Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 132,199

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story
Glassbong

Whitley City, KY

#92366 Dec 8, 2012
The Bibleís account of the Nephilim appears in Gen. 6:1,2,4. Apparently the Nephilim were hybrids resulting from the marriage of materialized angels and human women and were "Giants" and also there were the sons of Anak and other "giants", and the christian believes this, dispite no giants bones haven ever been found, no evidence exist. These giants stood taller than the Philistine warrior Goliath who stood nine and a half feet tall and was not called a "giant". I suppose they failed to evolve.

“One day at a time”

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#92367 Dec 8, 2012
lol!
defender

Duluth, GA

#92368 Dec 8, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Help trying to reason with you is like help bailing out a boat that's already underwater.
What are you doing home?... Thought the short bus didn't get back till noon?
defender

Duluth, GA

#92370 Dec 8, 2012
Glassbong wrote:
The Bible’s account of the Nephilim appears in Gen. 6:1,2,4. Apparently the Nephilim were hybrids resulting from the marriage of materialized angels and human women and were "Giants" and also there were the sons of Anak and other "giants", and the christian believes this, dispite no giants bones haven ever been found, no evidence exist. These giants stood taller than the Philistine warrior Goliath who stood nine and a half feet tall and was not called a "giant". I suppose they failed to evolve.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/odd/giantman.asp

Lol... Thought it was funny...

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#92371 Dec 8, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you doing home?... Thought the short bus didn't get back till noon?
The psych outpatient therapy err.. I mean church services are tomorrow, so they didn't need me to drive the short bus today.
defender

Duluth, GA

#92372 Dec 8, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>The psych outpatient therapy err.. I mean church services are tomorrow, so they didn't need me to drive the short bus today.
Really?... Well I've been wanting to go to your church!! The Church of Evolution... I hear the Rev. Grape Ape puts on a great show!! All hail the great god Natural Selection!!...
serpen

Hopkinsville, KY

#92373 Dec 8, 2012
RoachClip wrote:
I see a 'spirited' debate 'evolved' about evolution on here. I firmly stand on my origonal statement of evolution is fact, no scientist would deni evolution..... It is the "Extent" of evolution that is questioned. "Man evolved from apes or monkeys" is one theory from the facts of evolution. That theory, is unproved and is but one page from an encyclopedia of evolution. There are many "theories" scientist have developed based on the facts of evolution. Don't miss the forest for the trees.
Puff, puff, pass.
yet you won't hear much on involution and the idea of how one's own consciousness is "involved" as the observer.

http://asrudiancenter.files.wordpress.com/201...

http://www.amazon.com/Interpretation-Cultures...

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92374 Dec 8, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask him!! Or pray to your god ( natural selection )... Maybe he can tell you...
I asked YOU. You spout off about your delusions being real so I want YOU to answer.
Balls in your court

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92375 Dec 8, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm... Plenty question evolution (cult religion)... If the foolishness could stand scientific scrutiny then there would be no debate... Read a book or two bro...
Voyager 1 and the hubble telescope have not seen the heaven your cult claims exist. Your cult has been proven to be a lie
PROVEN TO BE A LIE! SCIENCE HAS PROVEN THAT YOUR CULT IS FALSE!
defender

Duluth, GA

#92376 Dec 8, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Voyager 1 and the hubble telescope have not seen the heaven your cult claims exist. Your cult has been proven to be a lie
PROVEN TO BE A LIE! SCIENCE HAS PROVEN THAT YOUR CULT IS FALSE!
Have you ever got anything solid to present?... At least the others can put up a fight but with you it's just like a twelve year old boy ranting on and on... Your ignorance is not helping your cause... Read and research then come back with something worth while instead of nah nah nah... I've heard the wind blow before...

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92377 Dec 8, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever got anything solid to present?... At least the others can put up a fight but with you it's just like a twelve year old boy ranting on and on... Your ignorance is not helping your cause... Read and research then come back with something worth while instead of nah nah nah... I've heard the wind blow before...
defender wrote:

<quoted text>
Ask him!! Or pray to your god ( natural selection )... Maybe he can tell you...
I asked YOU. You spout off about your delusions being real so I want YOU to answer.
Balls in your court

Maybe you should start backing your words up?
You spout nonsense with nothing to back up your claims.
Since you refuse to say anything different and back up what you say well we have heard your wind before.....
Dirty White Schlepper

Dalton, MA

#92378 Dec 8, 2012
The thought of a Jewish man committing buggery on a Muslim man sickens me, just sickens me!

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92379 Dec 8, 2012
Dirty White Schlepper wrote:
The thought of a Jewish man committing buggery on a Muslim man sickens me, just sickens me!
Yea, but it turns defender and YAA on, gives them wood thinking about it
Ur the best rapper ever!

Norfolk, VA

#92380 Dec 8, 2012
Sheeot biscutz yeah! Beeotches biscutz!
defender

Duluth, GA

#92381 Dec 8, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>defender wrote:

<quoted text>
Ask him!! Or pray to your god ( natural selection )... Maybe he can tell you...
I asked YOU. You spout off about your delusions being real so I want YOU to answer.
Balls in your court

Maybe you should start backing your words up?
You spout nonsense with nothing to back up your claims.
Since you refuse to say anything different and back up what you say well we have heard your wind before.....
What's delusional about natural selection being the evolutionist god?... It's true... It's their answer to everything.. Yet they cannot give an origin for it or explain how it deciphers information for benefit of a species... Now read that slow again so your limited intellect can grasp it... Evolution is religion... Never ever been observed in the lab or field ... Don't believe me then look it up yourself ... Key word Wiccan... Same thing

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92382 Dec 8, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
What's delusional about natural selection being the evolutionist god?... It's true... It's their answer to everything.. Yet they cannot give an origin for it or explain how it deciphers information for benefit of a species... Now read that slow again so your limited intellect can grasp it... Evolution is religion... Never ever been observed in the lab or field ... Don't believe me then look it up yourself ... Key word Wiccan... Same thing
I ask for proof of your god and you keep trying to side track me with BS.
Why cant you answer the simple questions?
And the delusion is your bible and how you ignore most of it and then twist it around.
How did an evil hate filled god who wanted every one except the jews to be killed become a god for every one and he loves people now?
WHY CANT YOU DIRECTLY ANSWER THE QUESTION? BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR CULT IS BASED ON BULLSHIT

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92383 Dec 8, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
What's delusional about natural selection being the evolutionist god?... It's true... It's their answer to everything.. Yet they cannot give an origin for it or explain how it deciphers information for benefit of a species... Now read that slow again so your limited intellect can grasp it... Evolution is religion... Never ever been observed in the lab or field ... Don't believe me then look it up yourself ... Key word Wiccan... Same thing
So tell me how your gods origin came about, or how it deciphers....
Who created your god and who did your god have to sacrifice jesus too? You catholics are really warped

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#92384 Dec 8, 2012
Now we are going to hear Lawyers saying that Joshua Brent has been praying and asked jaysas to forgive him blah blah
defender

Duluth, GA

#92385 Dec 8, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I ask for proof of your god and you keep trying to side track me with BS.
Why cant you answer the simple questions?
And the delusion is your bible and how you ignore most of it and then twist it around.
How did an evil hate filled god who wanted every one except the jews to be killed become a god for every one and he loves people now?
WHY CANT YOU DIRECTLY ANSWER THE QUESTION? BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR CULT IS BASED ON BULLSHIT
Umm .. The subject at hand is evolution.. Not Christianity... Christianity is not provable.. Ok?... It's evolution that says it's scientific fact and I'm showing you clearly that it's a religion.. Not based on fact but speculation and of god worship ( natural selection )... Must I walk you through everything?... Atheist are always looking never finding...
acc

London, KY

#92386 Dec 8, 2012
ky girl wrote:
this would be a good thing.when i went to school we had a lady come once a week, she didnt teach religion, she told bible stories,it was a good break,she told the stories with pictures, also the first thing in the morning, we sang songs said the pledge for about 15 minutes.it set the tone for the day,as a child grows into adult hood,they will adopt their own beliefs,this is a stepping stone. they will believe in something, why not let them start with the goods things, if they dont hear good things when they are small, they wont know they have a choice.as i got older and heard different things,i choose what was to me the best,our children need a good positive in their lives.for some it will be the only time they will hear the name god, jesus, lord.at least they will have a choice.
there was a little older lady that done that at Lynn camp when I was in school her name was Ms. Walsted.. I will never forget her stories she did such a great thing..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teena Marie mills 1 hr Jennifer 10
any women want to meet 1 hr lookeing 1
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 10 hr Deena 4
Pamela Hatfield, Michael Ramey, Brad Combs 10 hr Mother of the Year 1
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 11 hr Butter bean 23
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 13 hr crazy 227
Cody Carnes 14 hr Proof 7
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:25 am PST

NBC Sports 4:25AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick
NBC Sports 8:25 AM
A.J. Green present at Cincinnati's Friday practice
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern