like to hate what we fear?
How can doing what you are told to avoid punishment be an act of "worship" or adoration?
"The fear of god is the beginning of all wisdom" Sorry I am so hard of understanding, I guess my primitive emotion to hate and destroy what I fear is clouding my judgment but are we to adore and fear god?
With religies reason is to be avoided to understand the buybull

"Reason must be deluded, blinded, and destroyed. Faith must trample underfoot all reason, sense, and understanding, and whatever it sees must be put out of sight and ... know nothing but the word of God."
martin luther

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info