Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
88,481 - 88,500 of 130,625 Comments Last updated 57 min ago
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#92336 Dec 7, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
How people get hooked by Jehovah's Witnesses teachings .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1mr1LsOsemoXX
I must say it took some time but now there is no doubt you are an apostate and I will not be conversing with you any further.

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92337 Dec 7, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is religion... Natural Selection is their god and answer to everything... Yet they have no origin for it, cannot explain how it processes information for the benefit of spices or how it could have possibly triggered life or reproduction in the first place or it's reason for doing so.... Save your BS Q... Nobody's buying...
SOUR GRAPES. You keep saying this but that is like saying believing that electricity is energy is a religion.
Evolution is a scientific theory based on facts, not faith.
Life was not triggered, life has always been.
For a scientific answer how about life is a combination of chemical reaction and electron flow.
Save your B.S. deffender, no one is buying your FAITH (which is why you are so desperate to push your cult on to others)
defender

Manchester, KY

#92338 Dec 7, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>SOUR GRAPES. You keep saying this but that is like saying believing that electricity is energy is a religion.
Evolution is a scientific theory based on facts, not faith.
Life was not triggered, life has always been.
For a scientific answer how about life is a combination of chemical reaction and electron flow.
Save your B.S. deffender, no one is buying your FAITH (which is why you are so desperate to push your cult on to others)
You said " life has always been"... Really?... Best stab there guy?... This is just one of the many examples of pathetic answers one gets when questioning the Wiccan cult know as evolution... They can dish it out pretty good... It's when the ball comes flying back in their court that problems arise...

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#92339 Dec 7, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is religion... Natural Selection is their god and answer to everything... Yet they have no origin for it, cannot explain how it processes information for the benefit of spices or how it could have possibly triggered life or reproduction in the first place or it's reason for doing so.... Save your BS Q... Nobody's buying...
"All I can do is explain it to you, I cannot understand it for you"

I can explain how a turbine engine works but if the person it's being explained to thinks invisible unicorns make airplanes go zoom it doesn't do much good....

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#92340 Dec 7, 2012
Known fact wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say it took some time but now there is no doubt you are an apostate and I will not be conversing with you any further.
I don't know why you think I'm a apostate since I never been a JW and would never belong to your crazy cult. But thanks for showing how you love to punish those who did belong to prove the point of evidence I posted.

Since this is a forum debate between religious beliefs and athiest
it serves the public well to know of what wrong doings JW will cover up and what extremes they will go to ruin peoples lives and tactics use to control the brainwash flock to keep them in fear.

You're a prime example of JW hatefullness found in your cults actions and yourself. So keep posting your crazy crap, it will just help drive others away from belonging or believing in your batshit crazy religion.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92341 Dec 8, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
You said " life has always been"... Really?... Best stab there guy?... This is just one of the many examples of pathetic answers one gets when questioning the Wiccan cult know as evolution... They can dish it out pretty good... It's when the ball comes flying back in their court that problems arise...
Then tell me who created your god?
How stupid can you be

Richmond, KY

#92342 Dec 8, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't.. I have found in this thread that the idea of being a Christian is a variable ... A guy can be a dope shooting, child abusing, thieving, murderer and the Instant they are Saved they then are wonderful Christians as long as they believe in Christ as their savior... But if a ex child abusing dope shooting saved christian finds out about someone else that is a thieving child abusing dope shooter then they were never really christian in the first place and should be hung....
I fully Understand that Christianity is a philosophy and not a religion, but so is Islam and several other philosophy's.. Shite & Sunni along with several others are Religions within the Islamic philosophy... That being said all the killing and crap on all sides is what happens when the Lies of Each cause some to kill... Christians, Islamist or just homicidal maniacs all have similar traits...
"someone else that is a thieving child abusing dope shooter then they were never really christian in the first place and should be hung...."
I never said that!
Do you think with Sandusky's extensive child abuse, long
before his work with his fundation that he WAS a Christian, or
just a creep trolling for young boys to fulfill his
homosexual desires?
My statement is this... Christ changes the Hearts, AND Minds
of sick people! Like the Queer church, IF a person WANTS to hold back some sin from the Lord, but still call themselves 'Christian'
is much like putting an Audi emblem on a chevy, or a
Harley emblem on a Honda!
Takes a lot more than an emblem!
How stupid can you be

Richmond, KY

#92343 Dec 8, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
So were . H. neanderthalensis, H. erectus, H. gautengensis, H. rhodesiensis, H. habilis and many others .... All were Human... back when they were some that were 3 1/2 foot tall and covered with hair and living in trees, they were Human.... Ahhh you don't want to hear it!
And were any of those 'less' intelegent, or 'taller' than us today? Pygmes are still short, bones of ancients have been found to be of giants!
Layers of dirt laid down by floods in a few years fooled
these smart people of today into 'Thinking' millions of years...
Why? Because they do not want to know the Creator!
It's easy for them to say God isn't real, and I can do what I want,
and to twist the data to fit their desires!

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92344 Dec 8, 2012
How stupid can you be wrote:
<quoted text>"someone else that is a thieving child abusing dope shooter then they were never really christian in the first place and should be hung...."
I never said that!
homosexual desires?
of sick people! Like the Queer church, IF a person WANTS to hold back some sin from the Lord, but still call themselves 'Christian'
No, they are christians. After all you can do what you want and then ask for forgiveness right? That is the whole appeal of your sick cult isn't it?
Your cult is based on an evil god and an evil race of people who love violence and blood, sex and perversion.
Why do you sick freaks think about sex ALL of the time?
Why do you fu ck your own daughter you sick freak?

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92345 Dec 8, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I passed the ball to your court and you flopped around like a fish out of water.
Tell me who created your god, WHO DID YOUR GOD HAVE TO SACRIFICE JESUS TO???

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92346 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>And were any of those 'less' intelegent, or 'taller' than us today? Pygmes are still short, bones of ancients have been found to be of giants!
Layers of dirt laid down by floods in a few years fooled
these smart people of today into 'Thinking' millions of years...
Why? Because they do not want to know the Creator!
It's easy for them to say God isn't real, and I can do what I want,
and to twist the data to fit their desires!
It is easy for you to say "jesus died for my sins" and do what you want regardless of who you hurt.
Who created your creator and who did your god have to sacrifice jesus to???? Why does your god need blood to forgive people????
How stupid can you be

Richmond, KY

#92347 Dec 8, 2012
Leftwing wrote:
Well I'm not getting into an argument on topix over evolution but I do know people are evolving daily. Taller, smarter, more resistant to strains of germs,, small steps of evolution. The flood is over, get over it, people here since the flood have a longer life span than in even jesus day, that is evolution. To imply cats breed with dogs,,oranges from apples,, what are you guys drinking out there. Man from zebras is unrealistic,, but small changes over centuries is what for most part what we see in evolution. We evolved from cave dwellers to builders, evidence we are getting smarter 'evolving' duh.
That is known as 'Addaptation'! Transplant an ekimo to texas!
Breeding a Wolf down to a poodle (yes I said Down... a poodle is FAR from a Dog), it is Still a canine, and will be a canine a billion years from now, just as you will be human, and pondscum will be pondscum!

Location hidden

#92348 Dec 8, 2012
I see a 'spirited' debate 'evolved' about evolution on here. I firmly stand on my origonal statement of evolution is fact, no scientist would deni evolution..... It is the "Extent" of evolution that is questioned. "Man evolved from apes or monkeys" is one theory from the facts of evolution. That theory, is unproved and is but one page from an encyclopedia of evolution. There are many "theories" scientist have developed based on the facts of evolution. Don't miss the forest for the trees.

Puff, puff, pass.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92349 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>"someone else that is a thieving child abusing dope shooter then they were never really christian in the first place and should be hung...."
I never said that!
homosexual desires?
It is not just Sandusky's extensive child abuse, it is so many of your sick christian freaks committing these crimes for such a long time. Going back to the begining of your evil cult these things have been done by your followers and leaders.
Catholic priest have been raping children for centuries and the American christian cult burned women as witches if they did not have sex with your sick cults leaders.
The number of christians and the long history makes it impossible for you to say that it is a few and they do not really belong to your cult.
Your cult is based on evil hate blood lust and perversion

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92350 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>That is known as 'Addaptation'! Transplant an ekimo to texas!
Breeding a Wolf down to a poodle (yes I said Down... a poodle is FAR from a Dog), it is Still a canine, and will be a canine a billion years from now, just as you will be human, and pondscum will be pondscum!
Is that how you justify fu cking your own daughter? That you have been bred down to being a sub human?
How stupid can you be

Richmond, KY

#92351 Dec 8, 2012
Apple At Cha wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
(Hint: you can't)
Wrong!
How stupid can you be

Richmond, KY

#92352 Dec 8, 2012
You all have a Great day... back later

“There is no god”

War, WV

#92353 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>Wrong!
You say wrong when some one says "you can not prove it"? Well then prove it! Show us how wrong we are.....We are waiting
defender

Duluth, GA

#92354 Dec 8, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>"All I can do is explain it to you, I cannot understand it for you"

I can explain how a turbine engine works but if the person it's being explained to thinks invisible unicorns make airplanes go zoom it doesn't do much good....
Even worse is the guy who thinks the turbine engine builds itself...
defender

Duluth, GA

#92355 Dec 8, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I passed the ball to your court and you flopped around like a fish out of water.
Tell me who created your god, WHO DID YOUR GOD HAVE TO SACRIFICE JESUS TO???
Ask him!! Or pray to your god ( natural selection )... Maybe he can tell you...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Former Kentuckian 2,151
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Le Jimbo 151,518
Who read Dennis Gibson's post on Facebook? What... 13 min Crooks 0
Stivers center swin coach abandons children in ... (Mar '12) 23 min Truth 66
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 46 min Okie dokie 7
I have nothing to say.. 1 hr welp 6
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr enough is enough 14
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••