Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,406

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story
Wrong

Whitley City, KY

#92507 Dec 10, 2012
How stupid can you be wrote:
<quoted text>I've said 'Wrong' on many posts, it would be nice for you to point to
the one I said 'Wrong' to!
I will take a guess, that it was to 'Leftwing' on Evilution.
He said;
"Man has evloved in many ways. It's not overnight we all grow a third arm, but we are most positively evolving daily. No logical person can deny this."
I said 'Wrong', as Man is NOT 'evolving', it is only
'addaptation'! Also that "No logical person can deny this"???
Wrong! There are MANY logical people who deny this, and to
say this, is in itself Illogical!
Wrong! Evolution is NOT religion, you lie. Fact: evolution is change, and people are changing in MANY ways. You simply want to argue and barf out unrealisticly and exaggerate wildly, lies. Are people getting smarter,, yes, is that evolution, yes. No one worships evolution, no one goes to church to pray over the many changes in man and animal, there is no diety in evolution so it is not religion, evolution is an intelligent mans fact that things change. You should read a book or two and hold back on drinking and rape and baby killings that is historical fact with christians. You need to evolve into a nicer person.
Sheeple

Whitley City, KY

#92508 Dec 10, 2012
Leaving the Light On wrote:
A Brother who Sins
Matthew 18:15
15Moreover if your brother shall trespass against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone: if he shall hear you, you have gained your brother. 16But if he will not hear you, then take with you one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. 17And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it to the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be to you as an heathen man and a publican. 18Truly I say to you, Whatever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. 19Again I say to you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 20For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the middle of them.
If there was a biblical god, move on, he hates your guts as you can see below, read it, suck it in a minute, let it perk,,, that's right, he regrets making you and you are nothing under his feet.

Genesis 6:6
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Spaceship earth_ss

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92510 Dec 10, 2012
Sheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was a biblical god, move on, he hates your guts as you can see below, read it, suck it in a minute, let it perk,,, that's right, he regrets making you and you are nothing under his feet.
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
That was old school, Samuel about 300 years later thought that was lame and wrote the contridiction to make it more godlike.

1 Samuel 15:29
And also the Glory of Israel will not lie or have regret, for he is not a man, that he should have regret.”

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#92511 Dec 10, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again a whole lot of words but nothing with any substance....
LOL! Nice try, Pot. I can boil down 80% of YOUR posts with one sentence.
"The Theory of Evolution is a religion and there is no proof that it or the Big Bang Theory is valid, despite any and all evidence, observations or physics equations - but the Bible is unerring, inviolate and completely accurate."
Et cetera ad nauseum...

“See how you are?”

Earth

#92512 Dec 10, 2012
How stupid can you be wrote:
<quoted text>Truth be told...
IF you'd read your Bible, you'd know why some people are Good (as they think they are) without the Bible!
I'll give you a clue...
It has to do with conscience!
Now I'll give you a clue - I'm still right, despite arcane references in a 1600 year old book, not because of them.
Truth Speaks

Branson, MO

#92513 Dec 10, 2012
In 1917 British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour penned a letter to Zionist Second Lord Lionel Walter Rothschild in which he expressed support for a Jewish homeland on Palestinian-controlled lands in the Middle East.[1]
The Balfour Declaration justified the brutal seizure of Palestinian lands for the post-WWII establishment of Israel. Israel would serve, not as some high-minded “Jewish homeland”, but as lynchpin in Rothschild/Eight Families control over the world’s oil supply. Baron Edmond de Rothschild built the first oil pipeline from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean to bring BP Iranian oil to Israel. He founded Israeli General Bank and Paz Oil. He is considered by many the father of modern Israel.[2]
Roundtable inner Circle of Initiates included Lord Milner, Cecil Rhodes, Arthur Balfour, Albert Grey and Lord Nathan Rothschild. The Roundtable takes its name from the legendary knight of King Arthur, whose tale of the Holy Grail is paramount to the Illuminati notion of Sangrealor holy blood.
John Coleman writes in The Committee of 300,“Round Tablers armed with immense wealth from gold, diamond and drug monopolies fanned out throughout the world to take control of fiscal and monetary policies and political leadership in all countries where they operated.”
While Cecil Rhodes and the Oppenheimers went to South Africa, the Kuhn Loebs were off to re-colonize America. Rudyard Kipling was sent to India. The Schiffs and Warburgs manhandled Russia. The Rothschilds, Lazards and Israel Moses Seifs pushed into the Middle East. In Princeton, New Jersey the Round Table founded the Institute for Advanced Study (IAS) as partner to its All Souls College at Oxford. IAS was funded by the Rockefeller’s General Education Board. IAS members Robert Oppenheimer, Neils Bohr and Albert Einstein created the atomic bomb.[3]
In 1919 Rothschild’s Business Roundtable spawned the Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA) in London. The RIIA soon sponsored sister organizations around the globe, including the US Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Asian Institute of Pacific Relations, the Canadian Institute of International Affairs, the Brussels-based Institute des Relations Internationales, the Danish Foreign Policy Society, the Indian Council of World Affairs and the Australian Institute of International Affairs. Other affiliates popped up in France, Turkey, Italy, Yugoslavia and Greece.[4]
The RIIA is a registered charity of the Queen and, according to its annual reports, is funded largely by the Four Horsemen. Former British Foreign Secretary and Kissinger Associates co-founder Lord Carrington was President of both the RIIA and the Bilderbergers. The inner circle at RIIA is dominated by Knights of St. John Jerusalem, Knights of Malta, Knights Templar and 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Freemasons. The Knights of St. John were founded in 1070 and answer directly to the British House of Windsor. Their leading bloodline is the Villiers dynasty, which the Hong Kong Matheson family married into. The Lytton family also married into the Villiers gang.[5]
The Roundtable takes its name from the legendary knight of King Arthur, whose tale of the Holy Grail is paramount to the Illuminati notion of Sangrealor holy blood.
Colonel Edward Bulwer-Lytton led the English Rosicrucian secret society, which Shakespeare opaquely referred to as Rosencranz, while the Freemasons took the role of Guildenstern. Lytton was spiritual father of both the RIIA and Nazi fascism. In 1871 he penned a novel titled, Vril: The Power of the Coming Race. Seventy years later the Vril Society received ample mention in Adolf Hitler’s Mein Kampf. Lytton’s son became Viceroy to India in 1876 just before opium production spiked in that country.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/10/the-f...

“See how you are?”

Earth

#92516 Dec 10, 2012
Kewl - I hadn't heard Dan Brown has a new book out. What's the title?

Location hidden

#92518 Dec 10, 2012
I think I have found the solution to, basically everything. Thanks to theories by David Icke who states the world is being run by reptilian extraterrestrials who suck human blood, and that people like Hillary Clinton, Henry Kissinger, and the Queen of England are shape-changing reptiles from that ancient cold-blooded family line.,,, it gets better, the Freemasons are the pawns in sevitude the these cold blooded highly intelligent rulers of the universe who's duties have included the assination of JFK and MLK. In addition, he claimed he was the Son of God, Reborn Messiah. Sadly he recanted that statement a few months later saying he was, "simply angry". Luckily for us he is still healing the earths sick parts though. And he has FOLLOWERS!

Now that makes it all clear, Reptillian Aliens, heck yea.

Puff, puff, pass.
Yes and Amen

Winchester, KY

#92519 Dec 10, 2012
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! Fake. You lie.
http://www.wisconsinsickness.c om/death-trip/giant-skeletons- mound-builders/

One might ask...
IF this is real, who would want it hidden?
People who say we are evolving into a larger race, or
those who know God is real?
Lie? no!
Fake? I'm sure some are, not as many as the evilutional fakes
perpetrated on humanity by the Godless!

Research... not all of them are fakes, as we still have giants today!
Yes and Amen

Winchester, KY

#92520 Dec 10, 2012
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! Evolution is NOT religion, you lie. Fact: evolution is change, and people are changing in MANY ways. You simply want to argue and barf out unrealisticly and exaggerate wildly, lies. Are people getting smarter,, yes, is that evolution, yes. No one worships evolution, no one goes to church to pray over the many changes in man and animal, there is no diety in evolution so it is not religion, evolution is an intelligent mans fact that things change. You should read a book or two and hold back on drinking and rape and baby killings that is historical fact with christians. You need to evolve into a nicer person.
Whatever you want to believe!
I know who saved me!
Let me guess...
You want me to 'evolve' into a 'nice' person like you?
Hahahaha!
Yes and Amen

Winchester, KY

#92521 Dec 10, 2012
Sheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha!
IF you had one ounce of understanding...
You' know He's talking about people like you!
God's enemies, evil, nasty... you name it!
The Parable of the sower in Matthew talks about you, and
what will happen, and also that YOU have a choice!
You can be God's friend, or His enemy...
Your choice!
wagyl

Winchester, KY

#92522 Dec 10, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you want to believe!
I know who saved me!
Let me guess...
You want me to 'evolve' into a 'nice' person like you?
Hahahaha!
so you worship the beast who once was, now is not, yet will come?
Yes and Amen

Winchester, KY

#92523 Dec 10, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'll give you a clue - I'm still right, despite arcane references in a 1600 year old book, not because of them.
Hahahaha!
You don't even know how old the Bible is, or it's beginnings around 4300 years ago!
The part I was refering to was the Torah, or the Pentateuch!
Yes and Amen

Winchester, KY

#92524 Dec 10, 2012
Good night all,
Shalom!
Sheeple

Whitley City, KY

#92525 Dec 10, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha!
IF you had one ounce of understanding...
You' know He's talking about people like you!
God's enemies, evil, nasty... you name it!
The Parable of the sower in Matthew talks about you, and
what will happen, and also that YOU have a choice!
You can be God's friend, or His enemy...
Your choice!
There may a creator, a supreme being,,but it's not the one in the christian bible, that one is just a hate monger baby killer with a couple of she bears he sends out to kill children. My god would not be so cruel to his creations. So you keep that god, love him, squeeze him like a rock, pray at his feet all you want, my god rules over him and will toss him out of his heaven like the christian god did satan in one of his many heavenly wars.

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92526 Dec 11, 2012
Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine that will focus on human limb regeneration.

Limb regeneration doesn't mean growing arms and legs in test tubes; instead, it means that a person would actually regrow a limb. Scientific evidence indicates that humans have the potential for limb regeneration in our genes, but those genes are dormant in our bodies [source: Kotulak]. Human embryos, for instance, can regrow limb buds in the womb [source: Muneoka, Han and Gardiner]. And a man in Cincinnati, Ohio, regrew a fingertip after accidentally slicing it off in 2005.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/zoology/rept...

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92527 Dec 11, 2012
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#92529 Dec 11, 2012
Sheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
There may a creator, a supreme being,,but it's not the one in the christian bible, that one is just a hate monger baby killer with a couple of she bears he sends out to kill children. My god would not be so cruel to his creations. So you keep that god, love him, squeeze him like a rock, pray at his feet all you want, my god rules over him and will toss him out of his heaven like the christian god did satan in one of his many heavenly wars.
Whatever you want to believe, but My God, the Christian God, IS the Only God!
Your god is one you've made up to fit your needs, and Idol!
One day... you will figure it out!
Paul Washer
&fe ature=player_detailpage
Mat Chandler
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

awmi.net
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#92530 Dec 11, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
I have an uncle that lost all the fingers on one hand, and has stubs with what looks like finger nails on them...
The Human body is a machine meant to be healed/repaired,
and carries our spirit in 'this' realm!
Yes and Amen

Richmond, KY

#92531 Dec 11, 2012
You all have a Great day :-)
God Bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 4 min Get smart 78
El Mariachi Restaurant 5 min HEALTH _inspection_ 9
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 11 min Citizen 42
Smith political signs being destroyed 11 min Jack 5
Tyrone Blalock's unfaithful. 13 min Tara 4
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 30 min bad cop 32
Gray Kentucky 1 hr Get smart 1
Indictments 1 hr Medical personnel 87
Mike Warren embezzled money? 3 hr Captain Obvious 19

Freeze Watch for Knox County was issued at October 31 at 5:33AM EDT