Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
88,581 - 88,600 of 130,537 Comments Last updated 38 min ago

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92435 Dec 9, 2012
christian wrote:
prayer is the best idea.
Now that was funny, I dont care who you are thats funny right there
Spaceship earth_ss

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92436 Dec 9, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi SS, hope the day finds you well and happy.
Lol, monkey unmensch will probably reply, but will not address the post, it will probably pull the old christian smoke and mirrors trick, like saying atheist have laws governing their dealings with christians or try to say evolution is a religion with no facts to back it's claim, or better yet whine and cry over atheist asking for a christian to prove their god exists. Anyone with the ability to reason knows the kjv god is not real. The christians on this thread never support their claims, they just want to put us atheists in a religion. It probably is a way to make them feel better about their own stupidity of being in one. They(christians) don't want to be the only idiots in the room. Anyway you know monkey unmensch never gives supporting facts to it's claims, just another christian hating science.
As one of the christian leaders said,
"Reason is the Devil's greatest whore; by nature and manner of being she is a noxious whore; she is a prostitute, the Devil's appointed whore; whore eaten by scab and leprosy who ought to be trodden under foot and destroyed, she and her wisdom ... Throw dung in her face to make her ugly. She is and she ought to be drowned in baptism... She would deserve, the wretch, to be banished to the filthiest place in the house, to the closets."
Christians and truth, oil and water.
Happy day LOL, you really got me laughing, that was so funny.
Spaceship earth_ss

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92438 Dec 9, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I am about as far from a Leftist as you can get without falling off the edge of reality.......
Good day Q.

Are you sure you haven't hetrodyne a little and moved the needle a micron to the left?
defender

Duluth, GA

#92439 Dec 9, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Hi SS, hope the day finds you well and happy.

Lol, monkey unmensch will probably reply, but will not address the post, it will probably pull the old christian smoke and mirrors trick, like saying atheist have laws governing their dealings with christians or try to say evolution is a religion with no facts to back it's claim, or better yet whine and cry over atheist asking for a christian to prove their god exists. Anyone with the ability to reason knows the kjv god is not real. The christians on this thread never support their claims, they just want to put us atheists in a religion. It probably is a way to make them feel better about their own stupidity of being in one. They(christians) don't want to be the only idiots in the room. Anyway you know monkey unmensch never gives supporting facts to it's claims, just another christian hating science.

As one of the christian leaders said,

"Reason is the Devil's greatest whore; by nature and manner of being she is a noxious whore; she is a prostitute, the Devil's appointed whore; whore eaten by scab and leprosy who ought to be trodden under foot and destroyed, she and her wisdom ... Throw dung in her face to make her ugly. She is and she ought to be drowned in baptism... She would deserve, the wretch, to be banished to the filthiest place in the house, to the closets."

Christians and truth, oil and water.
Lol... I did reply to your post... Maybe learn how to scroll back huh?... And as far as your "Christians are against evolution" Perhaps I could suggest a book for you written by not one but two atheist called " What Darwin got wrong"... These scientist destroy Darwinism... Or perhaps another book by an atheist called "Darwin's Black Box"... This book was a wake up call to morons like yourself... Have a nice day...
Spaceship earth_ss

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92440 Dec 9, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
Interesting article, thanks for posting.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#92442 Dec 9, 2012
Lmao, a cognitive scientist and a philosopher write a book saying darwin was wrong, lmao, only a religie.
defender

Duluth, GA

#92443 Dec 9, 2012
Darwinism- Religion based on speculation and wild assumptions where impossible things happen through the magical god Natural Selection-
defender

Duluth, GA

#92444 Dec 9, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
Lmao, a cognitive scientist and a philosopher write a book saying darwin was wrong, lmao, only a religie.
Umm... No these people are flaming atheist... And theres plenty more where that came from... Funny how you turn on your own people without even reading what they have to say.... You're pathetic... Easily lead and handled...

“There is no god.”

USA

#92445 Dec 9, 2012
kjv-based on speculation and wild assumptions where impossible things happen through the magical god.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92446 Dec 9, 2012
Monkey unmensch the problem in your thinking(besides being non existant) is I don't care how we got here.
Spaceship earth_ss

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92447 Dec 9, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
You see these great scientific minds (arrogant) that you so adore are right at home picking on Christians but when the subject of science comes into play they have come up wanting...fangs come out...
Adore (To worship as God or a god. 2. To regard with deep, often rapturous love).

Respect would be a better term but adore I will leave that up to their groupies.

So you regard a civil debate as picking on christians? I guess if you feel your losing the debate and resort to fanging is because you lost control it would seem.

Do you adore the KKK they claim to be a christian group. What about the Westboro baptist church?

“There is no god.”

USA

#92448 Dec 9, 2012
I also like how monkey unmensch uses flaming, some of that good old christian gay hating.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92449 Dec 9, 2012
Spaceship earth_ss wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy day LOL, you really got me laughing, that was so funny.
Lol, I know, monkey unmensch is a very funny religie.
defender

Duluth, GA

#92450 Dec 9, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
kjv-based on speculation and wild assumptions where impossible things happen through the magical god.
Ok.. I can accept that... So what's the difference between it and Darwinism?... Both are religion...

“There is no god.”

USA

#92451 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Adore (To worship as God or a god. 2. To regard with deep, often rapturous love).
Respect would be a better term but adore I will leave that up to their groupies.
So you regard a civil debate as picking on christians? I guess if you feel your losing the debate and resort to fanging is because you lost control it would seem.
Do you adore the KKK they claim to be a christian group. What about the Westboro baptist church?
Also nazi germany and the boyscouts are christian groups, look at the rampant abuse and hate in those christian lead groups.
defender

Duluth, GA

#92452 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>Adore (To worship as God or a god. 2. To regard with deep, often rapturous love).

Lol... Talk about anything to get off the losing subject huh?.... And I'm the one losing this debate?... Typical evolutionist tactics ... First insult then divert...
defender

Duluth, GA

#92453 Dec 9, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
I also like how monkey unmensch uses flaming, some of that good old christian gay hating.
Once again evolutionist tactics ... When losing insult and divert... Who's next?... You guys are way to easy...

“There is no god.”

USA

#92454 Dec 9, 2012
Just because I know monkey unmensch is not real good at understanding simple things like what a theory is, I will repeat my stance on the theory of evolution, it is not required of an Atheist to care about how we got here.

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92455 Dec 9, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Also nazi germany and the boyscouts are christian groups, look at the rampant abuse and hate in those christian lead groups.

So true, unfortunately boyscouts are jail bait for the christians abuse.

New lawsuit claims Boy Scouts failed to stop pedophile in Midwest

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/04/15...
defender

Duluth, GA

#92456 Dec 9, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
Just because I know monkey unmensch is not real good at understanding simple things like what a theory is, I will repeat my stance on the theory of evolution, it is not required of an Atheist to care about how we got here.
Ok then don't stick your head in a debate that you know zero about and I won't embarrass your goofy hide... Easy enough?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 4 min RobertB 120
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 19 min unanimous consensus 1,461
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 35 min curious 30
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 51 min Nutz 151,262
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Owl 81,598
Secret Mitch McConnell Recording 5 hr turtle chin 4
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr SLY WEST 3,493
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 16 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••