Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 134,338

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#92449 Dec 9, 2012
Spaceship earth_ss wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy day LOL, you really got me laughing, that was so funny.
Lol, I know, monkey unmensch is a very funny religie.
defender

Duluth, GA

#92450 Dec 9, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
kjv-based on speculation and wild assumptions where impossible things happen through the magical god.
Ok.. I can accept that... So what's the difference between it and Darwinism?... Both are religion...

“There is no god.”

USA

#92451 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Adore (To worship as God or a god. 2. To regard with deep, often rapturous love).
Respect would be a better term but adore I will leave that up to their groupies.
So you regard a civil debate as picking on christians? I guess if you feel your losing the debate and resort to fanging is because you lost control it would seem.
Do you adore the KKK they claim to be a christian group. What about the Westboro baptist church?
Also nazi germany and the boyscouts are christian groups, look at the rampant abuse and hate in those christian lead groups.
defender

Duluth, GA

#92452 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>Adore (To worship as God or a god. 2. To regard with deep, often rapturous love).

Respect would be a better term but adore I will leave that up to their groupies.

So you regard a civil debate as picking on christians? I guess if you feel your losing the debate and resort to fanging is because you lost control it would seem.

Do you adore the KKK they claim to be a christian group. What about the Westboro baptist church?
Lol... Talk about anything to get off the losing subject huh?.... And I'm the one losing this debate?... Typical evolutionist tactics ... First insult then divert...
defender

Duluth, GA

#92453 Dec 9, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
I also like how monkey unmensch uses flaming, some of that good old christian gay hating.
Once again evolutionist tactics ... When losing insult and divert... Who's next?... You guys are way to easy...

“There is no god.”

USA

#92454 Dec 9, 2012
Just because I know monkey unmensch is not real good at understanding simple things like what a theory is, I will repeat my stance on the theory of evolution, it is not required of an Atheist to care about how we got here.

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92455 Dec 9, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Also nazi germany and the boyscouts are christian groups, look at the rampant abuse and hate in those christian lead groups.

So true, unfortunately boyscouts are jail bait for the christians abuse.

New lawsuit claims Boy Scouts failed to stop pedophile in Midwest

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/04/15...
defender

Duluth, GA

#92456 Dec 9, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
Just because I know monkey unmensch is not real good at understanding simple things like what a theory is, I will repeat my stance on the theory of evolution, it is not required of an Atheist to care about how we got here.
Ok then don't stick your head in a debate that you know zero about and I won't embarrass your goofy hide... Easy enough?

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92457 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Adore (To worship as God or a god. 2. To regard with deep, often rapturous love).
But what about terms like "god fearing" and the threat of eternal punishment?
Is it possible to adore what you fear? Isn't it more human like to hate what we fear?
How can doing what you are told to avoid punishment be an act of "worship" or adoration?
"The fear of god is the beginning of all wisdom" Sorry I am so hard of understanding, I guess my primitive emotion to hate and destroy what I fear is clouding my judgment but are we to adore and fear god?

“There is no god.”

USA

#92458 Dec 9, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad stuff, christians loves them some children.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92459 Dec 9, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Now lets be fair, they like little girls as well, or at least the baptist do http://stopbaptistpredators.org/

“There is no god.”

USA

#92460 Dec 9, 2012
Lmao, monkey unmensch is soooo funny, like it's ancestors, just throwing shit and hopes it sticks.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92461 Dec 9, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Now lets be fair, they like little girls as well, or at least the baptist do http://stopbaptistpredators.org/
Yes, just check out the christian mantra, "8 to 80 blind cripple or crazy, any sex will do and jesus was lazy, amen".

“There is no god.”

USA

#92462 Dec 9, 2012
Why religion should not be in public schools,

"Those who control what young people are taught, and what they experience what they see, hear, think, and believe will determine the future course for the nation."
James Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family

"Give me a child for the first 5 years of his life and he will be mine forever."
Vladimir Lenin

"Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it."
Proverbs 22:6

Mental abuse of children is just as bad as sexual abuse.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92463 Dec 9, 2012
Even the christian rock star hitler agrees that children should be controlled by religion,

"Secular schools can never be tolerated because such a school has no religious instruction and a general moral instruction without a religious foundation is built on air; consequently, all character training and religion must be derived from faith ... We need believing people."

christians=chesters of body and mind.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92464 Dec 9, 2012
"god gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. god said,'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"
Ann Coulter on what god said.

Lmao, sounds just like what chester would yell on meth chasing his daughter.

"Take it. Rape it. It's yours."

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92465 Dec 9, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
"god gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. god said,'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"
Ann Coulter on what god said.
Lmao, sounds just like what chester would yell on meth chasing his daughter.
"Take it. Rape it. It's yours."
I think that is what YAA (what ever hame he is using) yells when he chases his daughter

“There is no god.”

USA

#92466 Dec 9, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I think that is what YAA (what ever hame he is using) yells when he chases his daughter
Yes, chester is the name I use for yaa.

“There is no god.”

USA

#92467 Dec 9, 2012
"Those with insight can already hear the sounds of the shattering and fall of the ideology and thoughts of the liberal democratic systems... Whether we like it or not, the world is gravitating towards faith in the Almighty and justice and the will of God will prevail over all things."

Sounds just like a christian, but it's not, it's islam.

christianity and islam, cheese and crackers,
one difference, christians have big butter jesus,

The quote was ahmadinejad.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92468 Dec 9, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
"Those with insight can already hear the sounds of the shattering and fall of the ideology and thoughts of the liberal democratic systems... Whether we like it or not, the world is gravitating towards faith in the Almighty and justice and the will of God will prevail over all things."
Sounds just like a christian, but it's not, it's islam.
christianity and islam, cheese and crackers,
one difference, christians have big butter jesus,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Gq01UYiMyHgXX
The quote was ahmadinejad.
And they call me batshit insane.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs 1 hr Curious 8
CSC starting pay (Nov '11) 1 hr derrick 18
Sarah tye 2 hr Yeahhh 1
Verlan Brock 3 hr need to know 1
scott parrott 3 hr get over it 2
lil jt shelton 3 hr what what 1
Brenda Shupe 4 hr i grew up n the lane 6
wreck in flat lick 10 hr Lol 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Mar 1 Physics_Works 71

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at March 03 at 9:15PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:58 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:58AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine